Windows 10: validity of notice: system32\logiLDA.dll missing on startup Win 10

Discus and support validity of notice: system32\logiLDA.dll missing on startup Win 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Newly purchased HP desktop Win 10: after about a month with June 2016 update, I get a notice on screen that subject file is missing. After spending... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DennisSarver, Jun 1, 2019.

1. validity of notice: system32\logiLDA.dll missing on startup Win 10

Newly purchased HP desktop Win 10: after about a month with June 2016 update, I get a notice on screen that subject file is missing. After spending 2 hours with "RESTORO.exe" I have come to believe this is just another MALWARE SCAM by McAfee/Norton. It initially appears to be a Microsoft product. And it is advertised to be available FREE. However it is not available FREE.

QUESTION 1: is subject required for Win 10

QUESTION 2: (if it is required) why would it be missing. Brand new HP GV7QDDB

QUESTION 3: If is a SCAM, why is Microsoft allowing it to go on.

Dennis Sarver *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

DennisSarver, Jun 1, 2019

2. Logilda DLL and NVSPCAP64 DLL errors

See the following:

Fix: nvspcap64.dll missing or not found errors on startup - Appuals.com

https://appuals.com/fix-nvspcap64-dll-missing-o...

Logilda.DLL refers to the Logitech Download Assistant.

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Look through the list and uninstall it.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 1, 2019
  3. DonReher Win User
    not valid win system32 dll app. on windows10

after sing in I get a Rundll notice telling me that C:\windows \system32\LogiLDA.dll not valid win32 application how to delete or fix

DonReher, Jun 1, 2019
  4. validity of notice: system32\logiLDA.dll missing on startup Win 10

Error while run on start appears: error DLL C:\System 32 Windows 10 64 bits Logifecht LogiLDA apparently missing driver

Error while run on start appears: error DLL System 32 Windows 10 64 bits Logoifecht LogiLDA apparently missing driver or memory error

Ricardo Alberto MacAdden (dickiemac), Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

validity of notice: system32\logiLDA.dll missing on startup Win 10

1. validity of notice: system32\logiLDA.dll missing on startup Win 10 - Similar Threads - validity notice system32logiLDA

2. Why is the MSVBVM50.DLL missing on my Win 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the MSVBVM50.DLL missing on my Win 10 Pro?: 11/09/21 - Hello! The MSVBVM50.DLL file is missing on my Win 10 Pro. How do I obtain and reinstall this file? Tks in advance for you assistance....
  3. Why is the MSVBVM50.DLL missing on my Win 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the MSVBVM50.DLL missing on my Win 10 Pro?: 11/09/21 - Hello! The MSVBVM50.DLL file is missing on my Win 10 Pro. How do I obtain and reinstall this file? Tks in advance for you assistance....
  4. Why is the MSVBVM50.DLL missing on my Win 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. MSVCP140.dll is missing in my Win 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSVCP140.dll is missing in my Win 8.1: MSVCP140.dll is missing in my Win 8.1I reinstalled it so many times but it didn't work Can you please tell me what should I do?I have MSVCP140.dll but it is not working....
  6. MSVCP140.dll is missing in my Win 8.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSVCP140.dll is missing in my Win 8.1: MSVCP140.dll is missing in my Win 8.1I reinstalled it so many times but it didn't work Can you please tell me what should I do?I have MSVCP140.dll but it is not working....
  7. MSVCP140.dll is missing in my Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCP140.dll is missing in my Win 10: I've tried to install origin from EA Games, but get the message that MSVCP140.dll is missing on Win 10 Following an older thread on the same issue, I have installed Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019, but that didn't help. What do I do then?...
  8. MSVCP140.dll & VCRuntime140.dll is missing in my Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCP140.dll & VCRuntime140.dll is missing in my Win 10: Hi there, I am trying to install Adobe cloud and photoshop to my Windows 10 laptop in which the installation isn't successful. I keep getting two pop ups: 1 regarding MSVCP140.dll not being found and 2 flagging VCRuntime140.dll is missing. I've looked onto this forum for...
  9. No update notice with Win 7 for Win 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No update notice with Win 7 for Win 10?: After my husband recently upgraded and tried Win 10, I would also like to have it too, but I have updated my Win 7 version through the updates page and no where can I see where to upgrade to Win 10? He received a Win 10 upgrade notice a few months back for preordering, but I...
  10. DLL files missing at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    DLL files missing at startup: Hi everyone I upgraded my laptop from Windows 8 to 10 a few months back. Of recent, my system displays two error signs whenever I start the system There was a problem starting C:/users/appdata/local/webrest/bin/webrest.dll and...