Windows 10: Valorant lag

Discus and support Valorant lag in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Valorant game is lagging after the windows update and driver update . before updating it was perfectly fine please help me fix this problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Abhishek_2003, May 9, 2021.

1. Valorant lag

Valorant game is lagging after the windows update and driver update . before updating it was perfectly fine please help me fix this problem.

:)

Abhishek_2003, May 9, 2021
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, May 9, 2021
  3. One key has severe input lag but every other key is fine

The thing suggested by @lx07was yet another step of trouble shoot you need to perform to role out the hardware fail possibility than rather a topic for debate .
    I honestly did not suggest it just because its level of technicality is a bit high and I am not quite sure about your level .
    Yet however if you can do that step I can't see why not .
    And yet even if you still manage to get lag you are down to the route I just discussed in my previous post , nothing more to do .

P.S I am not even sure what you mean that the button performs well if you change layout , the aussie & u.s layouts do not even acknowledge that button and most probably assigns a different function / key to which hints the conclusion of your test might be slightly biased

nIGHTmAYOR, May 9, 2021
  4. Valorant lag

Whea_Uncorrectable_Error, 12 minutes after opening Valorant.

I happen to have the same issue. This however only started when I updated Valorant to the latest version. Valorant works fine before the update, then when I played it after the update, It also bluescreens with the same WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR after about 12-15 minutes of playing.

JaredSaints, May 9, 2021
Thema:

Valorant lag

1. Valorant lag - Similar Threads - Valorant lag

2. Laptop Suddenly Lagging While Playing Valorant

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Suddenly Lagging While Playing Valorant: Hi, I have an Asus TUF F15 FX506HC. yesterday on sunday I was playing valorant when it suddenly laggedthe whole laptop lagged, what may cause this and how do i fix it?...
  3. Laptop Suddenly Lagging While Playing Valorant

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Suddenly Lagging While Playing Valorant: Hi, I have an Asus TUF F15 FX506HC. yesterday on sunday I was playing valorant when it suddenly laggedthe whole laptop lagged, what may cause this and how do i fix it?...
  4. Valorant Lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Valorant Lag: How can I address the issue of the game Valorant lagging in the first few minutes/rounds. I just bought this laptop with the latest processor about 6 months back, it should not be lagging. It worked smoothly in the first few months but has started lagging now. I have tried to...
  5. Valorant Lag

Valorant Lag: How can I address the issue of the game Valorant lagging in the first few minutes/rounds. I just bought this laptop with the latest processor about 6 months back, it should not be lagging. It worked smoothly in the first few months but has started lagging now. I have tried to...
  6. How to fix valorant lag after updating to Window 22H2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix valorant lag after updating to Window 22H2?: I recently updated my window version because valorant doesn't support older versions. Ever since I updated my valorant fps drops so much in game around 1-10 and I keep getting disconnected from the game and can't play. My game used to run pretty smoothly.I'll provide my...
  7. How to fix valorant lag after updating to Window 22H2?

How to fix valorant lag after updating to Window 22H2?: I recently updated my window version because valorant doesn't support older versions. Ever since I updated my valorant fps drops so much in game around 1-10 and I keep getting disconnected from the game and can't play. My game used to run pretty smoothly.I'll provide my...
  8. How to fix valorant lagging after window 21H2 update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix valorant lagging after window 21H2 update?: Valorant doesn't support older window version anymore so I updated yesterday. Today I tried playing valorant which used to run pretty smoothly. But now I can't even play anymore it keeps disconnecting me and taking so long to load plus my fps dropping to 1-10. I really wanna...
  9. How to fix valorant lagging after window 21H2 update?

How to fix valorant lagging after window 21H2 update?: Valorant doesn't support older window version anymore so I updated yesterday. Today I tried playing valorant which used to run pretty smoothly. But now I can't even play anymore it keeps disconnecting me and taking so long to load plus my fps dropping to 1-10. I really wanna...
  10. How to fix Input Lag and Reduce Latency in VALORANT

in Windows 10 News
    How to fix Input Lag and Reduce Latency in VALORANT: [ATTACH]If you are experiencing input lag in Valorant, you can try the solutions to fix the problem. When we input our computer, the GPU displays the required output on the screen. Input lag or latency occurs when the computer displays the output a few seconds after the input...