Windows 10: Various BSOD - System Service Exception, Page Fault, etc...

Discus and support Various BSOD - System Service Exception, Page Fault, etc... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi TenForums, I have had various BSOD since buying this MSI GS63VR 6RF Stealth Pro in September. I have tried sfc, dism, Memtest86, SeaTools,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jm1213, Dec 25, 2016.

1. jm1213 Win User

Various BSOD - System Service Exception, Page Fault, etc...

Hi TenForums,

I have had various BSOD since buying this MSI GS63VR 6RF Stealth Pro in September. I have tried sfc, dism, Memtest86, SeaTools, updating all drivers from device manager, uninstalling and reinstalling c++ redistributables and both my Nvidia and Intel graphics card drivers and nothing has worked. I can only think that this is either a hardware problem or corrupted driver that I am not seeing.

Thanks for any help you can provide

Attachment 114819

:)

jm1213, Dec 25, 2016

2. Blue screen errors: Page_Fault in non paged area and System Service Exception on Windows 10

driver overran stack buffer, system service exception, page fault in nonpaged area are a few of the BSOD i get..

Public <- where the DMP files and MSinfo32 is located..

Original title: getting 1-2 BSOD each day Windows 10

YngwieLesso, Dec 25, 2016
  3. BSOD Loop

I had a BSOD loop on my computer, that started seemingly out of nowhere. I was not able to repair the system. Being that it was a fairly new computer (2 Weeks) I decided to just wipe the drive (Samsung 850 EVO 500GB) and do a clean install of windows 10.
    Still had issues using the Windows 10 USB (official retail). Eventually was able to install off of a new USB boot drive I made with the Widows 10 ISO. Got windows boot. Was able to use it for approximately 10 minutes before going back into a BSOD boot cycle
    (I assume after various driver updates etc. but I am not sure). I did not continually receive the same error. Also, again, repair or restore would not work. I also could not boot into safe mode.

Some of the errors I received:

System Service Exception

Page Fault in Nonpaged Area

Registry Filter Driver Exception

Kmode exception not handled

kernel security check failure

irql not less or equal

attempted write to reed only

I don't know what to do next. Please help.

FootwithanE, Dec 25, 2016
  4. Golden Win User

Code: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * * * ******************************************************************************* Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information. BugCheck 3B, {c0000005, ffffcc436f1d5127, ffffce814b0e1b30, 0} Probably caused by : memory_corruption Followup: memory_corruption ---------[/quote]

At this stage everything points to memory issues. Please follow this tutorial for testing RAM:
    MemTest86+ - Test RAM

Golden, Dec 25, 2016
  5. jm1213 Win User
    Golden, thank you for the quick response. I had previously run memtest86+ for 8 clear passes but I will run again and post the results.

jm1213, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Various BSOD - System Service Exception, Page Fault, etc... - Similar Threads - Various BSOD System

2. SYSTEM-SERVICE-EXCEPTION, Page fault on nonpaged area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM-SERVICE-EXCEPTION, Page fault on nonpaged area: Hi! I have been getting these blue screen errors on my custom-built gaming desktop during the Windows bootable drive installation process. I started getting this error after downloading AIO software L-Connect 3 from Lian Li and after removing the software, the pc started...
  3. SYSTEM-SERVICE-EXCEPTION, Page fault on nonpaged area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SYSTEM-SERVICE-EXCEPTION, Page fault on nonpaged area: Hi! I have been getting these blue screen errors on my custom-built gaming desktop during the Windows bootable drive installation process. I started getting this error after downloading AIO software L-Connect 3 from Lian Li and after removing the software, the pc started...
  4. KMODE exception, Page Fault in Non-Paged Area and System Thread Exception bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KMODE exception, Page Fault in Non-Paged Area and System Thread Exception bsod: Hi,I'm encountering a handful of different bsod messages and can't determine/read the dump file to understand what is causing it. Fresh windows installlike an hour ago, only drivers installed has been the nvidia geforce one.I have included the dump files here:...
  5. KMODE exception, Page Fault in Non-Paged Area and System Thread Exception bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KMODE exception, Page Fault in Non-Paged Area and System Thread Exception bsod: Hi,I'm encountering a handful of different bsod messages and can't determine/read the dump file to understand what is causing it. Fresh windows installlike an hour ago, only drivers installed has been the nvidia geforce one.I have included the dump files here:...
  6. frequent bsod; "system service exception" "page fault in non-paged area"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    frequent bsod; "system service exception" "page fault in non-paged area": hey! so, my computer randomly starting doing bsods for a bit, like 3 weeks or so, and then stopped. and now, its starting to do those bsod again. the common ones are: "system service exception" and "page fault in non-paged area" my chrome has also been doing the "aw snap!"...
  7. BSOD System Service Exception etc

BSOD System Service Exception etc: Since November 2020 I am getting the BSOD PROBLEM periodically while using the PC. Mostly I think while in Firefox browser. The reasons given have been: SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED By using BlueScreenView I can see the 'caused by driver' as:...
  8. BSOD Memory Management, System Service Exception, etc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD Memory Management, System Service Exception, etc: Hi, I would like to ask about my recently upgraded PC. I just change the motherboard from Gigabyte H110 to Digital Alliance B250 and the GPU from PowerColor R9 270X to Inno3D RTX 2060 Super. While and after some driver installation, I got so many BSOD stop codes. At first,...
  9. IRQL, System Service Exception, ntoskernel - Various BSOD

IRQL, System Service Exception, ntoskernel - Various BSOD: Just reformatted to try and escape the blue screens but still they find me. Please bear with me as I'm a verified idiot. -Version 1909 (18363.592) - - - Updated - - - Had another crash so I ran V2 again: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED dxgmms2.sys nvlddmkm+0xA7DC0 148779
  10. BSOD: System Service Exception/Page Fault in Nonpaged Area--Did hard reset, twice, and...

BSOD: System Service Exception/Page Fault in Nonpaged Area--Did hard reset, twice, and...: First off, on mobile, so apologies for any errors. I was updating some audio software (equalizer), since my headset sucks and is abnormally loud. My computer didn't like something I did. It asked to restart the update/changes (which normal). I restarted once and everything...