Windows 10: Various blue screens (possibly related to WLAN driver, netr28x.sys)

Discus and support Various blue screens (possibly related to WLAN driver, netr28x.sys) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello! It's been posted quite a bunch of times, because it seems that I'm not the only one having problems with this particular driver for Ralink... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Patryk1023, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Various blue screens (possibly related to WLAN driver, netr28x.sys)

Hello!

It's been posted quite a bunch of times, because it seems that I'm not the only one having problems with this particular driver for Ralink (MediaTek owned) chips RT2860, RT3290, possibly some others that were manufactured between 2013 and 2015, whose latest drivers only reach up the Windows 8.1 era.

Two days ago I decided to let Windows do its best and update to 1809 build on my Asus X550DP laptop. Afterwards what I've gone through is basically a hell for anyone, who hasn't had these kinds of problems since one freshly reinstalled the whole OS months prior. Basically, the driver kept crashing the whole OS for some reason.

Can I know the exact reason why such things happen? I've gotten at least three various errors for this.

The only reason I can write about this right now is because I'm a smart IT guy and I have a multiboot USB drive with a bunch of other, non-Microsoft OSes to run and do at least basic internet things.

If any of you want any sort of minidumps, I can send them all, just let me know.

Hope someone will help me soon.

:)

Patryk1023, Dec 27, 2018
  2. Jan Del Win User

Blue Screen dxgmms2.sys PAGE_FAULT

Hi,

Dxgmms2.sys blue screen errors are related to corrupted or outdated device driver. We suggest checking this
    link for troubleshooting blue screen errors as an initial step to resolve this issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Blue Screen because of cm11264.sys

Hi,

Cm11264.sys
    is a vital SYS file and it's a component of the software C-Media USB Audio Driver (WDM) developed by Windows Software Developer. Without it, it will be very difficult for your Windows system to run. Usually, cm11264.sys blue screen
    errors occur when you install a new hardware or software.

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having the issue, answer
    the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Where there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you further.

Lizette Ags, Dec 27, 2018
  4. Various blue screens (possibly related to WLAN driver, netr28x.sys)

Blue Screen because of cm11264.sys

Hi,

This blue screen error due to cm11264.sys error could have happened due to the corrupted Windows component. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist.

Anthony Gal, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Various blue screens (possibly related to WLAN driver, netr28x.sys)

1. Various blue screens (possibly related to WLAN driver, netr28x.sys) - Similar Threads - Various blue screens

2. Black screen crash related to Nvidia driver possibly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen crash related to Nvidia driver possibly: Here's what Windbg shows about the minidump that was created after the crash on startup. I believe it's Nvidia but let me know your thoughts and how to solve this issue.I've installed a driver recently I believe, a new driver released by Nvidia. Microsoft R Windows Debugger...
  3. Black screen crash related to Nvidia driver possibly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen crash related to Nvidia driver possibly: Here's what Windbg shows about the minidump that was created after the crash on startup. I believe it's Nvidia but let me know your thoughts and how to solve this issue.I've installed a driver recently I believe, a new driver released by Nvidia. Microsoft R Windows Debugger...
  4. Black screen crash related to Nvidia driver possibly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Blue screen, Driver Irql_less_or_not_equal error. lc163x64.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen, Driver Irql_less_or_not_equal error. lc163x64.sys: Lately everyday I load up a game, my computer will blue screen after about 20 minutes, more or less. This has been going on for about 4 days now, and I've had this computer for a just a little less than a year and never had this problem before. I've tried checking my CPU...
  6. Blue screen, Driver Irql_less_or_not_equal error. lc163x64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen, Driver Irql_less_or_not_equal error. lc163x64.sys: Lately everyday I load up a game, my computer will blue screen after about 20 minutes, more or less. This has been going on for about 4 days now, and I've had this computer for a just a little less than a year and never had this problem before. I've tried checking my CPU...
  7. VARIOUS BLUE SCREENS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VARIOUS BLUE SCREENS: I keep getting various blue screen errors.... Just today here a the two I got.....DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION...................2. MEMORY MANAGEMENT. On 12/25 errors were KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE...................... 12/11 PFN LIST CORRUPTION. I have gotten...
  8. various ntoskrnl.exe blue screens with other drivers like usbhub3.sys mmcss.sys dxgkrnl.sys...

various ntoskrnl.exe blue screens with other drivers like usbhub3.sys mmcss.sys dxgkrnl.sys...: I've been going crazy trying to diagnose various blue screens and game crashes. I really only crash while I'm playing video games. I've ran sfc/scannow and chkdsk a million times, memtest, windows memory diagnostic, clean reinstall video card drivers.. pretty much...
  9. Blue Screens with various errors related to nvlddmkm.sys

Blue Screens with various errors related to nvlddmkm.sys: So I made a new thread a few days ago but I marked it as solved because the problem didn't happen for a few days. It is happening again though. In addition to the things I listed as doing in my original post, I followed a analyst directions to remove all drivers installed...
  10. Daily BSOD: Various Errors - Possibly AMD Driver-related

Daily BSOD: Various Errors - Possibly AMD Driver-related: I have a machine here that seems to be BSODing on a (roughly) daily basis at random. There seem to be a couple different crashes occurring, but they're likely related. It seems to happen more often when the machine is coming out of sleep mode, but is intermittent enough that...
Tags: