Windows 10: Valorant Lag after 21H1 Update

Discus and support Valorant Lag after 21H1 Update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm having huge fps drop spikes on VALORANT whenever someone fires a gun and I'm so irritated by that. Before I even update my windows, it doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SanaMinatozaki1, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Valorant Lag after 21H1 Update

So I'm having huge fps drop spikes on VALORANT whenever someone fires a gun and I'm so irritated by that. Before I even update my windows, it doesn't lag at all, I'm getting the usual FPS when I fresh intalled Valorant because I quitted for 2 months after getting an error in the game. And now, I played 1 game on it before I update windows and it doesn't lag, but after I updated it manually, it does this lag on Valorant. My PC becomes smooth but Valorant had fps drop spikes and I can't play it.

:)

SanaMinatozaki1, Jan 20, 2022

2. Intermittent UI lag - Windows 10 21H1

Problematic files are photos and videos at this point in time. I use VLC for videos, and Windows Photo Viewer for images.
    I launch all these directly and manually from File Explorer only - I don't use any third party media organizers.

Interestingly enough, mngerholds suggestion of using Procmon has unveiled that when lag does happen, there is a large influx of UDP and NetBIOS entries via SVCHOST -- but I'm yet to narrow down what the trigger condition is...

When there is no lag, UDP and NetBios entries are not present.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a healthy launch of a file:

Valorant Lag after 21H1 Update [​IMG]

Here is a laggy launch.

Valorant Lag after 21H1 Update [​IMG]

Surreal1981, Jan 20, 2022
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jan 20, 2022
  4. 3Colors Win User

Valorant Lag after 21H1 Update

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Valorant Lag after 21H1 Update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

Valorant Lag after 21H1 Update

1. Valorant Lag after 21H1 Update - Similar Threads - Valorant Lag 21H1

2. Valorant Lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Valorant Lag: How can I address the issue of the game Valorant lagging in the first few minutes/rounds. I just bought this laptop with the latest processor about 6 months back, it should not be lagging. It worked smoothly in the first few months but has started lagging now. I have tried to...
  3. Valorant Lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Valorant Lag: How can I address the issue of the game Valorant lagging in the first few minutes/rounds. I just bought this laptop with the latest processor about 6 months back, it should not be lagging. It worked smoothly in the first few months but has started lagging now. I have tried to...
  4. How to fix valorant lag after updating to Window 22H2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix valorant lag after updating to Window 22H2?: I recently updated my window version because valorant doesn't support older versions. Ever since I updated my valorant fps drops so much in game around 1-10 and I keep getting disconnected from the game and can't play. My game used to run pretty smoothly.I'll provide my...
  5. How to fix valorant lag after updating to Window 22H2?

How to fix valorant lag after updating to Window 22H2?: I recently updated my window version because valorant doesn't support older versions. Ever since I updated my valorant fps drops so much in game around 1-10 and I keep getting disconnected from the game and can't play. My game used to run pretty smoothly.I'll provide my...
  6. How to fix valorant lagging after window 21H2 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix valorant lagging after window 21H2 update?: Valorant doesn't support older window version anymore so I updated yesterday. Today I tried playing valorant which used to run pretty smoothly. But now I can't even play anymore it keeps disconnecting me and taking so long to load plus my fps dropping to 1-10. I really wanna...
  7. How to fix valorant lagging after window 21H2 update?

How to fix valorant lagging after window 21H2 update?: Valorant doesn't support older window version anymore so I updated yesterday. Today I tried playing valorant which used to run pretty smoothly. But now I can't even play anymore it keeps disconnecting me and taking so long to load plus my fps dropping to 1-10. I really wanna...
  8. Valorant Lag after 21H1 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Valorant Lag after 21H1 Update: So I'm having huge fps drop spikes on VALORANT whenever someone fires a gun and I'm so irritated by that. Before I even update my windows, it doesn't lag at all, I'm getting the usual FPS when I fresh intalled Valorant because I quitted for 2 months after getting an error in...
  9. An Update AFTER 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    An Update AFTER 21H1: Check for Updates There is a .NET Cumulative update AFTER 21H1, KB4601554. Requires a Restart Cheers, Drew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-update-after-21h1/c0773638-8276-420a-8b56-a00bad3d359e
  10. Valorant lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Valorant lag: Valorant game is lagging after the windows update and driver update . before updating it was perfectly fine please help me fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/valorant-lag/c619a8cc-4e24-4681-a0d5-589f73cf8e43