Windows 10: Various BSOD errors

Discus and support Various BSOD errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi There, I'm hoping someone can help me here, I'm being pestered by random BSOD errors including Reference by Pointer PFN List Corrupt System... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RmcB1234, Feb 9, 2021.

1. RmcB1234 Win User

Various BSOD errors

Hi There,

I'm hoping someone can help me here, I'm being pestered by random BSOD errors including

Reference by Pointer

PFN List Corrupt

System Service exception

I am not overclocking to my knowledge anything on my PC.

I've tested my RAM and my HDD, both had errors. RAM test even said to contact the Manufacturer?

I'm not convinced the RAM is the sole issue as other errors suggest it's GPU related and HDD or Driver related and ALL the parts are new, I bought the whole PC last year brand new and assembled it myself.

I'm hoping before I start crying wolf to Corsair or Western Digital that someone can diagnose the issue for me with the reports I'm able to provide.

FYI I've uninstalled all my Various Drivers and went back to Windows versions and then went to all the manufacturer website and got the latest versions there too.

Minidump Files here https://www.dropbox.com/s/o3cjj3fj3xyaoye/Minidump.zip?dl=0

Memory Diagnostics https://www.dropbox.com/s/jte4vk2kon4id6i/Memory%20Diagnostics.txt?dl=0

MS Info https://www.dropbox.com/s/nz1y2h84dd1e7y0/msinfo32.nfo?dl=0

:)

RmcB1234, Feb 9, 2021

2. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Feb 9, 2021
  3. Kursah Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Feb 9, 2021
  4. Various BSOD errors

Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

Various BSOD errors

1. Various BSOD errors - Similar Threads - Various BSOD errors

2. BSOD with various error codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with various error codes: Ok I’ve thrown enough money guessing so this is my last stand before taking this to a shop. I recently got an HP omen 15 for a very good deal that keeps BSODing randomly with PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA and I initially thought the ram wasn’t substantial enough at 4gb so I...
  3. Various Recurring BSOD Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Various Recurring BSOD Errors: Hello, I've been getting various BSOD errors for the last 5 months and I couldn't find any reason or solution yet.There are 5 Critical error logs on the Event Viewer since 3 weeks ago. Those error's sources are Kernel-Power and Event ID is 41. Last critical error's...
  4. Constant BSOD for various errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant BSOD for various errors: Hello,My Windows 10 PC was working fine last Sunday and now it is constantly getting BSOD every 20 minutes or so, it seems to crash faster if I am playing a game.Things that I have tried:Run windows update and install everythingDo a clean re-installation of NVIDIA driversRun...
  5. Constant BSOD for various errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD for various errors: Hello,My Windows 10 PC was working fine last Sunday and now it is constantly getting BSOD every 20 minutes or so, it seems to crash faster if I am playing a game.Things that I have tried:Run windows update and install everythingDo a clean re-installation of NVIDIA driversRun...
  6. BSODs with various errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs with various errors: Hi all, Last night I started experiencing BSODs with various error codes, detailed chronologically below. I had not made any changes to my system in recent times. sfc scannow, dism checks, and memtest came back clean. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while...
  7. BSODs with various errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs with various errors: Hi all, Last night I started experiencing BSODs with various error codes, detailed chronologically below. I had not made any changes to my system in recent times. sfc scannow, dism checks, and memtest came back clean. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 3bAn exception happened while...
  8. BSODs with various errors

9. Various BSOD errors

Various BSOD errors: Hello, I have a Latitude E5450 laptop running Windows 10 with the latest updates. Recently I have started getting the blue screen of death very often (several times a day) with various errors. I did all the hardware diagnostic possible (memtest, CPU, GPU,..), all were...
  10. Numerous BSODs with Various Errors

Numerous BSODs with Various Errors: Hi, I've been getting many BSODs over the past month or two. The errors vary and have included: "kernel_auto_boost_lock_acquisition_with_raised_IRQL," "reference_by_pointer," and "system_thread_exception_not_handled" to name a few. I have performed a clean install, but it...