Windows 10: Various BSOD Errors Help

Discus and support Various BSOD Errors Help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey all, I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue. These are the few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by brando8924, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION multiple times
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED one time
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL one time

Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApQPNxcNwGrCitJJke6b2l2B4W2_DA?e=agTRFh

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps log file on temps during last crash in share

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

brando8924, Feb 20, 2020
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Various BSOD Errors Help

Just got a BSOD with error driver irql_not_less_or_equal (nwifi.sys)

Hi Willy,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • When exactly do you get this error message BSOD?
    Meanwhile, let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I would suggest you to go to the below link and try the steps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Also, I suggest you to remove all the connected external hardware device and check.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Various BSOD Errors Help

1. Various BSOD Errors Help - Similar Threads - Various BSOD Errors

2. BSODs with various errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs with various errors: Hi all, Last night I started experiencing BSODs with various error codes, detailed chronologically below. I had not made any changes to my system in recent times. sfc scannow, dism checks, and memtest came back clean. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while...
  3. BSODs with various errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs with various errors: Hi all, Last night I started experiencing BSODs with various error codes, detailed chronologically below. I had not made any changes to my system in recent times. sfc scannow, dism checks, and memtest came back clean. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while...
  4. BSODs with various errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Help with fixing various BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with fixing various BSOD errors: I do apologize for the vagueness of the title but I wanted to be as accurate as possible. I've recently upgraded my PC new motherboard, new case, new graphics card, new RAM, and new PSU but I kept all my hard drives and am using the same CPU and reinstalled Windows 10 fresh...
  6. Help with fixing various BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with fixing various BSOD errors: I do apologize for the vagueness of the title but I wanted to be as accurate as possible. I've recently upgraded my PC new motherboard, new case, new graphics card, new RAM, and new PSU but I kept all my hard drives and am using the same CPU and reinstalled Windows 10 fresh...
  7. Help with fixing various BSOD errors

8. Help troubleshooting various BSoDs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help troubleshooting various BSoDs: I've been getting BSoDs regularly, about 3-4 times a day, since I did some major hardware changes to my computer one change was upgrading to a SSD, so honestly they haven't been as much as an inconvenience as you'd think. The strange thing is that almost all of them seem to...
  9. Various BSOD errors

Various BSOD errors: Hi There, I'm hoping someone can help me here, I'm being pestered by random BSOD errors including Reference by Pointer PFN List Corrupt System Service exception I am not overclocking to my knowledge anything on my PC. I've tested my RAM and my HDD, both had errors....
  10. Various BSOD errors

Various BSOD errors: Hello, I have a Latitude E5450 laptop running Windows 10 with the latest updates. Recently I have started getting the blue screen of death very often (several times a day) with various errors. I did all the hardware diagnostic possible (memtest, CPU, GPU,..), all were...