Windows 10: Various Blue Screen of Deaths

Discus and support Various Blue Screen of Deaths in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having some blue screen of death issues, first sometimes when a game is running it will bluescreen and ive gotten the "MEMORY MANAGEMENT"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DevonMiller33, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Various Blue Screen of Deaths

I have been having some blue screen of death issues, first sometimes when a game is running it will bluescreen and ive gotten the "MEMORY MANAGEMENT" error and then when I tried to run a full system scan using Norton, i got a "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" error with it saying that "Ntfs.sys" is what failed. I'm at a bit of a loss of where to go from here, I have bluescreened other times as well and do not remember the error codes as it flashed by quickly.

:)

DevonMiller33, Dec 27, 2020
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Blue screen of death issue

Hi Malcolm,

Blue screen of death error can be caused either by hardware failure or software compatibility. To help you resolve the blue screen of death issue, we would like to get more information:

• Please provide the complete stop error message that you are getting.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?

We recommend following the troubleshooting steps in the article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Should you need further help, you're always welcome to post back.

Ryan Pag, Dec 27, 2020
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Blue Screen of Death

We appreciate the information.

To get better assistance in resolving Blue Screen of Death, we suggest that you get in touch with our
    Answer Desk as it has the experts and advanced troubleshooting steps regarding this issue.

Regards.

John Sarc, Dec 27, 2020
  4. Various Blue Screen of Deaths

Blue Screen of death

Hi Cruize,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    • What is the exact error message you get on the screen?
    I would suggest you refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Reference: Refer to the following Wiki article created by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP) on
    Blue Screen of Death (BSOD).

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

Various Blue Screen of Deaths

1. Various Blue Screen of Deaths - Similar Threads - Various Blue Screen

2. I'm experiencing constant blue screens of death with various errors codes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm experiencing constant blue screens of death with various errors codes.: I built a pc about a year ago, and for the most part it's been running fine up until recently. Now I'm getting constant blue screens with different error codes. I'm including a link to a reddit post with more details about my build. From there you'll find a link with my dump...
  3. I'm experiencing constant blue screens of death with various errors codes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm experiencing constant blue screens of death with various errors codes.: I built a pc about a year ago, and for the most part it's been running fine up until recently. Now I'm getting constant blue screens with different error codes. I'm including a link to a reddit post with more details about my build. From there you'll find a link with my dump...
  4. various blue screen crashes

various blue screen crashes: Hi, my newly bought hp spectre x360 laptop with win 11 started crashing multiple times. Event viewer shows various errors, and reliability history also shows a number of red cross critical errors, but they're just called 'windows stopped working'. I don't what causes all...
  5. Recurring Blue Screen of Death in various situations.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring Blue Screen of Death in various situations.: Hello,First, pardon my English, it isn't my main language. I have a relatively new laptop which has given me trouble ever since I got it. The laptop came with windows 10 installed and I would get random BSODs from the beginning. Then I updated to windows 11. At first, I would...
  6. Recurring Blue Screen of Death in various situations.

Recurring Blue Screen of Death in various situations.: Hello,First, pardon my English, it isn't my main language. I have a relatively new laptop which has given me trouble ever since I got it. The laptop came with windows 10 installed and I would get random BSODs from the beginning. Then I updated to windows 11. At first, I would...
  7. BattleEye causing Blue Screen of Death with various error messages.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BattleEye causing Blue Screen of Death with various error messages.: BattleEye causing Blue Screen of Death with various error messages.Temporarily fixed by allowing through firewall but issue returned after a week.What Failed varies: hidusb.sysQcamain10x64.sysHIDCLASS.SYSI ran DxDaiag:To start with here are the...
  8. BattleEye causing Blue Screen of Death with various error messages.

BattleEye causing Blue Screen of Death with various error messages.: BattleEye causing Blue Screen of Death with various error messages.Temporarily fixed by allowing through firewall but issue returned after a week.What Failed varies: hidusb.sysQcamain10x64.sysHIDCLASS.SYSI ran DxDaiag:To start with here are the...
  9. VARIOUS BLUE SCREENS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VARIOUS BLUE SCREENS: I keep getting various blue screen errors.... Just today here a the two I got.....DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION...................2. MEMORY MANAGEMENT. On 12/25 errors were KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE...................... 12/11 PFN LIST CORRUPTION. I have gotten...
  10. Suddenly various Blue Screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Suddenly various Blue Screens: For the last few days I've been getting different blue screens about 1-3 times a day. Since all my efforts have failed so far, I would be very happy if someone can help me with this very annoying problem. I don't have much idea in this area, but I have read that the Dump...