Windows 10: various BSOD when playing games

Discus and support various BSOD when playing games in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey Guys! Recently I've been blue screen a lot when playing games. Seeing a variety of different BSOD errors such as System Service Exception, Kernel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JellyZ, May 5, 2021.

1. JellyZ Win User

various BSOD when playing games

Hey Guys! Recently I've been blue screen a lot when playing games. Seeing a variety of different BSOD errors such as System Service Exception, Kernel Security, IRQL Not Less or Equal, and Memory Management. No over clock, graphics drivers most updated, windows currently not most recent did some uninstalls (both this and most updated both still blue screened) Specs: Windows Version 10.0.19041 Ryzen 5600X Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus MB Nvidia 3070 32GB Ram DDR4 3200 Please see attached for logger file and dump files! Let me know if you need anymore information. Thank you for your time! Dump File - Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. V2 Log - Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

:)

JellyZ, May 5, 2021

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 5, 2021
  3. menanico Win User
    BSOD playing various games

Hello everyone, i would love to get some help whit my problem. As the title say i get different BSOD when i play games like Dragon age or Assassin creed.
    Here's a link to a post in tomshardware forum, they suggested me to ask in this site: BSOD when playing games - Windows 10 - Toms Hardware
    You can find some information in there, if you need more i will do anything to simplify your job.

menanico, May 5, 2021
  4. axe0 Win User

BSOD while playing games

Follow the instructions to run driver verifier again from BSOD while playing games, but now use these settings instead.
    • Special Pool
    • Force IRQL checking
    • Pool Tracking
    • Security Checks
    • Miscellaneous Checks
    • Power framework delay fuzzing
    • DDI compliance checking
    • I/O verification

axe0, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. various BSOD when playing games - Similar Threads - various BSOD playing

2. PC BSODs when trying to play games or when multitasking various things

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC BSODs when trying to play games or when multitasking various things: Just as the title states, when I try and play let's say Halo MCC or Destiny 2 for a period of time, my PC blue screens and has not given an error name the last few times. I've tried various options to amend this with little progress, I have already done a fresh windows...
  3. PC BSODs when trying to play games or when multitasking various things

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC BSODs when trying to play games or when multitasking various things: Just as the title states, when I try and play let's say Halo MCC or Destiny 2 for a period of time, my PC blue screens and has not given an error name the last few times. I've tried various options to amend this with little progress, I have already done a fresh windows...
  4. PC BSODs when trying to play games or when multitasking various things

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Multiple BSOD When Launching Various Games

Multiple BSOD When Launching Various Games: Recently built my first custom computer and have been having issues ever since. Setup is listed below: OS: Windows 10 CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K Motherboard: ASUS PRIME Z370-P LGA1151 DDR4 Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz Graphics Card(s): Nvidia...
  6. BSOD When Playing Game

BSOD When Playing Game: Hi Everyone I have been having BSOD problems when i play game that used alot of graphic such as Dota 2 , Overwatch etc. The BSOD that i getting is Internal_Video_Scheduler_Error , Video_Tdr_Error and sometimes the graphic driver has been stopped and successfully recovered...
  7. Constant BSOD playing various games and rendering videos!

Constant BSOD playing various games and rendering videos!: Hi guys, first of all I'm gonna start by telling you I've done all sorts of troubleshooting ways there are for all this error messages that my PC keeps showing me. Recently I've upgraded my Motherboard,CPU and Rams, and ever since the PC is always having blue screens when I'm...
  8. Numerous BSODs while playing various games

Numerous BSODs while playing various games: Hi all, I have been encountering numerous BSODs of different bug check strings since 30th Aug (last Wed). I noticed that the BSODs happen whenever I'm in any game, from Just Cause 3 to Euro Truck Simulator 2. The BSOD would occur after 30mins - 1 hour of gameplay. I've...
  9. BSOD when playing games

BSOD when playing games: Hi, I keep having the blue screen when I'm gaming and its says something like etd.sys or whatever it is. Hope that I can get some help from here. 91885
  10. BSOD playing various games

BSOD playing various games: Hello everyone, i would love to get some help whit my problem. As the title say i get different BSOD when i play games like Dragon age or Assassin creed. Here's a link to a post in tomshardware forum, they suggested me to ask in this site: BSOD when playing games - Windows...