Windows 10: Various BSOD errors - Fresh install of Win 10. Whea Uncontrollable Error

Discus and support Various BSOD errors - Fresh install of Win 10. Whea Uncontrollable Error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, Have been experiencing many BSOD errors over a number of months. I've performed a reinstall of Win 10 on the existing boot drive and with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TimLovell1, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Various BSOD errors - Fresh install of Win 10. Whea Uncontrollable Error

Hi all,

Have been experiencing many BSOD errors over a number of months. I've performed a reinstall of Win 10 on the existing boot drive and with the issues continuing, I installed a fresh Win 10 installation from a bootable USB on separate M.2 SSD. This is now the boot drive. Installation happened around 24th March.

Around 1st April - After a few days of computer running, the computer had crashed with a BSOD and provided a minidump. I found a BIOS update for the motherboard, so I updated this to test if the slightly out of date BIOS may have been the issue.

Today (8th April) - BSOD in the process of closing Civilization 5, after playing a multiplayer game. Some of these details are probably not relevant. But it was interesting that the computer threw a BSOD - Whea Uncontrollable Error upon clicking on 'Exit'.

Minidump, HWMonitor export, MSINFO export and Speccy export are uploaded to this One Drive folder. I've included a Event viewer thing for the bug check log entry.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqfpQlewbR2Vgw1ZSUEnZ_Hurz20

This has been ongoing for quite a while and seems to only happen when playing games on the computer. Seems I can edit photos, videos, play movies, etc without much issue. However when playing a game - Diablo 3, Civ 5, Citiy Skylines, etc. The computer will crash. As such I've always believed that problems with Geforce drivers and the Geforce utilities software was causing these issues and I was constantly updating the graphics drivers.

I performed a number of BIOS and other driver updates but to no avail.

In a process to eliminate issues with the boot SSD drive, I have performed a fresh install of Win 10 on a new M.2 drive as described above.

The things I'm concerned about are hardware failures. RAM, Motherboard, etc.

Requesting assistance to review the minidump and associated files. Planning to run Driver Verifier after posting this.

Very much appreciate any assistance you guys are able to provide.

Regards,

Tim

:)

TimLovell1, Apr 8, 2019
  2. Ztruker Win User

BSOD on fresh install, 6700K 1070 SLI WHEA UNCONTROLLABLE ERROR

Did you update the Nvidia 1070 graphics driver? If not, please do so.

Also, noticed your 8GB memory DIMM is in slot A1, single DIMM should be in A2:

Various BSOD errors - Fresh install of Win 10. Whea Uncontrollable Error [​IMG]

Lots of people have had driver problems after upgrading to 1803 (17134) and I believe that is what is causing your problems.

Please run beta log collector and upload the resultant zip file. It collects additional data that may help in identifying the cause of you r problem. Also may not but worth looking at. You can find it a the bottom of the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions instructions.

Ztruker, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Whea uncontrollable error blue screen

I want to solve whea uncontrollable error blue screen

I didn't update any driver or added a new hardware to my pc the blue screen just started to apper when i am using my pc

i ignore it in the begging ,but now i can't start my pc it keep appearing

is it virus or hardware problem

Omar_Jesse, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Various BSOD errors - Fresh install of Win 10. Whea Uncontrollable Error

WHEA Error - Please Help

Everything on my computer has been running flawlessly since building it a few months ago. For the last week, I've been getting random WHEA errors. I assumed they would go away on their own since it was a generic error every time. Today, I got fed up and reinstalled windows. About 15 minutes into the new installation, I get another WHEA error. I googled it and decided to get blue screen viewer to determine the root of the problem. I have no clue how to read this error log though and need help in a big way. Can someone please direct me on how to fix this crap? Let me know what other information is needed. I'm going crazy over here.

Various BSOD errors - Fresh install of Win 10. Whea Uncontrollable Error Qf4KxAj.png

GamerGuy89, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

Various BSOD errors - Fresh install of Win 10. Whea Uncontrollable Error

1. Various BSOD errors - Fresh install of Win 10. Whea Uncontrollable Error - Similar Threads - Various BSOD errors

2. WHEA uncontrollable error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA uncontrollable error: Does anyone know what causes WHEA uncontrollable errors to start popping up? In the last week I've had 3 WHEA uncontrollable errors and then it cant find the boot device on my laptop. I took it apart to see if anything was out of place but everything was locked in tight and I...
  3. WHEA uncontrollable error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WHEA uncontrollable error: after windows upgrade I get a blue screen with this error code after the computer has set idle for 15 minutes or more. I have had it serviced a few times by qualified repair service but to no avail. the only way it was corrected was when past updates were uninstalled but as...
  4. EVENT ID 1001 bluescreen error. WHEA UNCONTROLLED ERROR.

EVENT ID 1001 bluescreen error. WHEA UNCONTROLLED ERROR.: windows 10 pro 64bit asrock z97 pro4 8gm ram intel core I7-4790k AMD RADEON RX 570120W log name : system bug check :0x00000124 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffcd8e31e5d028, 0x00000000be000000, 0x0000000000800400. dump to C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. ID:...
  5. Laptop Continuously Crashes - WHEA UNCONTROLLABLE Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Continuously Crashes - WHEA UNCONTROLLABLE Error: Have tried reinstalling windows, though still get these errors. PC - Dell 9570 1TB 16GB RAM i7 Have attached minidump file - as really can't make sense of it. Anyone able to identify the underlying issue? https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yvpTOe5yJin8tGGxxGPLXKXX8IpDDHAb...
  6. BSOD WHEA uncontrollable error when I try to install a chromium browser

BSOD WHEA uncontrollable error when I try to install a chromium browser: I have now been "dealing" with this issue for a while and just stopped using a chromium browser. After the 1903 update something triggered the BSOD loop again so I have reinstalled windows fresh and only ran updates. I am still getting a whea uncontrollable error if I try to...
  7. WHEA uncorectable error on fresh reinstall BSOD

WHEA uncorectable error on fresh reinstall BSOD: Hi, my computer recently had a failed SSD, so I bought a new one and reinstalled the system. Everything was fine for a while, but the last week or so, I've been getting WHEA uncorrectable error BSODs. I stress tested the GPU on furmark for 6 hours. Then I used Prime 95 to...
  8. BSOD on fresh install, 6700K 1070 SLI WHEA UNCONTROLLABLE ERROR

BSOD on fresh install, 6700K 1070 SLI WHEA UNCONTROLLABLE ERROR: Originally started yesterday. Was using 1070s in SLI but had given one to a friend since his had gone to repair. Was now running a single GPU. Initially thought it was a driver issue and reinstalled Windows. Background. The memory, atleast I thought had been giving issues...
  9. Various BSOD's on fresh installed win10

Various BSOD's on fresh installed win10: Hi, Laptop ASUS UX305FA Fresh installed system crashes every 10-15 mins with various BSODS, Please see attached dumps and logs. Thanks. 43048
  10. Various BSOD after fresh win 10 install

Various BSOD after fresh win 10 install: Hello everyone, I am having a huge problem since 4 days with my desktop PC. I had windows 8.1 running and had lots of different BSODs. I then decided to format my SSD (128GB) and install fresh windows 10. At the beginning (first hours) everything was running fine. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chrome causing whea_uncontrollable_error