Windows 10: Various BSODs including MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL, amdkmdag, etc

Discus and support Various BSODs including MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL, amdkmdag, etc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, I recently built a new PC with the following specs: 1. Ryzen 2600X 2. 5500 XT 3. MSI B450 Gaming Plus AC itx And I've experience... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DeerCat, Jan 25, 2021.

1. DeerCat Win User

Various BSODs including MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL, amdkmdag, etc

Hello all,

I recently built a new PC with the following specs:

1. Ryzen 2600X

2. 5500 XT

3. MSI B450 Gaming Plus AC itx

And I've experience various different crashes and other system instability issues. Symptoms include also for any future poor souls trying to Google:

1. Straight up BSODs with the errors in title

2. Games crashing out with various different errors

3. Firefox just crashing

4. Firefox occasionally having tabs randomly crash for no good reason

5. Display flickering to black and then back with some windows going completely black most notably discord, having to close and restart the application in question

Things I have tried:

1. DDU and AMD cleanup utility the AMD graphics drivers and installing the latest, the WHQL, and the enterprise versions

2. Resetting the OS

3. Fresh install of windows from USB stick

4. Rebuilding and reseating everything in the system

5. Memtest, everything passes

Things that DO indeed work:

1. Uniengine superposition benchmark on high settings, with a score that is in line with others

2. Thunderbird

3. Entire office suite

Games that crash:

1. Final Fantasy 14 the only game I really play, so not sure how well others work

Here are dmp files from a driver test and also a msinfo: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvUXUpe9QMKHcjsWgcrMuMYlpdY?e=5E0VWZ

:)

DeerCat, Jan 25, 2021
  2. OneMoar Win User
    OneMoar, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Frequent display driver crashes and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD

Well sorry to tell you but display driver still crashes when launching a game.
    so uhh
    ./wernotdonehere

It could be because it's an upgrade from w7 and not a clean install, which I'll try tomorrow, but still.

LAserman367, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Various BSODs including MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL, amdkmdag, etc

[BSOD] Memory_Management

Hi Patrick,

There's a lot of reason for booting in to a BSOD, like problems with the driver for your display adapter or the video output is being sent to an unexpected port. In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you getting any error message/code along with the BSOD?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Various BSODs including MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL, amdkmdag, etc

1. Various BSODs including MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL, amdkmdag, etc - Similar Threads - Various BSODs including

2. BSOD with the errror code IRQL_not_less_than_or_equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with the errror code IRQL_not_less_than_or_equal: encountering a blue screen shutdown with the error code IRQL_not_less_than_or_equal after a period of time on my PC. I have a number of peripherals and I'm not certain if one of them or their drivers are the issue, I've already attempted a clean reset of my PC which only...
  3. BSOD with the errror code IRQL_not_less_than_or_equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD with the errror code IRQL_not_less_than_or_equal: encountering a blue screen shutdown with the error code IRQL_not_less_than_or_equal after a period of time on my PC. I have a number of peripherals and I'm not certain if one of them or their drivers are the issue, I've already attempted a clean reset of my PC which only...
  4. BSOD with the errror code IRQL_not_less_than_or_equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION, etc.

BSOD - DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION, etc.: Hi all,Sorry for the barrage of caps to start this off. My computer has been suffering increasingly frequent BSODs lately. The usual stop codes are listed in the subject. I thought it was a RAM/memory issue, but I've run memtest for 8 hours... and found no issues. I've also...
  6. Various BSOD Issues: KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_INVALID_LOCK_RELEASE, etc.

Various BSOD Issues: KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_INVALID_LOCK_RELEASE, etc.: Hi, So I built my PC a few months ago and every once in a while I'd get various BSODs. They recently stopped occurring till one day windows could not be read on my boot drive so I performed a fresh install. Now the BSODs happens more often. I'm not very good with software...
  7. Memory_management bsod

Memory_management bsod: Windows 10 Pro Version 2004 Got a BSOD with the MEMORY_MANAGEMENT stop code. -(2020-10-15_19-26-25).zip 166454
  8. Cannot clean install windows due to various BSODs MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and ATTEMPTED TO WRITE...

Cannot clean install windows due to various BSODs MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and ATTEMPTED TO WRITE...: I recently finished building my new PC and installed Windows 10 Home x64. It was running completely fine all day yesterday, and then suddenly the MEMORY_MANAGEMENT blue screen occurred. Since then Windows has failed to start and instead gets caught in a bsod loop, the most...
  9. Frequent various BSoD - MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION - Error Code...

Frequent various BSoD - MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION - Error Code...: I've been receiving a number of blue screens of death. The most common messages are MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION, although I believe there have been some other Stop Codes as well. I ran the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool, which noted "Hardware problems...
  10. BSOD Memory_Management

BSOD Memory_Management: Estimados, En algunas ocasiones, mientras estamos trabajando con el notebook, nos tira BSOD Memory_Management *** STOP: 0x0000001A (0x00000000000000403,0FFFFF68000040DD8,0xD410000047F14967,0xFFFFF68000031968) Desconocemos exactamente cual pueda ser la causa. Dejo log...