Windows 10: vanishing curser!

Discus and support vanishing curser! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My curser keeps vanishing. It never comes back, i am forced to restart my laptop each time i need it again. It is getting to be a real pain in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JoAnnJohnson5, Sep 23, 2020.

1. vanishing curser!

My curser keeps vanishing. It never comes back, i am forced to restart my laptop each time i need it again. It is getting to be a real pain in the #*@. It usually happens when i am not using the touchpad a lot, or when i take a break and walk away for 5 min or so. I am unable to get it to come back nor can i figure out why it is happening.

:)

JoAnnJohnson5, Sep 23, 2020

2. curser and default

Dear Sheila,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Couple of questions before we proceed.

• Which windows are you using?
    • When was the last time this was working good?
    • Does this happen all time when system restarts?

Ankur Srivastava, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Toothless Win User
    Vanishing wireless card!

Then I may have to get one. Any suggestions on a specific card?

Do note that this "vanishing card" has NEVER happened before until I got my netbook back up and running about 6-8 months of no usage.

Toothless, Sep 23, 2020
  4. davidhk Win User

vanishing curser!

Desktop Icons vanished

To : DrAS,

Just to elaborate what Berton has told you..........that you are on Tablet Mode.
    If it is what Berton has suggested, you can have your desktop back. Follow steps below................
    Bottom right next to Time, there is a notification icon > click it > click Tablet mode.
    You should have your desktop back.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3...dows-10-a.html

vanishing curser! [​IMG]

davidhk, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

vanishing curser!

1. vanishing curser! - Similar Threads - vanishing curser

2. E Drive Vanished

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    E Drive Vanished: E Drive has completely vanished due to a forced windows update. Lost a very good chunk of my files. Device does not show up in disk management which is the most concerning aspect. Urgently please direct me to a solution if there is one....
  3. E Drive Vanished

in Windows 10 Gaming
    E Drive Vanished: E Drive has completely vanished due to a forced windows update. Lost a very good chunk of my files. Device does not show up in disk management which is the most concerning aspect. Urgently please direct me to a solution if there is one....
  4. E Drive Vanished

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My SSD vanished overnight

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My SSD vanished overnight: Hello, I have an MSI laptop GE75 Raider with an additional SSD Crucial P1 1TB NVMe installed, and this additional drive is now nowhere to be found. It doesn't appear in any file explorer or device manager page, nor did the Intel memory tool find anything. If there are any non...
  6. My SSD vanished overnight

My SSD vanished overnight: Hello, I have an MSI laptop GE75 Raider with an additional SSD Crucial P1 1TB NVMe installed, and this additional drive is now nowhere to be found. It doesn't appear in any file explorer or device manager page, nor did the Intel memory tool find anything. If there are any non...
  7. Using Windows 11 and File Explorer vanished

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Windows 11 and File Explorer vanished: Could somebody please help. I have just started using Windows 11 on a new computer. Suddenly File Explorer has vanished and when I click on the icon on TaskBar a page opens showing my desktop and links such as Documents etc are not shown.....
  8. Using Windows 11 and File Explorer vanished

Using Windows 11 and File Explorer vanished: Could somebody please help. I have just started using Windows 11 on a new computer. Suddenly File Explorer has vanished and when I click on the icon on TaskBar a page opens showing my desktop and links such as Documents etc are not shown.....
  9. Word files vanish when moved to a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word files vanish when moved to a folder: I own a small business and part of that job is creating invoices. I have a specific folder in my computer that I keep all my invoices in. Last night I made up invoice no 030 and made sure to save it to my invoice folder. I often accidentally save them to my regular documents,...
  10. Word files vanish when moved to a folder

Word files vanish when moved to a folder: I own a small business and part of that job is creating invoices. I have a specific folder in my computer that I keep all my invoices in. Last night I made up invoice no 030 and made sure to save it to my invoice folder. I often accidentally save them to my regular documents,...