Windows 10: Validation of Windows 10 installed on a PC

Discus and support Validation of Windows 10 installed on a PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How to find that the operating system on my PC is genuine or not?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Saqib Nourani, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Validation of Windows 10 installed on a PC

How to find that the operating system on my PC is genuine or not?

:)

Saqib Nourani, Jul 10, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 10, 2019
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Validation of Windows 10 installed on a PC

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Validation of Windows 10 installed on a PC

1. Validation of Windows 10 installed on a PC - Similar Threads - Validation installed

2. Validation of Windows 10 OEM License Key(s) prior to actual installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Validation of Windows 10 OEM License Key(s) prior to actual installation: Hi, I'd like to ask how to manage to verify the validity of OEM License Key(s) related to Microsoft Windows 10 without prior to that having to carry out a conventional installation of the operating system [software]? Best regards,...
  3. Can a system builder install Windows 10 without a valid license

Can a system builder install Windows 10 without a valid license: Hi, As the subject suggests, Can a system builder install Windows 10 on a new pc without a valid license putting the ownership of obtaining a valid license on to the customer? Thanks....
  4. Is there a way BEFORE INSTALLING to validate a Windows 10 product key to determine if it is...

Is there a way BEFORE INSTALLING to validate a Windows 10 product key to determine if it is...: Is there a way BEFORE INSTALLING to validate a Windows 10 product key to determine if it is legitimate? Is there a Microsoft web page where I can type the full key in and get back a thumbs up or a thumbs down? I have a "Pro Full Version" of Windows 10 purchased on Amazon...
  5. Buying a key to validate Windows WITHOUT installing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying a key to validate Windows WITHOUT installing: Hello. Is there any way to purchase a key from the Windows Store and apply it to my existing install so I don´t have to reinstall? Reason: Bought an assembled PC with Windows pre-installed. Built a new computer a few years later and moved the main HDD over to the new...
  6. I recently had my laptop stolen, which had a valid version of Windows 10 installed

I recently had my laptop stolen, which had a valid version of Windows 10 installed: I recently had my laptop stolen, which had a valid version of Windows 10 installed. I'm now looking to build a new PC, and was hoping to use the license from the laptop. Is this possible, and if so how?...
  7. OEM Product key will not validate after Windows 7 crash and second installation of Windows 10 N

OEM Product key will not validate after Windows 7 crash and second installation of Windows 10 N: I have 4 systems - 2 Windows 7, 10, and OSX Long story 1,I downloaded and installed Windows 10 in 2016 on my Windows 7 Home laptop. 2,My laptop crashed and could not self repair so I reinstalled Windows 7 from ASUS Recovery disks instead of go through the headaches of the...
  8. Windows re installed - Valid license for windows 10 SL but dell installed windows home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows re installed - Valid license for windows 10 SL but dell installed windows home: HI I have a valid in built digital license for windows 10 SL but dell on recovery after its hard drive crashed in one month has given me recovery of windows and installed windows 10 home verson and the product isn't validating itself what can I do....
  9. Facebook Gameroom I cannot get it to re install, keeps coming up not validated.

Facebook Gameroom I cannot get it to re install, keeps coming up not validated.: I have been using this gameroom for over a year. Sometimes I have had to uninstall and reinstall if it quit working. Well I uninstalled and now I cannot Install it. Pop up says file I am trying to Download is not Validated. This just started on 10/25/2018. Could use some...
  10. installing windows 10 pro from penstick. error="setup has failed to validate the product key"

installing windows 10 pro from penstick. error="setup has failed to validate the product key": running windows 8.1 and bought a full version of windows 10 pro. It arrived on a penstick. I have followed every instruction I could find. Still no good. How can I install???...