Windows 10: Validation of Windows 10 Keys

Discus and support Validation of Windows 10 Keys in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I believe there should be a way to validate a purchased key without activating it on your machine. This feature could be available on the microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BIGJOOMZ, Jan 24, 2020.

1. BIGJOOMZ Win User

Validation of Windows 10 Keys

I believe there should be a way to validate a purchased key without activating it on your machine. This feature could be available on the microsoft account side of things once your details are entered into your profile and a telephone number verification be activated to prevent fraudulent use of this feature. Is there anything in the works to add such a feature??

:)

BIGJOOMZ, Jan 24, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jan 24, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jan 24, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Validation of Windows 10 Keys - Similar Threads - Validation Keys

2. I removed motherboard and had to reinstall windows, now the product key is not valid...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I removed motherboard and had to reinstall windows, now the product key is not valid...: I removed motherboard and had to reinstall windows, now the product key is not valid anymore and I cannot set updates and desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-removed-motherboard-and-had-to-reinstall-windows/fde867b3-9688-4a04-b277-800eb2710d33
  3. I removed motherboard and had to reinstall windows, now the product key is not valid...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I removed motherboard and had to reinstall windows, now the product key is not valid...: I removed motherboard and had to reinstall windows, now the product key is not valid anymore and I cannot set updates and desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-removed-motherboard-and-had-to-reinstall-windows/fde867b3-9688-4a04-b277-800eb2710d33
  4. I removed motherboard and had to reinstall windows, now the product key is not valid...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Windows Home Basic Product key validity for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Home Basic Product key validity for windows 10: Hello,I recently found the original windows 7 home basic product key for my old laptop which got repaired very recently. Can I use that same product key to activate the installed windows 10 os in that laptop?...
  6. Windows Home Basic Product key validity for windows 10

Windows Home Basic Product key validity for windows 10: Hello,I recently found the original windows 7 home basic product key for my old laptop which got repaired very recently. Can I use that same product key to activate the installed windows 10 os in that laptop?...
  7. Key not valid for use in specified state

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key not valid for use in specified state: I have a command line program and for the last 2 weeks when I try and use it I get "Key not valid for use in specified state". I have looked this up and it seems to be tied to encryption of passwords not the program in Windows? Many other forums have said to delete the folder...
  8. Key not valid for use in specified state

Key not valid for use in specified state: I have a command line program and for the last 2 weeks when I try and use it I get "Key not valid for use in specified state". I have looked this up and it seems to be tied to encryption of passwords not the program in Windows? Many other forums have said to delete the folder...
  9. Why has my valid activation key stopped working today?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my valid activation key stopped working today?: My activation key has just stopped working and I now get an 'Acivate Windows' message in the bottom right corner. I have been using my activation key since I built my computer in August this year. When I bought the key I checked it with ShowKeyPlus: Edition: Win 10 RTM...
  10. Why has my valid activation key stopped working today?

Why has my valid activation key stopped working today?: My activation key has just stopped working and I now get an 'Acivate Windows' message in the bottom right corner. I have been using my activation key since I built my computer in August this year. When I bought the key I checked it with ShowKeyPlus: Edition: Win 10 RTM...