Windows 10: Various intermittent BSODs Win 10 (1903)

Discus and support Various intermittent BSODs Win 10 (1903) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I built a PC for my sister a few months ago and around a month in she started having various BSODs. I believe they started while Windows was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by damiann00, Oct 20, 2019.

1. damiann00 Win User

Various intermittent BSODs Win 10 (1903)

Hello,

I built a PC for my sister a few months ago and around a month in she started having various BSODs. I believe they started while Windows was trying to automatically update to 1903 from 1809 but I can't recall. Anyways, I currently have her PC to run some tests and figure out what the problem is.

I was getting some errors in memtest86 test 10 (bit fade) with 2 dimms installed but none with 1 dimm, so with 1 dimm installed I flashed the BIOS to a newer version. I proceeded to run many memtest86's with both ram dimms installed with no errors. Had a BSOD hours later while PC was idle.

TLDR: Various BSODs. Was getting some memtest86 bit fade errors until I flashed BIOS to a newer version. No more errors but just got a BSOD an hour ago.

Logs: DESKTOP-OKAKF6C-(2019-10-19_22-49-57).zip

Some help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

:)

damiann00, Oct 20, 2019

2. Win 10 1803 to 1903 update

My Desktop computer running Win 10 updated from version 1803 to 1903 a while back, but my Desktop running Win 10 version 1803

I'm assuming the update 1803 to 1903 has now resumed after the earlier problems caused a suspension?

Any thoughts, suggestions?

YadiraPatterson, Oct 20, 2019
  3. Reinstalled Windows 10 - Various BSODs

Hello,

My Computer Specs:

Windows 10 64 bit

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @4.00GHz

8gb Ram

Graphics Card:

MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G GeForce GTX 970 4GB 256-Bit

Motheboard

Asus Maximus VII Impact

I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1 and had various BSODs. I reinstalled and deleted all my data to start anewand still get the BSODs.

As far as I can tell, I've update my motherboard's BIOS and all Drivers.

Here is a list of the various BSOD i've received:

Kernel security check failure

Irql_not_less_or_equal

Critical process died

Memory_management

page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

critical structure corruption

At this point i'm not sure what do since I can't roll back to 8.1

Any assistance offered would be appreciated. Please let me know if I left out anything or if anything else is needed.

Michael F.Perez, Oct 20, 2019
  4. FDAlv Win User

Various BSOD

I've been experiencing various BSODs and they all seem to be coming from mostly different things, I've been struggling because I'm not sure if it's that the harddrive isn't working properly or if it's something causing all these things to occur. The list
    of the BSODs and their respective causes taken from BlueScreenView are as follows:

1 PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - caused by fwpklclnt.sys

1 DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Caused by USBPORT.SYS

1 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - win32kfull.sys

3 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - All caused by ntoskrnl.exe

3 SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - One by NTFS.SYS, another by afd.sys and the last y ntoskrnl.exe

I've also included a link to a folder with all the dmp files Uploads

FDAlv, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Various intermittent BSODs Win 10 (1903) - Similar Threads - Various intermittent BSODs

2. Various BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Various BSODs: I've been getting mostly Clock Watchdog Timeout and Machine Thread Exception stop errors, this happened to be a system thread exception not handled. I'm really not sure what's going on. I reinstalled Windows, have updated all my drivers, looked on forums, etc. The PC boots...
  3. Various BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Various BSODs: Hello,I am using an Asus Tuf Laptop and for the second time already, I am experiencing multiple types of BSOD error codes.I say for the second time because I've already brought my laptop once for repair for the same reason.The crashes seem to happen whenever I perform an...
  4. Windows 10 VARIOUS BSODs

Windows 10 VARIOUS BSODs: I have been having BSODs with various error codes on my PC for quite some time now and I am at a complete loss when trying to determine which part of my PC is at fault. I am running Windows 10 64-bit with an ASUS TUF B450 PLUS GAMING motherboard, Ryzen 5 3600 and Nvidia RTX...
  5. Intermittent freeze on win 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Intermittent freeze on win 10: Had to restore my c: drive system after last win 10 update as it messed up everything. My computer always had a 5-10 second slowdown every now and then and I found a site that said to stop one particular service and that fixed the problem. After restore I have the problem...
  6. Various BSOD crashes Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Various BSOD crashes Win 10: For a few months now I have been experincing intermittent bsod errors which over the past few weeks have become unbearable at times often causing upto 10 crashes within the space of an hour or two, then will run fine for 12 hours or so. The main culprit is SYSTEM SERVICE...
  7. Persistent ntoskernel BSODs on Win 10 64 - various bugchecks

Persistent ntoskernel BSODs on Win 10 64 - various bugchecks: Hey all, I've been having random blue screens on my PC for a while now and was wondering if anyone could help me out. Minidump.7z - Google Drive There's a link to all the minidumps since November. The most recent 5 are BSODs on startup from Driver Verifier being...
  8. ntoskrnl.exe Various Intermittent BSOD Errors

ntoskrnl.exe Various Intermittent BSOD Errors: Hello. I have a PC that I built myself 2 years ago, and I've had various Blue Screen and crashing issues with it since I built it. I've posted about these problems a while back on the Windows 8 forums and upon following the advice, the problem I was having at the time went...
  9. Various BSOD after fresh win 10 install

Various BSOD after fresh win 10 install: Hello everyone, I am having a huge problem since 4 days with my desktop PC. I had windows 8.1 running and had lots of different BSODs. I then decided to format my SSD (128GB) and install fresh windows 10. At the beginning (first hours) everything was running fine. I...
  10. Intermittent BSOD - happened in Win 7 and persists in Win 10

Intermittent BSOD - happened in Win 7 and persists in Win 10: Usually early on in day's use. Will happen 2 or 3 days in a row and then not for 10 days or so. Get Machine Check Exception popup zip file with info attached. TIA, Lew 44364