Windows 10: VARIOUS BLUE SCREENS

Discus and support VARIOUS BLUE SCREENS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting various blue screen errors.... Just today here a the two I got.....DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION...................2. MEMORY MANAGEMENT.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tobebold, Dec 26, 2020.

1. tobebold Win User

VARIOUS BLUE SCREENS

I keep getting various blue screen errors.... Just today here a the two I got.....DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION...................2. MEMORY MANAGEMENT. On 12/25 errors were KERNAL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE...................... 12/11 PFN LIST CORRUPTION.

I have gotten many others in the past year probably around at least 10 different error codes. I am not real educated on computers and really don't know what to do........ please help........... thanks rick

:)

tobebold, Dec 26, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Startup Blue Screen

Hi Jon,

Startup blue screen error(s) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. It could be due to the following:

• Outdated device software drivers
    • Corrupted Windows update system files
    • Software/Security conflicts

We would like to know some information:

• Did you get any blue screen stop error codes?
    • Have you tried booting in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check this
    article
    about troubleshooting blue screen errors and follow the troubleshooting steps provided there.

We will wait for your response

Remon Ont, Dec 26, 2020
  4. VARIOUS BLUE SCREENS

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

VARIOUS BLUE SCREENS

1. VARIOUS BLUE SCREENS - Similar Threads - VARIOUS BLUE SCREENS

2. Blue Screen - Various Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen - Various Errors: Whilst using my PC on occasion I will receive a blue screen with various error messages including:- Exception on invalid stack- Memory management- List Corrupt BSODHow should I go about fixing this? Thank you.Processor: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11700 @ 2.50GHz 2.50...
  3. Blue Screen - Various Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen - Various Errors: Whilst using my PC on occasion I will receive a blue screen with various error messages including:- Exception on invalid stack- Memory management- List Corrupt BSODHow should I go about fixing this? Thank you.Processor: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11700 @ 2.50GHz 2.50...
  4. various blue screen crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    various blue screen crashes: Hi, my newly bought hp spectre x360 laptop with win 11 started crashing multiple times. Event viewer shows various errors, and reliability history also shows a number of red cross critical errors, but they're just called 'windows stopped working'. I don't what causes all...
  5. various blue screen crashes

various blue screen crashes: Hi, my newly bought hp spectre x360 laptop with win 11 started crashing multiple times. Event viewer shows various errors, and reliability history also shows a number of red cross critical errors, but they're just called 'windows stopped working'. I don't what causes all...
  6. Various Blue Screen Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various Blue Screen Errors: My laptop crashes several times per every month. In each crash, a different error can be seen on the blue screen such as: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP what failed: clipsp.sys DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE...
  7. Various Blue Screen Errors

Various Blue Screen Errors: My laptop crashes several times per every month. In each crash, a different error can be seen on the blue screen such as: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP what failed: clipsp.sys DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE...
  8. Various Blue Screen Crashes - SOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Various Blue Screen Crashes - SOS: Hello, Microsoft community!Before I get started, here are my laptop’s specs:Device name DESKTOP-SG95GC0Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHzInstalled RAM 32.0 GB 31.8 GB usableDevice ID 27AC4068-B95A-404E-A6B5-0575D1387F7FProduct ID...
  9. Various Blue Screen of Deaths

Various Blue Screen of Deaths: I have been having some blue screen of death issues, first sometimes when a game is running it will bluescreen and ive gotten the "MEMORY MANAGEMENT" error and then when I tried to run a full system scan using Norton, i got a "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" error with...
  10. Suddenly various Blue Screens

Suddenly various Blue Screens: For the last few days I've been getting different blue screens about 1-3 times a day. Since all my efforts have failed so far, I would be very happy if someone can help me with this very annoying problem. I don't have much idea in this area, but I have read that the Dump...