Windows 10: Various apps have installed in my downloads folder

Discus and support Various apps have installed in my downloads folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have at least 3 .exe s in my downloads folder. Like those applications installed there filezilla and skype are ones. How do I move these to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CaptainOfTheSky, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Various apps have installed in my downloads folder

I have at least 3 .exe s in my downloads folder. Like those applications installed there filezilla and skype are ones. How do I move these to the application folder?

:)

CaptainOfTheSky, Mar 25, 2021

2. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Mar 25, 2021
  3. monim1 Win User
    EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Mar 25, 2021
  4. NdMk2o1o Win User

Various apps have installed in my downloads folder

Split Steam app folder between 2 HDD?

As the title suggests I want to find out if there's a way I can split my steam app folder on to 2 drives, specifically an SSD that I will be putting my OS and most used games and apps and a regular HDD for everything else?

NdMk2o1o, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

Various apps have installed in my downloads folder

1. Various apps have installed in my downloads folder - Similar Threads - Various apps installed

2. Primary download folder with folders having downloads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Primary download folder with folders having downloads.: In my main "download folder," folders have appeared that have downloaded in them. One example is downloads from HP same to be going into a HP download folder in the main download folder. Does it matter or should all of the download files the in the same folder?...
  3. Primary download folder with folders having downloads.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Primary download folder with folders having downloads.: In my main "download folder," folders have appeared that have downloaded in them. One example is downloads from HP same to be going into a HP download folder in the main download folder. Does it matter or should all of the download files the in the same folder?...
  4. My downloads folder and documents folder have both turned into downloads

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My downloads folder and documents folder have both turned into downloads: While moving the location of my downloads and documents folder i accidentally moved them to the same location. Now they both lead to documents folder and i cannot access the downloads folder. Even when moving the location via default they both now default to...
  5. My downloads folder and documents folder have both turned into downloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My downloads folder and documents folder have both turned into downloads: While moving the location of my downloads and documents folder i accidentally moved them to the same location. Now they both lead to documents folder and i cannot access the downloads folder. Even when moving the location via default they both now default to...
  6. My downloads folder and documents folder have both turned into downloads

7. Apps wont install from downloads folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps wont install from downloads folder: Hello guys, i have some strange bug on my windows 10 20H2 version. When i download any app from internet and when i try to install them when they are in downloads folder, i get an error that app wont install BUT when i move that installation to any other folder and any other...
  8. Download and installing app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download and installing app: I am having difficulties installing google chrome and Wordfast, could I get some help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-and-installing-app/0fa8e0c4-f725-4661-9744-c532f1e59813
  9. Groove: Folder with various artists

Groove: Folder with various artists: I am still new to Windows 10, but i am slowly getting there. I am in the process of transfering music from my old HDD to a new one used for Win 10. I have a folder with various artist, i.e. different mp3s from different artists - sort of my own "greatest hits". Each MP3 file...
  10. App downloads and install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App downloads and install: Cannot download apps error code:0x80070424 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-downloads-and-install/12d8e3a4-533a-4bd9-a2c1-c0091d10b320"