Windows 10: Various BSOD errors while installing Windows 10

Discus and support Various BSOD errors while installing Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I got blue screens(various error codes like Bad Pool Caller,volsnap.sys, driver irql not less or equal etc.) while installing windows 10. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by warface9991, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Various BSOD errors while installing Windows 10

I got blue screens(various error codes like Bad Pool Caller,volsnap.sys, driver irql not less or equal etc.) while installing windows 10. I tried installing different SSD and tried with one stick at a time but it didn't work either. I need help.

:)

warface9991, Feb 4, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 4, 2021
  3. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Feb 4, 2021
  4. Kursah Win User

Various BSOD errors while installing Windows 10

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

Various BSOD errors while installing Windows 10

1. Various BSOD errors while installing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Various BSOD errors

2. BSODs with various errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs with various errors: Hi all, Last night I started experiencing BSODs with various error codes, detailed chronologically below. I had not made any changes to my system in recent times. sfc scannow, dism checks, and memtest came back clean. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while...
  3. BSODs with various errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs with various errors: Hi all, Last night I started experiencing BSODs with various error codes, detailed chronologically below. I had not made any changes to my system in recent times. sfc scannow, dism checks, and memtest came back clean. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while...
  4. BSODs with various errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Various BSOD errors

Various BSOD errors: Hi There, I'm hoping someone can help me here, I'm being pestered by random BSOD errors including Reference by Pointer PFN List Corrupt System Service exception I am not overclocking to my knowledge anything on my PC. I've tested my RAM and my HDD, both had errors....
  6. Various BSOD while installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Various BSOD while installing Windows 10: I got blue screen(various error codes like Bad Pool Caller,volsnap.sys, driver irql not less or equal etc.) while installing windows 10. I tried installing different SSD but it didn't work either. I need help. submitted by /u/warface9991 [link] [comments]...
  7. Various BSOD errors

Various BSOD errors: Hello, I have a Latitude E5450 laptop running Windows 10 with the latest updates. Recently I have started getting the blue screen of death very often (several times a day) with various errors. I did all the hardware diagnostic possible (memtest, CPU, GPU,..), all were...
  8. Windows 10 VARIOUS BSODs

Windows 10 VARIOUS BSODs: I have been having BSODs with various error codes on my PC for quite some time now and I am at a complete loss when trying to determine which part of my PC is at fault. I am running Windows 10 64-bit with an ASUS TUF B450 PLUS GAMING motherboard, Ryzen 5 3600 and Nvidia RTX...
  9. BSOD on Windows 10 with various errors at random times

BSOD on Windows 10 with various errors at random times: I've been through the ringer on this one. For over a year my comp was running fine and then a little over ten days ago it BSOD and would not boot or even allow me to repair. I reinstalled Windows and starting getting random BSODs. I then performed about two days of...
  10. Receiving various BSOD errors on Windows 10.

Receiving various BSOD errors on Windows 10.: Hello, I have a Latitude E5450 laptop running Windows 10 with the latest update. Recently I have started getting the blue screen of death very often (several times a day) with various errors. I have tried a tool called "BlueScreenView", the results show that most of...