Windows 10: various highlight and priority issues with focus

Discus and support various highlight and priority issues with focus in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; since a few days ago I am having a few very annoying issues. some of these only seem to happen when using "automatically hide the taskbar in desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nikki_sensei, Aug 10, 2021.

1. various highlight and priority issues with focus

since a few days ago I am having a few very annoying issues. some of these only seem to happen when using "automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode" which is my default way. here is a list:-when in a application that covers my screen chrome, steam, discord ect. in full screen the windows language select automatically closes when trying to select a language-opening a new window or already existing application that isn't full screen makes it automatically lose focus after a second or so when i leave the task bar with my mouse, making it unable for me to type in it for example unless i ma

:)

nikki_sensei, Aug 10, 2021

2. Various issues with Samsung Focus

I purchased my Samsung Focus on launch day. I really have been enjoying the phone however this is a list of my issues. Any suggestions besides an equipment swap?

1. Random Reboots

2. Missed calls not showing in my call history

3. Zune music freezes sometimes and stuttered playback

4. Windows marketplace wont open unless I reboot

5. Calendar will not sync with google

6. interface will get very laggy

7. Will drop calls for no reason at first I thought it was signal but both of us had full signal multiple times

Love the phone an want to keep but this is getting kind of annoying.

eiZenhower, Aug 10, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, various highlight and priority issues with focus :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Aug 10, 2021
  4. various highlight and priority issues with focus

5800 change internet access points priority with v40?

Hmm, playing around with my 5800, it seems a bit different for me. Opening the internet access point, I highlight the one I want to move up to the first priority, select options>organize>change priority, then tap on the top of the list (priority 1). This
    would would the highlighted item to the top of the list. The same method could be used to move a selection to second or third or whatever priority.

chanchan05, Aug 10, 2021
Thema:

various highlight and priority issues with focus

1. various highlight and priority issues with focus - Similar Threads - various highlight priority

2. Mouse Highlight Overlay issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Highlight Overlay issue: I upgraded to Windows 11 on my Surface tablet and got this image. It's code for the Mouse Highlight Overlay apparently. I decided to restore Windows 10 to hopefully fix it and nope. My install is broken now. Please advise how to fix this....
  3. Strange colour highlights when hovering in various programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange colour highlights when hovering in various programs: My desktop has started producing intermittent coloured highlights on screen, often, but not always, where the cursor has hovered. As well as that, text sometimes disappears, only reappearing after I've moved the cursour. It happens on Firefox, Chrome, Slack more than other...
  4. Strange colour highlights when hovering in various programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange colour highlights when hovering in various programs: My desktop has started producing intermittent coloured highlights on screen, often, but not always, where the cursor has hovered. As well as that, text sometimes disappears, only reappearing after I've moved the cursour. It happens on Firefox, Chrome, Slack more than other...
  5. Strange colour highlights when hovering in various programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Various issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Various issues: I'm having several issues out of my computer on the Win 10 Home 64 bit version. On startup, frequently none of the shortcuts for the apps I keep on my taskbar will pull up, start menu will not pull up, anything pertaining to Windows or Microsoft will not pull up, I.E. Apps,...
  7. Various Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Various Issues: Hello, I am having quite a bit of trouble with various things and I am not too sure how to proceed. An overview of my situation: - Unable to check for updates within the settings app. I am given an error code when I try to check 0x80080005. - When I click on "Advanced...
  8. Priority issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Priority issues: Hi, I have updated my windows recently and I'm having some priority issues with a 3rd party program that manages another application. Just to mention, the priority change has always occurred once and worked as intended, but since the update, it seems like its in conflict and...
  9. Customize Focus Assist Priority List in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Customize Focus Assist Priority List in Windows 10: How to: Customize Focus Assist Priority List in Windows 10 How to Customize Focus Assist Priority List in Windows 10 Starting with Windows 10 build 17083, Quiet Hours has been renamed to Focus Assist. Action Center[/b] for you to review later. Are there certain...
  10. How to make shortcuts focused / highlighted upon creation?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make shortcuts focused / highlighted upon creation?: In Windows 7, creating a shortcut of something via the right-click context menu would instantly focus or highlight the newly created shortcut, allowing you to seamlessly press Ctrl+X to move it. Is there any way to replicate this behavior in Windows 10, perhaps through a...