Windows 10: Various BSOD after fresh win 10 install

Discus and support Various BSOD after fresh win 10 install in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I am having a huge problem since 4 days with my desktop PC. I had windows 8.1 running and had lots of different BSODs. I then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by onlyprinzp, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Various BSOD after fresh win 10 install

Hello everyone,

I am having a huge problem since 4 days with my desktop PC. I had windows 8.1 running and had lots of different BSODs. I then decided to format my SSD (128GB) and install fresh windows 10. At the beginning (first hours) everything was running fine. I installed some programs (also TeamViewer) and have been in an active session on another computer. Went to watch some TV leaving everything as it is, came back and all that I saw was the desktop. So I went to the sysroot and looked in the minidump folder, found one. I then started reading and fired up the verifier in order to test NON ms drivers. Restarted my PC and started TeamViewer again. Also started a DVR software for remote camera system which is not very hardware intensive. Suddenly all freezes and boom second BSOD.

I suspect something with graphics issues, but it is just a guess.

My System:

AMD Phenom X6 1090T
    9 GB Ram
    2x Radeon 6850HD -> Crossfire
    1x SSD 128GB
    1x HDD 1TB
    Gigabyte 970A-UD3P

Included both crash dumps in zip & attachment.

I would be very happy if someone could help me out it is really annoying.

Cheers!

:)

onlyprinzp, Oct 14, 2015
  2. Ctrl-Z Win User

I'm experiencing a BSOD after performing a fresh WIN 10 install on my Asus U52 laptop.

Original title: BSOD ISSUES

I'm experiencing a BSOD after performing a fresh WIN 10 install on my Asus U52 laptop. After reading other posts related to BSOD, I'm including a URL to the files you requested in the other posts. The share includes the individual files as well as a zipped
    archive of the same.

Please let me know if you need further information and thank you in advance for your assistance.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AogiK9g8cTSwhqZd8dTbk9G09wHmyA

Ctrl-Z, Oct 14, 2015
  3. Blue screen of death (BSoD) error 0xc000021a windows10

Same with my Win 10 through free update. Was great for a week or so and then repeated BsoD on boot up. I believe a video driver was the culprit.

I've UN-installed all vid drivers and re-installed the NVidia drivers fresh with win 10 and so far, all seems well...

Knock on wood! Ouch! That's my head! ;o)

Adam

UPDATE:

UPDATING MY NVIDIA VIDEO DRIVERS APPEARS TO HAVE SOLVED BSOD ISSUE.

Even though I had updated drivers before I updated to Win 10, I had to REINSTALL these video drivers after I updated the system to WIN 10 and have had no Blue Screen OD issues since.

Go to your video card manufacturer website and download and reinstall the latest video drivers for your video card, specifically for Win 10 (or the latest drivers available).

Should fix your BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death) problem.

AdamRuminer, Oct 14, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Various BSOD after fresh win 10 install

Hi onlyprinzp,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Unfortunately, I cannot find any driver causing the crashes even though driver verifier is enabled.
    So to start, please check your system files and reset driver verifier.
    Please try following:
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc/scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again
    If sfc/scannow does NOT say "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violation" after the second SFC, please upload the cbs.log file located at {windows partition}\Windows\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.

Please disable driver verifier
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Enter "verifier/reset" (without quotes)

5. Hey axe0,

First of all thank you for your reply and your help!
    I did as you stated. The first scf scan returned:

The second one DID say:

Just in case I uploaded the cbs.log file HERE

As you said I now turned off the verifier.

onlyprinzp, Oct 14, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Good *Smile

Did you have anything connected to your pc when you left?

7. I have the following things connected to my pc:

LAN Cable
    Headset

USB:
    - HP LaserJet CP1025
    - Logitech MX518 Mouse
    - Speedlink SL-6483-IBK Keyboard

Monitors:
    - Philips 226V over DVI
    - Philips 221V over DiplayPort (DVI to DisplayPort Adapter)

Thats all that i have connected.

Just had another BSOD and uploaded the dump file.

Attachment 42832

onlyprinzp, Oct 14, 2015
  8. axe0 New Member

Please uninstall Google Chrome and disable driver verifier.
    Code: CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 1 DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: VERIFIER_ENABLED_VISTA_MINIDUMP BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B PROCESS_NAME: chrome.exe CURRENT_IRQL: 2 ANALYSIS_VERSION: 6.3.9600.17336 (debuggers(dbg).150226-1500) amd64fre[/quote]

9. okey uninstalled Google Chrome and disabled verifier.

Acutally the verifier /reset command did not work propperly, cause i didnt get any UAC message, so i typed in verifier, and selected delete Settings.

onlyprinzp, Oct 14, 2015
  10. axe0 New Member
    For resetting verifier you don't get any UAC message, only a message from the command prompt.

11. Ok strange, when i opened run prompt, I typed in ,when you first told me to disable verifier, "verifier /reset". A cmd popped up and disappeared in a split second thats all, and restarted the pc. But then you told me to disable it so i did again and the same came up. After that I was curious that it did not apply, so I did it as I stated above with the delete Option in the verifier.

onlyprinzp, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Various BSOD after fresh win 10 install - Similar Threads - Various BSOD fresh

2. BSOD after fresh install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after fresh install: Hi, I just fresh installed windows after having some previous errors, and now I seem to continually get this error:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000006, 0xfffff8073c4d0652, 0xfffffb0b9778e530, 0x0000000000000000. A dump...
  3. Random BSOD on fresh win 10 install

Random BSOD on fresh win 10 install: Hi everyone! I've recently fresh installed windows 10 on a new pc and I am randomly getting BSOD with random tasks (browsing, using windows explorer, you name it) The error stated in the blue screen was "Kernel Heap Mode Corruption" and this seems to lead most of you to...
  4. Various BSOD after fresh install of Windows 10 on Dell XPS13

Various BSOD after fresh install of Windows 10 on Dell XPS13: Hi, I've never posted before as I've always managed to work out the problem from other posts but I have been truly stumped this time! I have a Dell XPS13 9360 and a while ago 6 months? it started to have issues with BSOD, mainly during boots but sometimes mid-use. I've...
  5. Experiencing constant, various BSODs on fresh install

Experiencing constant, various BSODs on fresh install: Hi all. Just to start, here are my specs. I'm running Windows 10 Professional x64, Version 2004, OS Build 19041.508. The desktop is built by me, and my OS is purchased by me. The hardware is only about a year old. MOBO: ASUS TUF X570 Plus WIFI RAM : 16GB Crucial Ballistix...
  6. Various BSOD crashes Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Various BSOD crashes Win 10: For a few months now I have been experincing intermittent bsod errors which over the past few weeks have become unbearable at times often causing upto 10 crashes within the space of an hour or two, then will run fine for 12 hours or so. The main culprit is SYSTEM SERVICE...
  7. BSOD after fresh Win 10 install IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD after fresh Win 10 install IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Windows was reinstalled because of the BSOD's and after doing so they have come back again. I've taken the steps to get the logs for you and attached them. 138256
  8. Various BSOD errors - Fresh install of Win 10. Whea Uncontrollable Error

Various BSOD errors - Fresh install of Win 10. Whea Uncontrollable Error: Hi all, Have been experiencing many BSOD errors over a number of months. I've performed a reinstall of Win 10 on the existing boot drive and with the issues continuing, I installed a fresh Win 10 installation from a bootable USB on separate M.2 SSD. This is now the boot...
  9. Various BSOD's on fresh installed win10

Various BSOD's on fresh installed win10: Hi, Laptop ASUS UX305FA Fresh installed system crashes every 10-15 mins with various BSODS, Please see attached dumps and logs. Thanks. 43048
  10. BSOD after fresh Win 10 install

BSOD after fresh Win 10 install: Was having various issues with BSOD's for a couple weeks previously, and it all seemed point to being driver related so I reinstalled Win 10 from scratch. After reinstalling, I am having new BSOD's seemingly at random with dxgmms2.sys. Would love to know what I managed to...