Windows 10: Valorant is buggy

Discus and support Valorant is buggy in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So when I'm playing valorant in windowed mode and I try to shoot, sometimes it makes my cursor show up (like I changed windows) and I can't move or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/The3dPrintingNoob, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Valorant is buggy

So when I'm playing valorant in windowed mode and I try to shoot, sometimes it makes my cursor show up (like I changed windows) and I can't move or shoot. When I go into fullscreen and I turn and shoot or hold shoot, it just makes me go to my desktop. I basically can't play. Does anyone know a fix for this? (it's only for valorant)

PC specs-

GPU: GTX 1050ti

CPU: i5 9400

Motherboard: GIGABYTE Z390 Gaming X

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2X8GB DDR4 3600

OS Build: 19042.685

submitted by /u/The3dPrintingNoob
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/The3dPrintingNoob, Jan 13, 2021
  2. STEvil Win User

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Jan 13, 2021
  3. f14tomcat Win User
    Is Windows 1909 considered to be buggy?

To avoid misspelling of some user IDs that may be a little awkward to type, I do a copy/paste from the Quote function, and paste after the @

Valorant is buggy [​IMG]

@m3110w

No, there is no drop-down or suggestion list like a Google search, but TF makes up for it by being the best. *Wink

f14tomcat, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Bjsmash4 Win User

Valorant is buggy

"Record That" feature on Xbox Game Bar not working for VALORANT.

The problem is with the game itself. Valorant depends on its anti-cheat, "Riot Vanguard". Vanguard blocks many things and the windows game bar happens to be one of them.

Bjsmash4, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Valorant is buggy

1. Valorant is buggy - Similar Threads - Valorant buggy

2. Valorant and CSGO crashes always and gives BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Valorant and CSGO crashes always and gives BSOD: It's have been around 1 month where my PREDATOR HELIOS 300 always crashes the game while playing CSGO and Valorant since I have no other games on my PC. Every time I open the game it says "unable to load textures.....", "Out of memory or not enough memory", "video card driver...
  3. when running valorant windows suddenly shuts down

when running valorant windows suddenly shuts down: hello there, I want to ask about windows that suddenly shut down when running Valorant. so i run windows 10 os on my macbook pro with bootcamp assistant, all installing processes are running normally till when i run valorant and a warning appears "warning: read before...
  4. Why is valorant (a game) displaying that its occupying 557 GB whereas the riot games folder...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is valorant (a game) displaying that its occupying 557 GB whereas the riot games folder...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/8r22x94d8p261.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=9fff2506ac76cf4dce0b371f2a6775b7ac5c581c submitted by /u/Sweet-Mission515 [link] [comments]...
  5. iqrl not less or equal in valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iqrl not less or equal in valorant: Hola tengo un problema que pone la pantalla azul en mi pc mientras intento abrir el valorant el error es iqrl not less or equal y pasa solo en ese juego pienso que es por instalar archivos troyanos pero no estoy seguro, podrian ayudarme? estuve leyendo y creo que debo...
  6. 0xc0000005 can't open the app valorant

0xc0000005 can't open the app valorant: After the reboot for the activation of the riot vanguard it says the application was unable to start correctl (0xc0000005) submitted by /u/astrovanityy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmp07v/0xc0000005_cant_open_the_app_valorant/
  7. I just got the 20h2 update and how come these two start menu icons (Chrome and Valorant)...

I just got the 20h2 update and how come these two start menu icons (Chrome and Valorant)...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CummyIsTheHighGround [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmc3gc/i_just_got_the_20h2_update_and_how_come_these_two/
  8. what playing valorant and closed it with tm and now it’s stuck in here

what playing valorant and closed it with tm and now it’s stuck in here: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Toxic_Wasp32 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j5amv6/what_playing_valorant_and_closed_it_with_tm_and/
  9. Whea_Uncorrectable_Error, 12 minutes after opening Valorant.

Whea_Uncorrectable_Error, 12 minutes after opening Valorant.: Hey guys, so as the title says, 12 minutes after opening the game Valorant, I get the BSOD saying Whea_Uncorrectable_Error. I've tried a bunch of trouble shooting and have been back and forth with their support team over the last two weeks. Nothing has come of it so I figured...
  10. My pc has been acting up it’s really slow valorant a not working the internet is super slow...

My pc has been acting up it’s really slow valorant a not working the internet is super slow...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Landrychessor_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ifq14u/my_pc_has_been_acting_up_its_really_slow_valorant/