Windows 10: Valorant wont work

Discus and support Valorant wont work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! I updated my windows a few weeks ago and it has created many problems with my game. Valorant will not work now in my laptop, I have tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OJou0, Jan 26, 2021.

1. OJou0 Win User

Valorant wont work

Hello! I updated my windows a few weeks ago and it has created many problems with my game. Valorant will not work now in my laptop, I have tried to uninstall some updates and updating drivers and everything, even getting personal help from Valorant but they have come to the conclusion it is not the game but actually something with windows, please help me.

:)

OJou0, Jan 26, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Whea_Uncorrectable_Error, 12 minutes after opening Valorant.

I happen to have the same issue. This however only started when I updated Valorant to the latest version. Valorant works fine before the update, then when I played it after the update, It also bluescreens with the same WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR after about 12-15 minutes of playing.

JaredSaints, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Valorant wont work

apps wont work

This is the list of the apps that wont work in win 10

They used to work bus suddenly they stopped responding

Calendar, Voice recorder, mail, store, calculator, maps, alarm & clock, camera, people

I tried many of the suggested solutions I found on the web. Nothing worked. I hope that there exists indeed a solution

Thanks

Yiannis

IoannisPapadopoulosIP, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Valorant wont work

1. Valorant wont work - Similar Threads - Valorant wont

2. Why my windows crashed and unable to booting after i played valorant?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my windows crashed and unable to booting after i played valorant?: I want to ask, so I frequently play valorant and everything is okay, my windows did not crash or whatsoever. But last night, after I played valorant, my windows suddenly starts automatic repair and this error occurred "log file c /windows/system32/logfiles/srt/srttrail.txt"....
  3. Why my windows crashed and unable to booting after i played valorant?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my windows crashed and unable to booting after i played valorant?: I want to ask, so I frequently play valorant and everything is okay, my windows did not crash or whatsoever. But last night, after I played valorant, my windows suddenly starts automatic repair and this error occurred "log file c /windows/system32/logfiles/srt/srttrail.txt"....
  4. BSOD when launching VALORANT

BSOD when launching VALORANT: Out of the blue I started getting a BSOD when launching VALORANT, only started today as I was still able to play yesterday.It gave me the PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA error.I have already tried running sfc/scannow and chkdisk, reinstalled VALORANT and Riot Vanguard but to no...
  5. My valorant wont uninstall!

My valorant wont uninstall!: I've tried the cmd prompt and the control panel method! My PC is also telling me that Val is taking 803 gbs of storage! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-valorant-wont-uninstall/fab0cbe1-e2ca-4907-9289-55c240c5961e
  6. My valorant wont uninstall!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My valorant wont uninstall!: I've tried the cmd prompt and the control panel method! My PC is also telling me that Val is taking 803 gbs of storage! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-valorant-wont-uninstall/fab0cbe1-e2ca-4907-9289-55c240c5961e
  7. My drivers are crashing. Valorant and other games wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My drivers are crashing. Valorant and other games wont load: Good night!I have had this issue for a while now, and I am starting to wonder why this happens. A few months ago, I started having issues with my laptop. I took it to someone that I trust and this person helped me reinstall everything. He helped me with some overheating...
  8. My drivers are crashing. Valorant and other games wont load

My drivers are crashing. Valorant and other games wont load: Good night!I have had this issue for a while now, and I am starting to wonder why this happens. A few months ago, I started having issues with my laptop. I took it to someone that I trust and this person helped me reinstall everything. He helped me with some overheating...
  9. I cant turn on secure boot on Windows 11 can i turn it ?i wont to play valorant and i have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant turn on secure boot on Windows 11 can i turn it ?i wont to play valorant and i have...: can i fix that i tried to turn on secure boot in bios and i cant turn it on i have procesorAMD RYZEN 3 4000 series ; AMD RADEON GraphicsHELP ! pls...
  10. I cant turn on secure boot on Windows 11 can i turn it ?i wont to play valorant and i have...

I cant turn on secure boot on Windows 11 can i turn it ?i wont to play valorant and i have...: can i fix that i tried to turn on secure boot in bios and i cant turn it on i have procesorAMD RYZEN 3 4000 series ; AMD RADEON GraphicsHELP ! pls...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ojou0i