Windows 10: Various BSODs started occurring, usually while playing games.

Discus and support Various BSODs started occurring, usually while playing games. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Recently my PC has been seeing BSODs quite frequently. They usually occur while playing games. The bugcheck code varies as well. Attachment... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KScorp, Nov 23, 2016.

1. KScorp Win User

Various BSODs started occurring, usually while playing games.

Hi,

Recently my PC has been seeing BSODs quite frequently. They usually occur while playing games. The bugcheck code varies as well.

Attachment 111193

Any help diagnosing the problem would be appreciated.

Thanks!

:)

KScorp, Nov 23, 2016

2. Blue Screen While Playing Online Games

Hello, I have recently upgraded from Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 10240 to Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 10586.3. A BSOD is always being triggered when I play online games. The BSOD usually occurs during loading and it has an error message of " KMode_Exception_Not_Handled
    caused by dump_wmimmc.sys ".

What is the root cause and the possible solution?

By the way the online game that I play is CABAL Online and this is the only game in my PC that triggers BSOD. Other games work normally aside.

Shindyo190, Nov 23, 2016
  3. Online Store Games On Multiple Devices

Hi,

There are various reasons why you don't see the same progress on your game using a different PC. It is possible that your account is not connected online while playing your games or the progress is saved on your local storage. To better assist you with your
    concern, please clarify the following information:

• Does the issue occur on all your games?
    • Is your computer connected to the internet while playing the game?
    • Does the same issue occur on a different profile?

Loraine Mon, Nov 23, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Looks like you have 4 memory DIMMs or 2G installed. Are they all the same and are they all DDR3? According to the manual, that is all this board supports:

Attachment 111212 Attachment 111211

Also the driver for your NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 card is fairly old, version 369.09 dated 7/31/2016.

Remove and install latest Nvidia drivers:

I suggest completely uninstalling the Nvidia display drivers using Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) from WagnardMobile (near bottom of page) then get the latest driver for you Nvidia card here: NVIDIA Driver Downloads

Then do a custom install of only the NVidia graphics driver and the PhysX driver.

See if that gets rid of the problem.

Ztruker, Nov 23, 2016
  5. KScorp Win User
    The PC that is having problems is a different PC from the one that I describe in my profile. The PC with issues has an EP45-UD3R motherboard, which is DDR2.

It uses two different kits of memory (as they were purchased before I was aware this was a bad idea), but I am doubtful that this is the root cause because this was the setup for many years and I haven't had issues with BSOD until recently.

I'll update the NVidia drivers and see if that helps.

KScorp, Nov 23, 2016
  6. KScorp Win User
    Hi,

After updating the drivers, the BSODs still occur regularly.

KScorp, Nov 29, 2016
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Try removing one of the sets of memory, see what happens.

Also, run DM_Log_collector again and post the zip file please.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Various BSODs started occurring, usually while playing games. - Similar Threads - Various BSODs started

2. when playing game ,bsod occur

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    when playing game ,bsod occur: https://wwb.lanzouj.com/ifitz04623xethanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-playing-game-bsod-occur/e0796a2a-f559-4f31-b318-19c739e59688
  3. various BSOD when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    various BSOD when playing games: Hey Guys! Recently I've been blue screen a lot when playing games. Seeing a variety of different BSOD errors such as System Service Exception, Kernel Security, IRQL Not Less or Equal, and Memory Management. No over clock, graphics drivers most updated, windows currently not...
  4. Various BSOD's occuring randomly

Various BSOD's occuring randomly: Hi, I've bought brand new PC and started having random BSOD's while using PC or just when idling on desktop. I've tried to use Windows Memory Diagnostic, also ran commands /scannow and such in CMD because I read it in so many other topics regarding BSOD. I've had trouble...
  5. Random bsods while playing games over various days

Random bsods while playing games over various days: I have done many fixes, updated all drivers, and other things but my pc continues to bluescreen at random intervals. dump files: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgMhnEImXryNiwxMZqCndldcqPkG...
  6. BSOD sporadic and usually playing games

BSOD sporadic and usually playing games: Hi guys So I have been having sporadic blue screens and they are usually during game play. I play multiple different games, but what I have noticed is that Battlefield 5 or Planetside 2 will crash straight to desktop no error, then when I play another game, soon I may get a...
  7. Crashes, BSOD's, usually while playing SMITE

Crashes, BSOD's, usually while playing SMITE: I get the crashes while playing SMITE (or other games like WoW), it happens even if I'm not playing video games, but that's a rare thing. 77061
  8. Numerous BSODs while playing various games

Numerous BSODs while playing various games: Hi all, I have been encountering numerous BSODs of different bug check strings since 30th Aug (last Wed). I noticed that the BSODs happen whenever I'm in any game, from Just Cause 3 to Euro Truck Simulator 2. The BSOD would occur after 30mins - 1 hour of gameplay. I've...
  9. Bluescreen Crashes While Playing Various Games

Bluescreen Crashes While Playing Various Games: The games I'm getting these problems with are Killing Floor 2, Fallout 4, and GTA V. I'm not doing anything in particular to cause these crashes, they seem to just happen over a certain amount of time, with Killing Floor 2 about 15 minutes of game play. Attachment 59638...
  10. BSOD playing various games

BSOD playing various games: Hello everyone, i would love to get some help whit my problem. As the title say i get different BSOD when i play games like Dragon age or Assassin creed. Here's a link to a post in tomshardware forum, they suggested me to ask in this site: BSOD when playing games - Windows...