Windows 10: Various Blue Screen Crashes - SOS

Discus and support Various Blue Screen Crashes - SOS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Microsoft community!Before I get started, here are my laptop’s specs:Device name DESKTOP-SG95GC0Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LDNelson1, May 15, 2022.

1. LDNelson1 Win User

Various Blue Screen Crashes - SOS

Hello, Microsoft community!Before I get started, here are my laptop’s specsVarious Blue Screen Crashes - SOS :Device name DESKTOP-SG95GC0Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHzInstalled RAM 32.0 GB 31.8 GB usableDevice ID 27AC4068-B95A-404E-A6B5-0575D1387F7FProduct ID 00325-81735-01419-AAOEMSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorPen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this displayMy computer is running on the Windows 10 OS. As far as I can tell, it is up to date.—Error/Stopcode NamesSo, as per the title, I have been having problems with BSoDs with varying stopcodes. F

:)

LDNelson1, May 15, 2022
  2. Law-II Win User

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, May 15, 2022
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Various crashes in ntoskrnl.exe

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Are you able to boot to desktop?

A blue screen error (also called a stop error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. I suggest you to follow the Microsoft article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, May 15, 2022
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Blue screen crashes

Hi Howard,

We would like to know if you're still experiencing blue screen errors. If yes, the error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR message you received may possibly occur due to a hardware error.
    To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

If the issue still persists, I recommend that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors. You can choose when did you get the error and perform
    the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 15, 2022
Thema:

1. Various Blue Screen Crashes - SOS - Similar Threads - Various Blue Screen

2. various blue screen crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    various blue screen crashes: Hi, my newly bought hp spectre x360 laptop with win 11 started crashing multiple times. Event viewer shows various errors, and reliability history also shows a number of red cross critical errors, but they're just called 'windows stopped working'. I don't what causes all...
  3. various blue screen crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    various blue screen crashes: Hi, my newly bought hp spectre x360 laptop with win 11 started crashing multiple times. Event viewer shows various errors, and reliability history also shows a number of red cross critical errors, but they're just called 'windows stopped working'. I don't what causes all...
  4. Various Blue Screen Crashes - SOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various Blue Screen Crashes - SOS: Hello, Microsoft community!Before I get started, here are my laptop’s specs:Device name DESKTOP-SG95GC0Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHzInstalled RAM 32.0 GB 31.8 GB usableDevice ID 27AC4068-B95A-404E-A6B5-0575D1387F7FProduct ID...
  5. Various Blue Screen Crashes - SOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Various Blue Screen Crashes - SOS: Hello, Microsoft community!Before I get started, here are my laptop’s specs:Device name DESKTOP-SG95GC0Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHzInstalled RAM 32.0 GB 31.8 GB usableDevice ID 27AC4068-B95A-404E-A6B5-0575D1387F7FProduct ID...
  6. Various Blue Screen of Deaths

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Various Blue Screen of Deaths: I have been having some blue screen of death issues, first sometimes when a game is running it will bluescreen and ive gotten the "MEMORY MANAGEMENT" error and then when I tried to run a full system scan using Norton, i got a "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" error with...
  7. VARIOUS BLUE SCREENS

VARIOUS BLUE SCREENS: I keep getting various blue screen errors.... Just today here a the two I got.....DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION...................2. MEMORY MANAGEMENT. On 12/25 errors were KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE...................... 12/11 PFN LIST CORRUPTION. I have gotten...
  8. Suddenly various Blue Screens

Suddenly various Blue Screens: For the last few days I've been getting different blue screens about 1-3 times a day. Since all my efforts have failed so far, I would be very happy if someone can help me with this very annoying problem. I don't have much idea in this area, but I have read that the Dump...
  9. Windows crashing with various Blue Screen error codes

Windows crashing with various Blue Screen error codes: Windows 10 has been crashing quite often since the the 2004 update. Link to the pest several dump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BeIKO5vKnOpJInQFXJL2c3tHaubGiZC8/view?usp=sharing Crashes have occurred while on zoom calls, when gaming, and once when waking PC up...
  10. Computer Repeatedly Crashing With Various Blue Screen Errors.

Computer Repeatedly Crashing With Various Blue Screen Errors.: Hello, my computer just randomly began crashing, it has now crashed 4 times, 3 of which gave different blue screen errors each time. The fourth crash was just a hard freeze which required a restart. Here are all the minidump files, msinfo, full memory dump, error status logs,...