Windows 10: Various BSODs

Discus and support Various BSODs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I am using an Asus Tuf Laptop and for the second time already, I am experiencing multiple types of BSOD error codes.I say for the second time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarkJoseph_Nep, Oct 3, 2021.

1. Various BSODs

Hello,I am using an Asus Tuf Laptop and for the second time already, I am experiencing multiple types of BSOD error codes.I say for the second time because I've already brought my laptop once for repair for the same reason.The crashes seem to happen whenever I perform an action of any sort. They range from opening a new tab, opening a program, or switching between tabs.The error codes I've gotten so far are the following:Irql_not_less_or_equalResource_not_ownedSystem_service_exceptionI also encountered multiple BSODs that happened so fast that I wasn't able to catch what error codes they were.

:)

MarkJoseph_Nep, Oct 3, 2021

2. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Oct 3, 2021
  3. FDAlv Win User
    Various BSOD

I've been experiencing various BSODs and they all seem to be coming from mostly different things, I've been struggling because I'm not sure if it's that the harddrive isn't working properly or if it's something causing all these things to occur. The list
    of the BSODs and their respective causes taken from BlueScreenView are as follows:

1 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - caused by fwpklclnt.sys

1 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Caused by USBPORT.SYS

1 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - win32kfull.sys

3 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - All caused by ntoskrnl.exe

3 SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - One by NTFS.SYS, another by afd.sys and the last y ntoskrnl.exe

I've also included a link to a folder with all the dmp files Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

FDAlv, Oct 3, 2021
  4. Dommer Win User

Various BSODs

Getting Various BSOD's Since

Thank you for the information. When I get home from work tonight I will try these two steps. Is it ok to play games to try to bait the BSOD to pop up? or do I just have to have the PC sit there after I restart while testing with the clean boot approach?

- - - Updated - - -

If I get BSOD's should i still post the mini dumps or just follow the clean boot instructions to try to pin point the driver(s) that is/are acting up?

- - - Updated - - -

Just in case anybody wants to know what I have tried so far with the help of the Tom's Hardware forums so we don't repeat certain techniques that were already attempted.

Question - Getting Various BSOD's | Tom's Hardware Forum

Dommer, Oct 3, 2021
Thema:

Various BSODs

1. Various BSODs - Similar Threads - Various BSODs

2. bsod for various...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsod for various...: For a long time now I have been struggling with blue screens on my Windows. They always come out for various reasons and mainly during the game. I have already checked the RAM using memtest. I also swapped the RAM I explain why I put such emphasis on RAM, this started...
  3. bsod for various...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bsod for various...: For a long time now I have been struggling with blue screens on my Windows. They always come out for various reasons and mainly during the game. I have already checked the RAM using memtest. I also swapped the RAM I explain why I put such emphasis on RAM, this started...
  4. bsod for various...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Frequent BSOD with various stop codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD with various stop codes: Hi lately my computer is frequently experiencing BSOD with various stop codes such as SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and CACHE_MANAGER. I tried reading the minidump file myself but I don't really understand. Please can anyone help me analyze the problem, I would...
  6. Frequent BSOD with various stop codes

Frequent BSOD with various stop codes: Hi lately my computer is frequently experiencing BSOD with various stop codes such as SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and CACHE_MANAGER. I tried reading the minidump file myself but I don't really understand. Please can anyone help me analyze the problem, I would...
  7. Recently built a PC from all new parts except GPU. Now I suffer daily BSoD with various codes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently built a PC from all new parts except GPU. Now I suffer daily BSoD with various codes.: I now am seeing tons of BSOD failures. I reinstalled windows hoping this would fix the problem. I now see that it hasn't, so I present the following minidump. If anyone can deduce the point of failure from this info I will be forever in your debt....
  8. Recently built a PC from all new parts except GPU. Now I suffer daily BSoD with various codes.

Recently built a PC from all new parts except GPU. Now I suffer daily BSoD with various codes.: I now am seeing tons of BSOD failures. I reinstalled windows hoping this would fix the problem. I now see that it hasn't, so I present the following minidump. If anyone can deduce the point of failure from this info I will be forever in your debt....
  9. Recently built a PC from all new parts except GPU. Now I suffer daily BSoD with various codes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. BSoD issues, various different STOP codes

BSoD issues, various different STOP codes: I can't seem to find out what is going wrong, I've read on other forums that people need minidump files to help sort out the problem so I am attaching the zip folder and hoping someone here can help.I installed a PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 SSD a week ago to replace my old one and it...