Windows 10: Various .dll files missing suspected visual C++ missing

Discus and support Various .dll files missing suspected visual C++ missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I try to run various games I get the same error messages saying that .DLL files cannot be found. I have made a list and was wondering if any of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Megarayquay, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Various .dll files missing suspected visual C++ missing

When I try to run various games I get the same error messages saying that .DLL files cannot be found. I have made a list and was wondering if any of you could help me figure out how to get these files.

case sensitive

1. vccorlib140_app.DLL

2. MSVCP140_APP.dll for some reason appears twice with only one attempt to open
    3. VCRUNTIME140_APP.dll

If anyone can help please do

:)

Megarayquay, Apr 10, 2020

2. Missing .dll file .

Hi,

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if it helps resolve the issue.

• Uninstall all those apps (using revo uninstaller) which are giving you msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll files missing error
    • Open the link below
    Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 from Official Microsoft Download Center

And download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4.

3. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 64bit.

4. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x86.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 32bit.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 10, 2020
  3. MaricarJ Win User
    RE Visual C++ 2010 - Missing MSVCP100.dll and MSVCR100.dll after Windows 10 update

Hello,

I have Adobe CS6 Master Collection installed on Windows 10 Home 64 bit. On May 21, 2017, the Visual C++ 2012 (x86) version and Visual C++2015 (x86) was automatically installed via Microsoft Update. . I have gotten constant MSVCR100.dll missing, MSVCP100.dll
    missing, and CS6ServiceManager.exe - Application Error -- The application was unable to start correctly(0xc000007b) since that installation. I have been unable to use most of the Adobe products since then.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Maricar

MaricarJ, Apr 10, 2020
  4. Various .dll files missing suspected visual C++ missing

msvcr110.dll , msvcp110.dll missing help?

Hi Raqimo,

Here are steps on how to troubleshoot msvcp110.dll missing error.

• To check the System type, go to Settings, and then click About.

• You have to ensure that you install the correct version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package on your computer based on its System type.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

Various .dll files missing suspected visual C++ missing

1. Various .dll files missing suspected visual C++ missing - Similar Threads - Various dll files

2. missing dll file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing dll file: The instruction at 0x00007FFD0669A5D1 referenced memory at0000000000000D750. The memory could not be read.and theere is alot of other messeges rather than this one apper for me...
  3. Missing dll File

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing dll File: missing WinFS.dll file how to downloaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-dll-file/62dbbc90-f229-4ec2-838d-dd2a4bb89d57
  4. missing dll file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing dll file: I have a program i try and run and i get "this program can't start because api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll is missing" how do i replace this file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-dll-file/714e2f84-239c-474c-96ca-881bd7af36fe
  5. Missing DLL file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing DLL file: Hey there, I recently tried opening some apps on my computer only to get some errors telling me to install mscoree.dll. I've done some searching only to find myself being discouraged from downloading any online. I've tried looking through my recycle bin and even file recovery...
  6. .dll files missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .dll files missing: Whenever I try to run certain applications, such as minecraft, discord, and steam, I am met with the same error code 0xc0000006, something about how it isn't compatible with Windows or whatever; I have tried to run sfc and dism checks, but they are met with errors and cannot...
  7. DLL file missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    DLL file missing: I recently updated my Windows 10 to ver. 1903. I am running a 64 bit operating system. When I start up the computer or even restart the computer I am getting the following message: There was a problem starting...
  8. Missing DLL files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing DLL files: I have been running a very old version of Quicken in Windows 10 without any problems. For reasons unconnected with Quicken my manufacturers support team recommended that I re-install Windows 10, which I did. However when I reinstalled Quicken it would not run as it was...
  9. dll file missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dll file missing: Pls i need help... I want to install global mapper and it says lti_dsdk_8.5.dll not found. i have tried to get it free online but have not succeeded. can someone help me please...
  10. Missing DLL File

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing DLL File: Cannot figure out just where or why this error is happening. I replaced my printer which was a HP 6700. I used the control panel and removed it from devices and printers. I then installed the new one which is a HP 7610. It is working fine. But everytime I start the system...