Windows 10: Valorant and CSGO crashes always and gives BSOD

Discus and support Valorant and CSGO crashes always and gives BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It's have been around 1 month where my PREDATOR HELIOS 300 always crashes the game while playing CSGO and Valorant since I have no other games on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HimanshuNayak7, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Valorant and CSGO crashes always and gives BSOD

It's have been around 1 month where my PREDATOR HELIOS 300 always crashes the game while playing CSGO and Valorant since I have no other games on my PC. Every time I open the game it says "unable to load textures.....", "Out of memory or not enough memory", "video card driver crashed" and then I restart the PC and it gives me BSOD saying VIDEO DXG KRNL ERROR. I always went into the event viewer to see what is the cause that triggered the effect and I found something like this "display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.", "bugcheck error 0x00000113".

What I have done so far:-
    1. Updated windows 10 to latest
    2. Updated all the drivers, BIOS to latest
    3. Ran OCCT on VRAM to check if any errors but no errors
    4. Ran various other memtest to see if any memory errors but no errors

4. Ran various commands in cmd as admin mode like sfc, DSM but they are able to fix the corrupt files but game crashing and BSOD.

5. Formatted PC more than 15 times but still no luck.

My specs:-
    1. Intel Core i7-9750H
    2. RTX 2060
    3. 16 GB RAM
    4. 256 GB NVME SSD SAMSUNG

Thanks
    Himanshu

:)

HimanshuNayak7, Jan 1, 2021

2. can't start CSGO with build 14352

Hello,

Thanks for reporting the issue. We recently added this feature (visible Game Bar on full-screen games) based on customer feedback. We did test a wide range of hardware, so I'm surprised to hear this isn't working for you. Here's what I suggest:

• Record a video of your monitor, of you launching CS:GO and it crashing.
    • Grab a screenshot of your CSGO game settings if you can (you might need an older build or a different machine).
    • From Start, launch dxdiag.exe and save all information to dxdiag.txt
    • Launch the Feedback Hub, go to the Apps & Games category, Game DVR subcategory.
    • Add new feedback, mark it as a Problem (important).
    • Attach the video, the screenshot and the dxdiag file.
    • Click the "Begin monitoring" button & try to launch CSGO again.
    • Click the "Stop monitoring" button after CSGO has crashed.
    • Click the "Submit" button to send the bug to us.
    Thanks for helping us narrow down the issue. If we get the right set of logs from your bug, we can identify the cause for the crash quicker and start working on a fix.

Rohan - Windows Camera Team [MSFT], Jan 1, 2021
  3. can't start CSGO with build 14352

Hello,

Thanks for reporting the issue. We recently added this feature (visible Game Bar on full-screen games) based on customer feedback. We did test a wide range of hardware, so I'm surprised to hear this isn't working for you. Here's what I suggest:

• Record a video of your monitor, of you launching CS:GO and it crashing.
    • Grab a screenshot of your CSGO game settings if you can (you might need an older build or a different machine).
    • From Start, launch dxdiag.exe and save all information to dxdiag.txt
    • Launch the Feedback Hub, go to the Apps & Games category, Game DVR subcategory.
    • Add new feedback, mark it as a Problem (important).
    • Attach the video, the screenshot and the dxdiag file.
    • Click the "Begin monitoring" button & try to launch CSGO again.
    • Click the "Stop monitoring" button after CSGO has crashed.
    • Click the "Submit" button to send the bug to us.
    Thanks for helping us narrow down the issue. If we get the right set of logs from your bug, we can identify the cause for the crash quicker and start working on a fix.

Hi,

Forgot to feedback about this issue.

Actually I have found the reason. As a pro player, I use -refresh 144 in autoexec.cfg file to lock the refresh rate.

After I deleted it, I could play csgo and record game as always. Then I tried to re-add this to game, I found CSGO still worked well. But sometimes this game bar told me that it find nothing to record while I am running csgo, even just I have finished a
    part record.

lIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, Jan 1, 2021
  4. sumanth.s Win User

Valorant and CSGO crashes always and gives BSOD

Csgo map loading crash

This started to happen out of nowhere today morning as usual i start csgo and choose the map to play on, the map loading screen is displayed where the loading bar fills up partially and then out of nowhere csgo application closes without any warning or
    message this never happened to me i tried reinstalling the game, restarting pc and two other launch option codes found in all youtube videos, verified the integrity of the files and unchecked all the boxes in the compatibility settings but still this continues
    and this happens to only csgo maps other workshop maps work perfectly only csgo official maps it crashes even with bot matchmaking

sumanth.s, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

Valorant and CSGO crashes always and gives BSOD

1. Valorant and CSGO crashes always and gives BSOD - Similar Threads - Valorant CSGO crashes

2. Games microstutter online valorant, csgo, etc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games microstutter online valorant, csgo, etc...: Hello,I've been trying to fix this issue for almost 2 years, and I still need help to fix it.When I game offline, all my games run smoothbut not always, but when I play games online, I get micro stutters almost like motion blur like stuttering, and the micro stutters add...
  3. Games microstutter online valorant, csgo, etc...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games microstutter online valorant, csgo, etc...: Hello,I've been trying to fix this issue for almost 2 years, and I still need help to fix it.When I game offline, all my games run smoothbut not always, but when I play games online, I get micro stutters almost like motion blur like stuttering, and the micro stutters add...
  4. BSOD Valorant

BSOD Valorant: I bought my laptop and downloaded Valorant. When I tried play it, my laptop suddenly go BSOD. Why. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-valorant/5df17743-fa3e-4c49-ad83-a1bb1a904583
  5. Valorant crashing without error or giving BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Valorant crashing without error or giving BSOD: Hello,I have a brand new built computer and when I play Valorant it crashes without error. It gave me the Blue screen of death a couple times now. I've tried a bunch of fixes and no luck.Please help....
  6. Valorant crashing without error or giving BSOD

Valorant crashing without error or giving BSOD: Hello,I have a brand new built computer and when I play Valorant it crashes without error. It gave me the Blue screen of death a couple times now. I've tried a bunch of fixes and no luck.Please help....
  7. Is it possible to change the icons of games (Fortnite, Valorant, CsGo)?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to change the icons of games (Fortnite, Valorant, CsGo)?: Is there any way to change the icon in such games with a custom one? Whenever I try to do this, the file path is displayed and it says that this path does not contain any icons. This is also the case when I try to change the icon for folders with my own. Ist es möglich die...
  8. Random Crashing while playing CSGO, no BSOD, no noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Crashing while playing CSGO, no BSOD, no noise: Hello, can someone point me to the correct place where I can provide the dump info for one of my crashes. I've been having a strange problem in csgo where my fps fluctuates alot. I reset some of my previously set bios settings like xmp, and Mem Try It for Ram. Everything is...
  9. Csgo Video.tdr BSOD

Csgo Video.tdr BSOD: I've been constantly having BSODs with the video.tdr error whilst playing with games on the source engine during the map loading sequences.I tried re-installing windows, updating my drivers, re-installing my drivers, malware scans, and computer diagnostics but the problem...
  10. BSOD during CSGO

BSOD during CSGO: Link for memory dump files minidump and memory.dmp Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. I get this previously in CSGO. After doing a clean reinstallation of Windows 10, I am getting this issue again. I do not know what is...