Windows 10: VAMPYR is unplayable on 4K tv

Discus and support VAMPYR is unplayable on 4K tv in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; due to display scaling. The cursor is locked in a box at upper left of screen and unable to select menu items. MS has the game files tied up in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pavil Shiva, Jun 20, 2019.

1. VAMPYR is unplayable on 4K tv

due to display scaling. The cursor is locked in a box at upper left of screen and unable to select menu items.

MS has the game files tied up in a tangled web of permissions so I can't access the VAMPYR exe and set it to ignore display scaling (or whatever the option is called).

Please don't suggest I disable and re-enable scaling each time I want to play the game. That is a band-aid, not a solution.

Is there a way to create a desktop shortcut to VAMPYR from the Xbox app since the exe is inaccessible? A shortcut that would allow me to disable display scaling for this app?

:)

Pavil Shiva, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Hawkstream, Jun 20, 2019
  3. What 4K tv to buy?

So does everybody suggest that I buy the Vizio E43U D2? Is the E43U D2 my best choice or are there better choice of 4k tvs out there like the m43 C1, sony tv, lg tv, or samsung tv that is 40-43 inches?

kennyreid95, Jun 20, 2019
  4. David Haz Win User

VAMPYR is unplayable on 4K tv

Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

VAMPYR is unplayable on 4K tv

1. VAMPYR is unplayable on 4K tv - Similar Threads - VAMPYR unplayable

2. Graphics driver is unhappy, games are slow and unplayable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics driver is unhappy, games are slow and unplayable: Recently I have been having a constant screen glitching/tearing issue with one spesific game, Monster Hunter: WorldThis issue begun randomly, I hadnt done anything to change any settings besides update my game ready driver every time a new update was out. image of it should...
  3. Graphics driver is unhappy, games are slow and unplayable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics driver is unhappy, games are slow and unplayable: Recently I have been having a constant screen glitching/tearing issue with one spesific game, Monster Hunter: WorldThis issue begun randomly, I hadnt done anything to change any settings besides update my game ready driver every time a new update was out. image of it should...
  4. Roblox unplayable fps drops to zero

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox unplayable fps drops to zero: Okay so I stopped playing Roblox for two weeks and when I come back the game is completely unplayable I join one game and it barley loads then when it loads my FPS is at zero then it goes back to normal and zero every 1/3 secs like my cpu percent goes 1700 and my ping goes up...
  5. Roblox unplayable fps drops to zero

Roblox unplayable fps drops to zero: Okay so I stopped playing Roblox for two weeks and when I come back the game is completely unplayable I join one game and it barley loads then when it loads my FPS is at zero then it goes back to normal and zero every 1/3 secs like my cpu percent goes 1700 and my ping goes up...
  6. When I turn on Pc and load a game the game will freeze and stutter making it unplayable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I turn on Pc and load a game the game will freeze and stutter making it unplayable.: This is an everyday occurrence where i turn on PC and load a game. The game begins to freeze and stutter on the main menu causing me not to be able to play. Internet works fine, YouTube works fine, everything works perfectly except when i try to load a game. It is all games...
  7. When I turn on Pc and load a game the game will freeze and stutter making it unplayable.

When I turn on Pc and load a game the game will freeze and stutter making it unplayable.: This is an everyday occurrence where i turn on PC and load a game. The game begins to freeze and stutter on the main menu causing me not to be able to play. Internet works fine, YouTube works fine, everything works perfectly except when i try to load a game. It is all games...
  8. When I turn on Pc and load a game the game will freeze and stutter making it unplayable.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Minesweeper unplayable since update....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minesweeper unplayable since update....: minesweeper is completely unplayable since the latest update, The mouse clicks do not respond quick enough and while adverts are playing/loading it gets completely unresponsive. what was a nice flowing game with a few adverts has become a complete waste of time......
  10. .Unable to install Vampyr gamepass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Unable to install Vampyr gamepass pc: Hi, I recently signed up for gamepass for pc. I have successfully installed Metro Exodus but while trying to install Vampyr i paused it half way through downloading and now it wont resume. when i click on install nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vampyr windows displaying scaling