Windows 10: Various BSODs KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, others

Discus and support Various BSODs KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, others in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having constant trouble with BSODs on my computer, mostly stuff like IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I'm pretty sure it's some faulty driver, because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tiny grey cat, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Various BSODs KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, others

Hi,

I'm having constant trouble with BSODs on my computer, mostly stuff like IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I'm pretty sure it's some faulty driver, because I've ran memtest86 and the RAM has come up not faulty. If you need any more information, please let me know.

Here are all of the files from my Minidump folder:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PW9kFcFV3SAUOjAAAx7Jc-VZCfR_zT4I/view?usp=sharing

Can anyone see a specific driver that's freaking out?

:)

tiny grey cat, Sep 27, 2020
  2. FDAlv Win User

Various BSOD

I've been experiencing various BSODs and they all seem to be coming from mostly different things, I've been struggling because I'm not sure if it's that the harddrive isn't working properly or if it's something causing all these things to occur. The list
    of the BSODs and their respective causes taken from BlueScreenView are as follows:

1 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - caused by fwpklclnt.sys

1 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Caused by USBPORT.SYS

1 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - win32kfull.sys

3 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - All caused by ntoskrnl.exe

3 SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - One by NTFS.SYS, another by afd.sys and the last y ntoskrnl.exe

I've also included a link to a folder with all the dmp files Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

FDAlv, Sep 27, 2020
  3. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Sep 27, 2020
  4. Various BSODs KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, others

Kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD in Windows 10

Hi Lucas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• When did the BSOD screen appeared?

• Have you made any changes in settings or installed any third party software prior to the issue?

I would suggest you to refer to the troubleshooting steps suggested by
    Babu V
    in the link below and check if it helps:

How to troubleshoot blue screen
    errors in Windows 10

For more information regarding this error code, you can refer to the link below:

Bug Check 0x1E: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Check if it helps.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

Various BSODs KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, others

1. Various BSODs KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, others - Similar Threads - Various BSODs KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

2. BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...: Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help in diagnosing my computer. Last month I posted here as well that my computer was crashing. A user helped read through my dump file and found as my Shure device causing issues. After uninstalling that program my computer seemed to be...
  3. BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Help. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED,...: Hello everyone. I'm looking for some help in diagnosing my computer. Last month I posted here as well that my computer was crashing. A user helped read through my dump file and found as my Shure device causing issues. After uninstalling that program my computer seemed to be...
  4. Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSODs: Hi, I am getting frequent from immediately after startup to couple days BSODs, usually with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error codes.My setup is ASUS K501UW laptop i7-6500U, GTX 960M, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD + 750GB HDD with Dell D3100 dock station,...
  5. Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSODs: Hi, I am getting frequent from immediately after startup to couple days BSODs, usually with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error codes.My setup is ASUS K501UW laptop i7-6500U, GTX 960M, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD + 750GB HDD with Dell D3100 dock station,...
  6. Random IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Daily BSODs (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

in Windows 10 Support
    Daily BSODs (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL): I bought this computer about 2-2.5 months ago and I've been getting so random restarts not long after, i have warranty for it but I'm not in the US right now and it would be expensive to send it back right now so I'm making this post to maybe find a fix so that I might not...
  8. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD on a new laptop

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and kmode_exception_not_handled BSOD on a new laptop: Hi! I bought a Lenovo Idepad Gaming 3 laptop with a dedicated Nvidia GTX 1650ti video card 2 weeks ago and have been dealing with multiple blue screens of death and random crashes. Most of the time the system tells me is an " IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" but I've also got a...
  9. BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED both related to...

BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED both related to...: Hi So I'm receiving these BSOD's, not often, and I do not know what is the cause. Here are the dump files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!An5QXBDVVclZguBWToX6LPdqxo1iCw?e=2xhPOm Thank you! It might be related to my external hard disks, I'm not sure. I was downloading something...
  10. IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and various other BSOD Messages.

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and various other BSOD Messages.: Hello all, I'm very new here so I hope I have followed the rules right! I have been having issues non stop with blue screens that seem to always relate to ntoskrnl.exe. I tend to get them every week or so, but i only have 4 logs due to a system restore not too long ago to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com