Windows 10: Various Games Crashing With Same Exception Code

Discus and support Various Games Crashing With Same Exception Code in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello all! Recently while playing various games such as Rainbow Six Siege and Monster Hunter World, I have been hard crashing to desktop without and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ShuttleBus, Jul 13, 2019.

1. Various Games Crashing With Same Exception Code

Hello all! Recently while playing various games such as Rainbow Six Siege and Monster Hunter World, I have been hard crashing to desktop without and errors/messages popping up, and after checking in event viewer, the errors all list the same exception code of 0xc0000005. Here is the error txt!

Faulting application name: MonsterHunterWorld.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5ce19c4a

Faulting module name: MonsterHunterWorld.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5ce19c4a

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x000000000d11536d

Faulting process id: 0x24c

Faulting application start time: 0x01d539a84c05c407

Faulting application path: Z:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Monster Hunter World\MonsterHunterWorld.exe

Faulting module path: Z:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Monster Hunter World\MonsterHunterWorld.exe

Report Id: a37caa8d-c28d-4b7f-bc27-b25a226af706

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

There are no previous errors/info/warnings in event viewer prior to the error, such as the error happened at 3:26 PM, with nothing else in close timing beforehand.

I just bought and installed MHW, nvidia drivers are up to date and cleanly installed/reinstalled, most drivers are clean/not failing and up to date.

Thanks for any help! Cheers.

:)

ShuttleBus, Jul 13, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Windows 10 and various games = system crashes

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I would suggest you to please install and update BIOS, Chipset and Graphic drivers from the manufacturer website and reinstall the Games and check, refer the below link and check if it helps how to
    update drivers.

Disclaimer: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting
    from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

How to install and Update Drivers:
    How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Step 2: I would also suggest you to install the Game in Compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Install the Game in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Find the Game installer file location.

• Right-click on the setup.exe file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

• Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    Reference: Below are the list of games which are compatible with the Windows 10.

Windows 10 Games List Compatibility: Windows 10 Games Compatibility List

Hope this helps. If any other issues get back to us. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Various Games Crashing With Same Exception Code

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Various Games Crashing With Same Exception Code

1. Various Games Crashing With Same Exception Code - Similar Threads - Various Games Crashing

2. microsoftsearchinbing.exe crashing with crash exception code 0xe0434352

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    microsoftsearchinbing.exe crashing with crash exception code 0xe0434352: Dear all,Im seeing several devices with the following crashing details:microsoftsearchinbing.exeversion 1.0.0.0Faulty module path : C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dllcrash exception code 0xe0434352Os verisons:Windows 10 Pro 22H2 64 bitsWindows 10 Enterprise 22H2 64 bitsPlease...
  3. Games crashing with Exception code: 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing with Exception code: 0xc0000005: Hey, I had multiple games keep crashing and I am not really able to figure out why.Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x64276b4bFaulting module name: nvwgf2umx.dll, version: 31.0.15.3141, time stamp: 0x641398c6Exception code:...
  4. Games crashing with Exception code: 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crashing with Exception code: 0xc0000005: Hey, I had multiple games keep crashing and I am not really able to figure out why.Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon5.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x64276b4bFaulting module name: nvwgf2umx.dll, version: 31.0.15.3141, time stamp: 0x641398c6Exception code:...
  5. Games crashing with Exception code: 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing with Exception code: 0xc0000005: I was getting this error before and then I notice, I had ram problem and I solved that problem.Now I still get the same error. I left my minidump file below.Thanks in advance.Hatalı uygulama adı: BlackDesert64.exe, sürüm: 0.0.0.0, zaman damgası: 0x63c8fd8aHatalı modül adı:...
  6. Games crashing with Exception code: 0xc0000005

Games crashing with Exception code: 0xc0000005: I was getting this error before and then I notice, I had ram problem and I solved that problem.Now I still get the same error. I left my minidump file below.Thanks in advance.Hatalı uygulama adı: BlackDesert64.exe, sürüm: 0.0.0.0, zaman damgası: 0x63c8fd8aHatalı modül adı:...
  7. Games crashing with Exception code: 0xc0000005

Games crashing with Exception code: 0xc0000005: I'm at a loss here, I've been trying to figure out why games on my PC crash, it really should be able to handle anything I throw at it except 4K stuff could it be heat related? My PC does get quite hot inside, maybe some of the fans are broken? When I look in BIOS I think...
  8. Games crashing with Exception code: 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing with Exception code: 0xc0000005: I'm at a loss here, I've been trying to figure out why games on my PC crash, it really should be able to handle anything I throw at it except 4K stuff could it be heat related? My PC does get quite hot inside, maybe some of the fans are broken? When I look in BIOS I think...
  9. Having problems with games crashing. Exception code 0xc0000005

Having problems with games crashing. Exception code 0xc0000005: I have some problem with my game. When I play for several hours suddenly the game crashes and when I check the event viewer appears:Faulting application name: re8.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x60825e9bFaulting module name: re8.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp:...
  10. various games seem to crash

various games seem to crash: Games such as Rainbow six siege, PUBG and assassins creed odyssey crash whenever I start them up. I haven't been able to identify the issue. This is the crash report for Rainbow six siege. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! -Provider [ Name] Windows Error Reporting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. exception code 0xc0000005 gardencapes games craSHING windows 10