Windows 10: Various errors amoung start up

Discus and support Various errors amoung start up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so i turn off my computer at night, dont like all the lights on. So i go to turn it on in the morning, i get to the login screen, log in, and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Malachaijohnpoll, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Various errors amoung start up

so i turn off my computer at night, dont like all the lights on. So i go to turn it on in the morning, i get to the login screen, log in, and then everything goes bad.

i got 4 main diffrent error popups.

NvShim.exe Application Error

WerFault.exe Application Error

MsFeedSsync.exe Application Error

and a final one saying, and i quote

”C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\desktop is unavailable.”

ive tried restarting multiple times, nothings changed.

i attempted to boot in safe mode from the login screen but that didnt work. I followed as i found Shift+restart and it just restarted the computer normaly.

Any help would be welcome.

:)

Malachaijohnpoll, Nov 14, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Various crashes in ntoskrnl.exe

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Are you able to boot to desktop?

A blue screen error (also called a stop error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. I suggest you to follow the Microsoft article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Nov 14, 2018
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. martel101 Win User

Various errors amoung start up

Unable to boot; 0xc000000f error on start

@axe0 - No, there was no file mentioned, although the error code remained the same. After I used the bootsec.exe /nt60 command the File: boot/bcd line appeared, which can be seen in the photos.
    @zbook - I'll try what you have suggested and post the results. As for the assigned drive letters, no I don't know why they already have assigned letters. As far as I can recall, those were in fact the drive letters they were assigned when the computer was working, but I didn't reassign them during the troubleshooting process. The steps I had already taken are listed in the original post. I had tried to rebuild the BCD previously, but with the same results (i.e. didn't have access, system not found etc.)

martel101, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Various errors amoung start up

1. Various errors amoung start up - Similar Threads - Various errors amoung

2. Various errors starting with 0x8000ffff on windows update and troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various errors starting with 0x8000ffff on windows update and troubleshooting: I have been trying to update my PC to run COD Warzone 2. while trying to update i experienced the error 0x8000ffff. after following various fix pathways i have ran an SFC scannow which identifies corrupt files that it cant fix i then subsequently did something which verified...
  3. Various errors starting with 0x8000ffff on windows update and troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Various errors starting with 0x8000ffff on windows update and troubleshooting: I have been trying to update my PC to run COD Warzone 2. while trying to update i experienced the error 0x8000ffff. after following various fix pathways i have ran an SFC scannow which identifies corrupt files that it cant fix i then subsequently did something which verified...
  4. Various errors starting with 0x8000ffff on windows update and troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. c drive repairs on every start up, amoung other start up problems.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    c drive repairs on every start up, amoung other start up problems.: My computer repairs the c drive with every boot. this just started happening, but before this it would often take two tries to boot up properly. The first time it just wouldn't output anything to my monitor. Now it starts up on the first try but it tries to repair the c drive...
  6. c drive repairs on every start up, amoung other start up problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    c drive repairs on every start up, amoung other start up problems.: My computer repairs the c drive with every boot. this just started happening, but before this it would often take two tries to boot up properly. The first time it just wouldn't output anything to my monitor. Now it starts up on the first try but it tries to repair the c drive...
  7. c drive repairs on every start up, amoung other start up problems.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. error on start up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    error on start up: I have an error just popped up its: Win Errx005 cananybody help me on getting rid of this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/error-on-start-up/3ad25ecf-1f55-4f05-997c-f05c17dd4b54
  9. start up error

in Windows 10 Customization
    start up error: Store Exception Error on Start up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_menu/start-up-error/6259ec9f-c312-4ba9-b3b9-cab5a7cf0c6b
  10. Various Errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Various Errors: Hi i am having so much errors idk what is going on with the computer. 1- The maximum file size for session "ReadyBoot" has been reached. As a result, events might be lost (not logged) to file "C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\ReadyBoot\ReadyBoot.etl". The maximum files size is...