Windows 10: Various Errors

Discus and support Various Errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi i am having so much errors idk what is going on with the computer. 1- The maximum file size for session "ReadyBoot" has been reached. As a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by theJacKaL, Dec 21, 2015.

1. theJacKaL Win User

Various Errors

Hi i am having so much errors idk what is going on with the computer.

1- The maximum file size for session "ReadyBoot" has been reached. As a result, events might be lost (not logged) to file "C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\ReadyBoot\ReadyBoot.etl". The maximum files size is currently set to 20971520 bytes.

2- Session "ReadyBoot" stopped due to the following error: 0xC0000188

3- Failed with 0x490 modifying AppModel Runtime status for package Microsoft.CommsPhone_1.10.23004.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe for user DESKTOP-15PP8UT\steam (current status = 0x0, desired status = 0x20).

4- DCOM got error "1084" attempting to start the service WSearch with arguments "Unavailable" in order to run the server:{B52D54BB-4818-4EB9-AA80-F9EACD371DF8}

5- The description for Event ID 14 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

\Device\Video3
    15a4(51e8) 00000000 00000000

etc.

when i play games, computer generating some strange sound "mechanical" and then screen goes black maybe it is about memory which i am suspicious about it, maybe heat with GPU maybe it is about drivers, i don't know what to do.

:)

theJacKaL, Dec 21, 2015
  2. ThanSiat Win User

Various "WebPage errors"

Sorry for the answer delay, I had to check and see if all are OK after your solution. Indeed problem was solved, but I want to report what happens the next day when I switched OFF yesterday and ON today my computer. I lost my Ethernet connection with the
    following message

Various Errors [​IMG]

I couldn't find a solution and by mind flash I did again what you instructed me yesterday. By making this the Ethernet connection is OK now. I don't know if this means something to you. For me means that I have again internet connection. Anyhow I want to thank
    you VERY MUCH for the fast response, and wish you MERRY XMAS ! ! !

ThanSiat, Dec 21, 2015
  3. Various "WebPage errors"

Hi,

After performing on the above post troubleshooting steps, we need to gather additional information. Please answer the questions below:

• Have you tried deleting your internet cookies?
    • Have you tried clearing the history of the website you've visited?
    • Have you tried deleting temporary internet files?

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Dec 21, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Various Errors

Various Errors [​IMG]
    Warning Programs that claim to update your drivers install either the wrong or corrupted drivers.
    If you have installed any driver with Driver Booster 3, please remove them as it may cause trouble.

Remove IObit software, it may cause more harm then good especially Advanced SystemCare.

You are required to remove every bypass/crack on your system before we can proceed!
    Forum rules

Thema:

Various Errors

1. Various Errors - Similar Threads - Various Errors

2. Getting Blue Screen errors when playing various games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Blue Screen errors when playing various games: I built my PC 4 years ago and hadn't had a problem, until about 4-5 months ago when I started getting BSoDs around once a week to once every two weeks, I have tried a multitude of different solutions to no avail, the errors only happen when I am playing various games i will...
  3. Getting Blue Screen errors when playing various games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Blue Screen errors when playing various games: I built my PC 4 years ago and hadn't had a problem, until about 4-5 months ago when I started getting BSoDs around once a week to once every two weeks, I have tried a multitude of different solutions to no avail, the errors only happen when I am playing various games i will...
  4. always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze: As title, my pc crashes almost once every day I use it, sometimes it just freezes without blue screen, and other times it crashes with different errors, my most recent one being unexpected kernel mode trap seen it a few times before. The worst crash I had is during a gaming...
  5. always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze: As title, my pc crashes almost once every day I use it, sometimes it just freezes without blue screen, and other times it crashes with different errors, my most recent one being unexpected kernel mode trap seen it a few times before. The worst crash I had is during a gaming...
  6. always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze

7. Blue Screen - Various Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen - Various Errors: I randomly seem to get blue screen errors whilst on my computer, with different error messages each time such as DPC Watchdog Violation, exception on invalid stack, memory management etc. Would appreciate any help as this is very disruptive - thank you!...
  8. Blue Screen - Various Errors

Blue Screen - Various Errors: I randomly seem to get blue screen errors whilst on my computer, with different error messages each time such as DPC Watchdog Violation, exception on invalid stack, memory management etc. Would appreciate any help as this is very disruptive - thank you!...
  9. I'm experiencing constant blue screens of death with various errors codes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm experiencing constant blue screens of death with various errors codes.: I built a pc about a year ago, and for the most part it's been running fine up until recently. Now I'm getting constant blue screens with different error codes. I'm including a link to a reddit post with more details about my build. From there you'll find a link with my dump...
  10. I'm experiencing constant blue screens of death with various errors codes.

I'm experiencing constant blue screens of death with various errors codes.: I built a pc about a year ago, and for the most part it's been running fine up until recently. Now I'm getting constant blue screens with different error codes. I'm including a link to a reddit post with more details about my build. From there you'll find a link with my dump...