Windows 10: Vapor trails

Discus and support Vapor trails in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When you a planes flying high up over correct me wrong but you always see trails of planes known as vapor trails this not in this microsoft flight... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MAD222, Aug 21, 2020.

1. MAD222 Win User

Vapor trails

When you a planes flying high up over correct me wrong but you always see trails of planes known as vapor trails this not in this microsoft flight sim2020 i tried all airline jets haveing not this cant be a real total flight sim shame on you micro soft microft

:)

MAD222, Aug 21, 2020
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Aug 21, 2020
  3. The combination of DX11, Mouse Pointer Trails and Fullscreen Games means no mouse cursor.

Hi,

For Mouse Pointer Trails, refer the steps below.

Step 1: Click the bottom-left Start button on the desktop, enter
    mouse in the blank box and tap Mouse in the search results to open Mouse Properties.

Step 2: Choose Pointer Options, select
    Display pointer trails
    and hit OK.

Tip: To specify the length of pointer trails, you can move the
    small scale in Visibility to left or right.

Also for the mouse issue, I suggest you to download the latest drivers for mouse from the manufacturer's website and check. Install the drivers in compatible mode and check as well.

I suggest you to run the game in Direct X12 as this is the latest in Windows 10. Check if the issue persist.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Aug 21, 2020
  4. Vapor trails

trail apps = free apps? In Ovi Store

Hi,

I'm quite dissapointed by the fact that, in OVI store, trail apps are listed under free apps. These apps should be listed under paid apps with an advantage of using a trail version, that should be the differentiator for these apps in the paid apps section.
    Instead of having 2 listings of the app, trail version in free section and paid app in paid section. I already see a lot of such listings in free section. If this catches-up with all the paid apps, the free section will become useless and cam be changed to
    Demo Section. (that might not be a bad idea to have an entirely seperate demo section) Hope this restriction is put in place by OVI store, to further ruin the experience.

Anybody else find this an issue?

Thanks,

VasiS

vasis---01, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Vapor trails

1. Vapor trails - Similar Threads - Vapor trails

2. how can I watch video from trail camera on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I watch video from trail camera on my computer?: what do I have to do to view video from my trail camera on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-watch-video-from-trail-camera-on-my/f86b4d93-fd60-4e6c-a5be-7d7d868c45f3
  3. how can I watch video from trail camera on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I watch video from trail camera on my computer?: what do I have to do to view video from my trail camera on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-watch-video-from-trail-camera-on-my/f86b4d93-fd60-4e6c-a5be-7d7d868c45f3
  4. how can I watch video from trail camera on my computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why does a trailing slash get automatically added to meta elements in an ASP.NET master...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does a trailing slash get automatically added to meta elements in an ASP.NET master...: Using Visual Studio 2022 to develop an ASP.NET web site with master pages, when a meta element is part of an ASP.NET master page, a trailing slash gets automatically added to the element by the time the page is served. For example, if this appears in the master page:<meta...
  6. Why does a trailing slash get automatically added to meta elements in an ASP.NET master...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does a trailing slash get automatically added to meta elements in an ASP.NET master...: Using Visual Studio 2022 to develop an ASP.NET web site with master pages, when a meta element is part of an ASP.NET master page, a trailing slash gets automatically added to the element by the time the page is served. For example, if this appears in the master page:<meta...
  7. Why does a trailing slash get automatically added to meta elements in an ASP.NET master...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Which Origan Trail in the series can run on Windows 10 with no problems?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Origan Trail in the series can run on Windows 10 with no problems?: I just looking to see if any of the Oregon Trail versions would run on my Windows 10? I have a modern Acer Gaming PC and currently have Windows 10 Homa edition. I have organ trail 2 game but doesn't run windows 10Also I want to know which Clue Finder's game can run on windows...
  9. Which Origan Trail in the series can run on Windows 10 with no problems?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which Origan Trail in the series can run on Windows 10 with no problems?: I just looking to see if any of the Oregon Trail versions would run on my Windows 10? I have a modern Acer Gaming PC and currently have Windows 10 Homa edition. I have organ trail 2 game but doesn't run windows 10Also I want to know which Clue Finder's game can run on windows...
  10. Recycle Bin vaporizes... no way to put it back where I had it.

in Windows 10 Support
    Recycle Bin vaporizes... no way to put it back where I had it.: Because I'm OCD I absolutely delight in having removed my Recycle Bin from the desktop and placing it in the Start Menu. It's been there for years at this point. Today, POOF, it was gone. So I went through the steps to replace it... and... it won't let me put it there. Watch...