Windows 10: Various BSODs playing Car Mechanic Sim 2018

Discus and support Various BSODs playing Car Mechanic Sim 2018 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; DESKTOP-NQCKV9J-Mon_09_17_2018_184144_67.zip Been struggling with BSODs for a long time now, thought I had it fixed, but now a fresh set seems to have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tkay, Sep 17, 2018.

1. tkay Win User

Various BSODs playing Car Mechanic Sim 2018

DESKTOP-NQCKV9J-Mon_09_17_2018_184144_67.zip

Been struggling with BSODs for a long time now, thought I had it fixed, but now a fresh set seems to have cropped up. My drivers are up to date and everything, but when I open up CMS2018, it always blue screens at some point. Was suggested to make a thread here by Colif from TomsHardware, here's the thread for background if needed: Haunted by ntoskrnl.exe BSODs. - [Solved] - Windows 10

Put my system specs in when making my account, but here they are just incase:
    Windows 10
    CPU:
    AMD FX-6300
    Motherboard:
    ASUS M5A97 LE R2.0
    Memory:
    8GB
    Graphics Card(s):
    EVGA GTX 600 SIG2 SC

:)

2. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 17, 2018
  3. tigger Win User
    Sims 3

No offense,but i always thought the sims was a girls game.I grabbed it for my step daughter who's 16,and had no inclination to play it,all her girlie mates play it.I dont know any guys at all that play it.

tigger, Sep 17, 2018
  4. fireswan Win User

BSOD playing DOTA 2 & SIM CITY

axe0, thank you very much for your help. So far I have no problems BSOD again when playing DOTA 2 or SIM CITY. I will tell you if there are problems again.

Once again, thank you so much. *Biggrin

fireswan, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Various BSODs playing Car Mechanic Sim 2018 - Similar Threads - Various BSODs playing

2. Various BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various BSODs: I've been getting mostly Clock Watchdog Timeout and Machine Thread Exception stop errors, this happened to be a system thread exception not handled. I'm really not sure what's going on. I reinstalled Windows, have updated all my drivers, looked on forums, etc. The PC boots...
  3. Various BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Various BSODs: I've been getting mostly Clock Watchdog Timeout and Machine Thread Exception stop errors, this happened to be a system thread exception not handled. I'm really not sure what's going on. I reinstalled Windows, have updated all my drivers, looked on forums, etc. The PC boots...
  4. Various BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Various BSODs: Hello, I've been getting a few different blue screens at random times most common while doing nothing on the desktop. Most of my other blue screens are caused by the newly released Halo Infinite and it disagreeing with something, but this one I can't figure out.I've recently...
  5. Various BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Various BSODs: Hello,I am using an Asus Tuf Laptop and for the second time already, I am experiencing multiple types of BSOD error codes.I say for the second time because I've already brought my laptop once for repair for the same reason.The crashes seem to happen whenever I perform an...
  6. various BSOD when playing games

various BSOD when playing games: Hey Guys! Recently I've been blue screen a lot when playing games. Seeing a variety of different BSOD errors such as System Service Exception, Kernel Security, IRQL Not Less or Equal, and Memory Management. No over clock, graphics drivers most updated, windows currently not...
  7. BSOD playing DOTA 2 & SIM CITY

BSOD playing DOTA 2 & SIM CITY: Dear axe0, In accordance with a request to create a new thread. The problem I faced when I was migrating to Windows 10 is I can not get DOTA 2. When installing the update then happens BSOD. I read some threads in this forum but I can not. Similarly, when I play SIM CITY...
  8. Numerous BSODs while playing various games

Numerous BSODs while playing various games: Hi all, I have been encountering numerous BSODs of different bug check strings since 30th Aug (last Wed). I noticed that the BSODs happen whenever I'm in any game, from Just Cause 3 to Euro Truck Simulator 2. The BSOD would occur after 30mins - 1 hour of gameplay. I've...
  9. BSOD playing various games

BSOD playing various games: Hello everyone, i would love to get some help whit my problem. As the title say i get different BSOD when i play games like Dragon age or Assassin creed. Here's a link to a post in tomshardware forum, they suggested me to ask in this site: BSOD when playing games - Windows...
  10. Various BSOD

Various BSOD: I thought my BSOD troubles were behind me. No BSOD for a few weeks and now out of the blue they are starting again. The only new piece of hardware I installed was an add on USB expansion like 4 weeks ago and recently I used a multiport 5 in 1 USB reader. I'll post the...