Windows 10: Various BSOD stop codes after system upgrade and troubleshooting

Discus and support Various BSOD stop codes after system upgrade and troubleshooting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just like the title says I've had a month of nonstop BSODs. It all started when I replaced the majority of the hardware in my system at the end of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NicholasBG, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Various BSOD stop codes after system upgrade and troubleshooting

Just like the title says I've had a month of nonstop BSODs. It all started when I replaced the majority of the hardware in my system at the end of December. Currently I am running an AMD Ryzen 7 3800X with stock Wraith cooler, GTX 1070, Corsair CMK16GX4M2D3600C18 currently clocked at 2733, WD Black 1TB NVMe, WD Black 1TB HDD, Thermaltake 850w Gold Plus

Since its started I've gone through and installed windows on a different drive, tried each stick of DRAM individually in every slot, swapped memory to a different brand from the original GSkill 16gb I had. Fresh install multiple times. Downclocked CPU and RAM just incase they were unstable stock, deleted and update to the newest drivers, update to newer but not the newest drivers just incase of compatibility issues. I can't possibly figure out what the issue is, if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. I'll link the dumps for the most recent ones since my last fresh install.

Thank you!

Link:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1woz-3ldqPArMjz0Bu8ga9OCj7PNs7VBq?usp=sharing

:)

NicholasBG, Jan 25, 2021

2. HD4850 atikmdag.sys stopped responding - BSOD

well thats the very first step in trouble shooting BSODs, its obvious your system cant handle the overclock.

eidairaman1, Jan 25, 2021
  3. BSOD troubleshooting

Hi Petteri,

A possible reason why you're having BSOD is because of damaged or removed system files. Hard drive or memory (RAM) is also one thing to consider. We want to know about the issue you're having with BSOD on your PC. Please answer the questions below:

• Can you tell us if you have made any recent changes to your PC?
    • Do you have a specific stop code that appears when the issue is happening?

We'll wait for your response.

Robert Caw, Jan 25, 2021
  4. LesHintz Win User

Various BSOD stop codes after system upgrade and troubleshooting

Various BSOD Since Upgrade

Have been having various BSOD since upgrading system Have resolved some driver issues but need more help.

Needed files for diagnostic are shared at: https://1drv.ms/f/s!An7423t_DGjKpF5AMgQGK5asR7Qn

Thanks for your assistance

Habu1967

LesHintz, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Various BSOD stop codes after system upgrade and troubleshooting

1. Various BSOD stop codes after system upgrade and troubleshooting - Similar Threads - Various BSOD stop

2. Frequent BSOD with various stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD with various stop codes: Hi lately my computer is frequently experiencing BSOD with various stop codes such as SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and CACHE_MANAGER. I tried reading the minidump file myself but I don't really understand. Please can anyone help me analyze the problem, I would...
  3. Frequent BSOD with various stop codes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD with various stop codes: Hi lately my computer is frequently experiencing BSOD with various stop codes such as SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and CACHE_MANAGER. I tried reading the minidump file myself but I don't really understand. Please can anyone help me analyze the problem, I would...
  4. BSoD issues, various different STOP codes

BSoD issues, various different STOP codes: I can't seem to find out what is going wrong, I've read on other forums that people need minidump files to help sort out the problem so I am attaching the zip folder and hoping someone here can help.I installed a PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD a week ago to replace my old one and it...
  5. Persistent PC BSOD with various stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persistent PC BSOD with various stop codes: My PC crashes with BSOD multiple times per day. I have rigorously checked my drivers to ensure they are up-to-date to rule out that as an issue. I have also performed memory tests to check my RAM which came back clean. When I perform an sfc scan I get back a message stating...
  6. Windows BSOD with various stop codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows BSOD with various stop codes: I have run into several BSODs in the past month, with stop codes PAD_POOL_CALLER, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and more. The frequency of the BSODs is random -- sometimes I see two BSODs within 48 hours, sometimes in weeks or even months. I have owned the...
  7. Windows BSOD with various stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BSOD with various stop codes: I have run into several BSODs in the past month, with stop codes PAD_POOL_CALLER, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and more. The frequency of the BSODs is random -- sometimes I see two BSODs within 48 hours, sometimes in weeks or even months. I have owned the...
  8. Windows BSOD with various stop codes

9. Help troubleshooting various BSoDs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help troubleshooting various BSoDs: I've been getting BSoDs regularly, about 3-4 times a day, since I did some major hardware changes to my computer one change was upgrading to a SSD, so honestly they haven't been as much as an inconvenience as you'd think. The strange thing is that almost all of them seem to...
  10. BSOD Various Stop Codes, Various Reasons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Various Stop Codes, Various Reasons: Trying to figure out what causes all these stop codes. New computer, specs below. Sometimes while working in Adobe Premiere Pro, I get a crash. Sometimes it's when I move the mouse. Sometimes, it's when I open a program. Each time, it seems, I get a different code. I have no...