Windows 10: Various BSOD Messages

Discus and support Various BSOD Messages in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Been getting random BSOD Messages - would appreciate some help in determining possible cause heres a link to the DMP files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DougOttersberg, May 8, 2020.

1. Various BSOD Messages

Been getting random BSOD Messages - would appreciate some help in determining possible cause

heres a link to the DMP files

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p0upvvf6te6lsuq/050820-18625-01.zip?dl=0

thanks!

:)

DougOttersberg, May 8, 2020

2. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, May 8, 2020
  3. FDAlv Win User
    Various BSOD

I've been experiencing various BSODs and they all seem to be coming from mostly different things, I've been struggling because I'm not sure if it's that the harddrive isn't working properly or if it's something causing all these things to occur. The list
    of the BSODs and their respective causes taken from BlueScreenView are as follows:

1 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - caused by fwpklclnt.sys

1 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Caused by USBPORT.SYS

1 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - win32kfull.sys

3 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - All caused by ntoskrnl.exe

3 SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - One by NTFS.SYS, another by afd.sys and the last y ntoskrnl.exe

I've also included a link to a folder with all the dmp files Uploads

FDAlv, May 8, 2020
  4. GBU
    gbu Win User

Various BSOD Messages

Various BSOD messages

Over the last few weeks i have been having various BSOD and different messages each time, ranging from BAD_POOL_HEADER
    KERNEL_SECURITY CHECK FAILURE
    IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

All of these are preceded with the screen pixels all crashing into lines and buzzing sound.
    I havent been quick enough to take a picture but i have found a similar picture online to what i see, (not sure if this helps )

Debug zip uploaded

many thanks for looking

Thema:

Various BSOD Messages

1. Various BSOD Messages - Similar Threads - Various BSOD Messages

2. Various BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Various BSODs: I've been getting mostly Clock Watchdog Timeout and Machine Thread Exception stop errors, this happened to be a system thread exception not handled. I'm really not sure what's going on. I reinstalled Windows, have updated all my drivers, looked on forums, etc. The PC boots...
  3. Various BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Various BSODs: Hello,I am using an Asus Tuf Laptop and for the second time already, I am experiencing multiple types of BSOD error codes.I say for the second time because I've already brought my laptop once for repair for the same reason.The crashes seem to happen whenever I perform an...
  4. Frequent BSOD on Windows 10 - various messages

Frequent BSOD on Windows 10 - various messages: I'm running out of ideas on what is causing repeated BSOD with varying messages. I won't get one for weeks and then I'll get three in a day. It's a recent gaming office computer that I've built for myself. It has never once crashed in a game, it nearly always happens when...
  5. BSOD crashes with various messages.

BSOD crashes with various messages.: Hello! My recently built PC has been crashing at different times and occasions.Below you can find my PC build, actions I have taken so far and a link to my recent minidump files. Any help is welcome! Thanks in advance! PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3400G with Vega 11 ASrock B450...
  6. BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe With Various Error Messages

BSOD - ntoskrnl.exe With Various Error Messages: For the past couple months, I've been having daily BSOD issues (sometimes twice a day), which almost always occur when gaming with multiple programs/windows open, but has also occurred a couple times when just using the browser. I downloaded a program called WhoCrashed to...
  7. Regular BSOD of various messages

Regular BSOD of various messages: Hi There I have been experiencing random and varied BSODs on my system for some time now. Memory_Management and Page Fault In Non Paged Area are two that I see more often but the issue is certainly not limited to these two error codes. System stability seems to vary; on...
  8. BSOD on Boot, various memory related messages

BSOD on Boot, various memory related messages: OK, I've got an annoying one here. I have a fresh install of Windows 10 Home on a factory built PC (Chillblast) that was running OK under Windows 7, but is now Blue Screening on Windows 10. When I boot the PC from cold about 1/3 of the time it will blue screen. The...
  9. Various BSOD messages

Various BSOD messages: Over the last few weeks i have been having various BSOD and different messages each time, ranging from BAD_POOL_HEADER KERNEL_SECURITY CHECK FAILURE IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL All of these are preceded with the screen pixels all crashing into lines and buzzing sound. I...
  10. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and various other BSOD Messages.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and various other BSOD Messages.: Hello all, I'm very new here so I hope I have followed the rules right! I have been having issues non stop with blue screens that seem to always relate to ntoskrnl.exe. I tend to get them every week or so, but i only have 4 logs due to a system restore not too long ago to...