Windows 10: Various BSOD Issues: KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_INVALID_LOCK_RELEASE, etc.

Discus and support Various BSOD Issues: KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_INVALID_LOCK_RELEASE, etc. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, So I built my PC a few months ago and every once in a while I'd get various BSODs. They recently stopped occurring till one day windows could not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GlowingAstronaut, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Various BSOD Issues: KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_INVALID_LOCK_RELEASE, etc.

Hi,

So I built my PC a few months ago and every once in a while I'd get various BSODs. They recently stopped occurring till one day windows could not be read on my boot drive so I performed a fresh install.

Now the BSODs happens more often. I'm not very good with software so thank you in advance for any help you can give.

I am not running any overclocks except for memory overclock 3600 mhz

System specs in case you need:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600

T Force Delta RGB 2x8 3600 MHZ

MSI x570 Tomahawk Wifi

MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 3070

ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 1TB M.2 NVME

NZXT C750 80+ Gold 750w psu

Could I please ask for help analyzing the DMP files because I'd like to know if there are any hardware issues so I can immediately try to RMA them.

Here are the DMP Files:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aomu2RbOM9GLhTeq2lDeVpKdrHbJ?e=k3PyS6

I appreciate any help you guys could offer.

Thanks in advance!

:)

GlowingAstronaut, Feb 16, 2021

2. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Feb 16, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 16, 2021
  4. alexsubri Win User

Various BSOD Issues: KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_INVALID_LOCK_RELEASE, etc.

BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    Various BSOD Issues: KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_INVALID_LOCK_RELEASE, etc. [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

Various BSOD Issues: KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_INVALID_LOCK_RELEASE, etc.

1. Various BSOD Issues: KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_INVALID_LOCK_RELEASE, etc. - Similar Threads - Various BSOD Issues

2. Various BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Various BSODs: I've been getting mostly Clock Watchdog Timeout and Machine Thread Exception stop errors, this happened to be a system thread exception not handled. I'm really not sure what's going on. I reinstalled Windows, have updated all my drivers, looked on forums, etc. The PC boots...
  3. Various BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Various BSODs: Hello, I've been getting a few different blue screens at random times most common while doing nothing on the desktop. Most of my other blue screens are caused by the newly released Halo Infinite and it disagreeing with something, but this one I can't figure out.I've recently...
  4. Various BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Various BSODs: Hello,I am using an Asus Tuf Laptop and for the second time already, I am experiencing multiple types of BSOD error codes.I say for the second time because I've already brought my laptop once for repair for the same reason.The crashes seem to happen whenever I perform an...
  5. BSOD daily - various issues unsure

BSOD daily - various issues unsure: Hi,Hope someone can help me. In the last month or so, my PC has been crashing to the BSOD daily, sometimes more than daily. The stop codes have been inconsistant. Memory Management comes up most often, with Unexpected Store Exception Kernal Data InPage Error also coming up. I...
  6. Various BSODs including MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL, amdkmdag, etc

Various BSODs including MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL, amdkmdag, etc: Hello all, I recently built a new PC with the following specs: 1. Ryzen 2600X 2. 5500 XT 3. MSI B450 Gaming Plus AC itx And I've experience various different crashes and other system instability issues. Symptoms include also for any future poor souls trying to Google:...
  7. Accessing statements etc on various sites

Accessing statements etc on various sites: Recently I am having problems trying to open statements etc on various sites I have always used. Laptop continues to download 50+ in seconds. Only way to stop it is by closing the site but I do not get any statement to view. Have to delete all history & downloads. Really...
  8. Various issues with Edge; minimizing will make it dissapear, etc.

in Browsers and Email
    Various issues with Edge; minimizing will make it dissapear, etc.: On my work PC (this one) I upgraded from Windows 7 x64 Ultimate to Windows 10 Pro x64. So I could keep my settings and stuff. The upgrade went succesful and everything works perfectly, except for Microsft Edge. For some reason it has various issues on my work PC. At first,...
  9. BSOD at various times, opening a zip, viewing a webpage, etc.

BSOD at various times, opening a zip, viewing a webpage, etc.: Hey all! First time poster, long time viewer -- was active back in the sevenforums.com days. The issue on this tower has got to be the fact that there is incompatible hardware. This is an old Dell studio you can see in the report. My desktop originally was a Vista machine...
  10. Various BSOD

Various BSOD: I thought my BSOD troubles were behind me. No BSOD for a few weeks and now out of the blue they are starting again. The only new piece of hardware I installed was an add on USB expansion like 4 weeks ago and recently I used a multiport 5 in 1 USB reader. I'll post the...