Windows 10: Validation of Windows 10 OEM License Key(s) prior to actual installation

Discus and support Validation of Windows 10 OEM License Key(s) prior to actual installation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I'd like to ask how to manage to verify the validity of OEM License Key(s) related to Microsoft Windows 10 without prior to that having to carry... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Kai6max, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Kai6max Win User

Validation of Windows 10 OEM License Key(s) prior to actual installation

Hi,

I'd like to ask how to manage to verify the validity of OEM License Key(s) related to Microsoft Windows 10 without prior to that having to carry out a conventional installation of the operating system [software]?

Best regards,

:)

Kai6max, Jul 16, 2019

2. Question On OEM Windows clean install......

"Flavors" of Windows licenses

Windows can be a little "odd" about license keys. There are at least 4 categories:
    • Retail
    • OEM
    • Volume (electronic download)
    • Corporate (no key needed)
    For guaranteed success, the license key and media should be in the same category. If you have retail media, you may not be able to install it using an OEM or Volume license key, even though the key is valid for that version of Windows. *Wtf :wtf: Apparently, this is part of Microsoft's anti-piracy scheme (i.e., all customers are guilty until proven innocent).

Static~Charge, Jul 16, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Question On OEM Windows clean install......

Yea, I got that part, was just wondering if the OEM disk/key part was broken down into further catergories, like vendor specific - DELL, HP, etc. ?

What about service packs? I have a retail XP SP1 disk. I recall seeing a way to make a new disk with all the latest SP's. Sorry, rambling off topic here...

Sasqui, Jul 16, 2019
  4. OneMoar Win User

Install Windows 7 with SPL key

so long as the edition is the same it should just be
    slmgr -ipk key-key-key-key or slui 3
    slmgr /ato
    from a admin command prompt
    else you may need to dig up a ''oem' iso and fiddle with the ei.cfg and or extract the oem cert from the recovery media for your vendor
    honestly just install "Daz's windows loader" and set it and forget it
    you already have a valid license its not technically pirating the COA/SLP key in the bios IS the license simply select the corresponding editions and oem brand in the loader and hit install

OneMoar, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Validation of Windows 10 OEM License Key(s) prior to actual installation - Similar Threads - Validation OEM License

2. Can OEM Digital License be validated for Audits?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can OEM Digital License be validated for Audits?: I would like to know if I can purchase an OEM digital license and be validated to pass Microsoft Audit for a small enterprise? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-oem-digital-license-be-validated-for-audits/00107fa5-0bbe-47ac-aa16-3d283cedb884
  3. Can OEM Digital License be validated for Audits?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can OEM Digital License be validated for Audits?: I would like to know if I can purchase an OEM digital license and be validated to pass Microsoft Audit for a small enterprise? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-oem-digital-license-be-validated-for-audits/00107fa5-0bbe-47ac-aa16-3d283cedb884
  4. Windows 10 OEM License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 OEM License: Hi there looking for some answers. I am about to build a new PC, a week or two away and I am going to buy a Windows 10 OEM license. Does this come on a DVD? Something I wont be able to use, as it wont have a DVD reader. Or can I download the ISO file on a USB and use...
  5. License Windows 10 OEM

License Windows 10 OEM: I understand that now the Windows 10 OEM license comes embedded in the BIOS. The institution in which I work asks me for a licensing document, how can I obtain it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license-windows-10-oem/b66dbb96-0884-48ef-9b0a-ef3b7641ef9d
  6. Windows*10 Pro OEM version Licence Key Validation

Windows*10 Pro OEM version Licence Key Validation: Greeting to all Users here! Guys, I have a question about a license of Windows*10 a bought from an authorized reseller. Before I do that, I'll explain the rest of the story. -A week ago I bought an HP laptop that comes with Windows*10 Home version installed and together...
  7. Windows 10 License Key no longer matches BIOS OEM key

Windows 10 License Key no longer matches BIOS OEM key: We have been mass deploying new Lenovo Windows 10 PCS, using the Sysprep utility to prepare the image for mass deployment. The biggest concern we had going in was that we preserve the OEM license key. This seemed to be working fine, we created our base image, sysprep'd the...
  8. How to buy Windows 10 with a valid or legit license key?

in Windows 10 News
    How to buy Windows 10 with a valid or legit license key?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Are you planning to buy Windows 10? Well, there are a couple of legal ways. These ways will make sure that you don’t end up with illegal Windows Keys. Just before we start, do remember one thing. Always buy from [...] This post How to buy Windows 10 with a...
  9. Checking Windows 10 license key validity.

Checking Windows 10 license key validity.: Hi, I just bought Windows 10 license key. How do I know that the license is valid without using it yet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/checking-windows-10-license-key-validity/f2efd7d3-fa82-448a-a88b-b18e0c2e984b"
  10. No valid digital license/Product Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No valid digital license/Product Key: Hi, Getting error code 0x803FA067 when using the Windows 10 Home Product Key to reactivate the product. I had to replace my motherboard. I tried Powershell command: (Get-WmiObject -query 'select * from SoftwareLicensingService').OA3xOriginalProductKey which did not...