Windows 10: Various bluescreens/freezes on Windows 10, need help.

Discus and support Various bluescreens/freezes on Windows 10, need help. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey there, i've been having issues with windows 10 since towards the final days of March, i don't know what's causing these issues, i've taken my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wolf Tyler 34, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Various bluescreens/freezes on Windows 10, need help.

Hey there, i've been having issues with windows 10 since towards the final days of March, i don't know what's causing these issues, i've taken my laptop back to where i bought it from and was told this is a driver issue and should update my drivers.

I have an ASUS TUF Gaming A15 laptop, i've been to the official ASUS website and downloaded all drivers and software available for my model, downloaded Armoury Crate and the display drivers and chipset drivers for AMD Ryzen 7 and Nvidia RTX 2060 from their official sites.

I have tried reinstalling windows, refreshing, resetting, as well as wiping and formatting the SSD and reinstalling Windows from my USB Drive.

I'm not really tech savvy, if this really is a driver issue, i have no idea how to find which drivers are corrupted/outdated/malfunctioning. I was hoping someone here could lend me a hand, i don't know how to read the dump files windows creates.

I have tried using the debugger on the microsoft store Windbg Preview to read the minidump files but i don't understand anything in them.

So far the bluescreen codes i have received have been:

APC_INDEX_MISMATCH

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

There are probably a few more since i have only started writing these down in the last 6-7 BSOD

I would greatly appreciate any help.

:)

Wolf Tyler 34, Apr 11, 2021
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Apr 11, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 11, 2021
  4. Various bluescreens/freezes on Windows 10, need help.

Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

Various bluescreens/freezes on Windows 10, need help.

1. Various bluescreens/freezes on Windows 10, need help. - Similar Threads - Various bluescreens freezes

2. Multiple freezes and bluescreens Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple freezes and bluescreens Windows 10: The laptop can work almost all day without crashes. And it can freeze or bluescreen every 5 min, 30 times a day. When the laptop freezes, the system freezes completely, with no response from the keyboard or mouth.I tried to diagnose problems with the Windows memory...
  3. always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze: As title, my pc crashes almost once every day I use it, sometimes it just freezes without blue screen, and other times it crashes with different errors, my most recent one being unexpected kernel mode trap seen it a few times before. The worst crash I had is during a gaming...
  4. always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze: As title, my pc crashes almost once every day I use it, sometimes it just freezes without blue screen, and other times it crashes with different errors, my most recent one being unexpected kernel mode trap seen it a few times before. The worst crash I had is during a gaming...
  5. always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze

6. WIndows 10 - Need help with bluescreens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIndows 10 - Need help with bluescreens: Hello,I need help from a technical experts that would be awesome. I get a lot of random bluescreens. Sometimes i dont get them for days, weeks or even month and sometimes i get them a lot for example every day. I already reinstalled Windows 10 completey fresh several times...
  7. WIndows 10 - Need help with bluescreens

WIndows 10 - Need help with bluescreens: Hello,I need help from a technical experts that would be awesome. I get a lot of random bluescreens. Sometimes i dont get them for days, weeks or even month and sometimes i get them a lot for example every day. I already reinstalled Windows 10 completey fresh several times...
  8. WIndows 10 - Need help with bluescreens

9. Bluescreen with various error codes

Bluescreen with various error codes: Attached is the link to dump file and .nfo file https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asht83ypNKXhgZNeTBD2HO28ucRXuQ?e=lqpfh4 https://1drv.ms/u/s!Asht83ypNKXhgZNdvEEUsz-nPJSxAw?e=Tq6X5N Please help!...
  10. EXPERIENCING VARIOUS BLUESCREENS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    EXPERIENCING VARIOUS BLUESCREENS: Dear Microsoft Community, for past few months my laptop got many various bluescreens and I don't know why and what to do, really. Everything started when I first played the game and after that approximately once a month I got a bluscreen error, but recently, I was bombarded...