Windows 10: Validation of Windows 10 installed on a PC

Discus and support Validation of Windows 10 installed on a PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How to find that the operating system on my PC is genuine or not?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Saqib Nourani, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Validation of Windows 10 installed on a PC

How to find that the operating system on my PC is genuine or not?

:)

Saqib Nourani, Jul 10, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 10, 2019
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jul 10, 2019
  4. Validation of Windows 10 installed on a PC

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Validation of Windows 10 installed on a PC

1. Validation of Windows 10 installed on a PC - Similar Threads - Validation installed

2. How can I check if my product key is valid? I installed Windows 10 Pro, when I enter the...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I check if my product key is valid? I installed Windows 10 Pro, when I enter the...: The product key you entered did not work. Check the product key and try again or use a different one 0xc004f050 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-check-if-my-product-key-is-valid-i/f139a92a-02d9-4a23-8f61-cee9e3e464ab
  3. How can I create a VMWare install image from a valid Microsoft Windows Install Disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I create a VMWare install image from a valid Microsoft Windows Install Disk: Microsoft,I have dozens of valid, paid for and correctly licensed Windows OS licenses: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 95. I need to make VMWare ISO images of these for my test environment. How do I make an ISO for my specific needs? Is there a way to both make...
  4. How can I create a VMWare install image from a valid Microsoft Windows Install Disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I create a VMWare install image from a valid Microsoft Windows Install Disk: Microsoft,I have dozens of valid, paid for and correctly licensed Windows OS licenses: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 95. I need to make VMWare ISO images of these for my test environment. How do I make an ISO for my specific needs? Is there a way to both make...
  5. Install failed no valid signature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install failed no valid signature: I have a new laptop running the latest version of Windows 11 Pro. While trying to install Siemen TIA Portal V18 I get this message.I have contacted Siemens and they have never seen it before and have escalated the issue to Germany. I was hoping some one on the forum would...
  6. Install failed no valid signature

Install failed no valid signature: I have a new laptop running the latest version of Windows 11 Pro. While trying to install Siemen TIA Portal V18 I get this message.I have contacted Siemens and they have never seen it before and have escalated the issue to Germany. I was hoping some one on the forum would...
  7. my office 2003 will no longer install with it's valid key from the cd. any way to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my office 2003 will no longer install with it's valid key from the cd. any way to fix?: Computer hard drive failed. Replaced drive and started reloading software from my original disks. Office 2003 install will not accept the key. Is Microsoft somehow blocking the install?...
  8. my office 2003 will no longer install with it's valid key from the cd. any way to fix?

my office 2003 will no longer install with it's valid key from the cd. any way to fix?: Computer hard drive failed. Replaced drive and started reloading software from my original disks. Office 2003 install will not accept the key. Is Microsoft somehow blocking the install?...
  9. Windows 11, Microsoft Office file validation add in, Install error 0x80240023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, Microsoft Office file validation add in, Install error 0x80240023: Hello, on Windows 11, there Microsoft Office file validation add in, Install error 0x80240023 & it s not fixed irrespective of the retry attempts.Hence, Office cannot be validated.Can you please help me fix this? Thank you!...
  10. Windows 11, Microsoft Office file validation add in, Install error 0x80240023

Windows 11, Microsoft Office file validation add in, Install error 0x80240023: Hello, on Windows 11, there Microsoft Office file validation add in, Install error 0x80240023 & it s not fixed irrespective of the retry attempts.Hence, Office cannot be validated.Can you please help me fix this? Thank you!...