Windows 10: Various issues preventing my pc from running properly

Discus and support Various issues preventing my pc from running properly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer which is running Windows 10 has been having a vast array of issues the past few days, and I am so far unable to fix them. Chief among these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Miles Roorda, Jan 20, 2022.

1. Various issues preventing my pc from running properly

My computer which is running Windows 10 has been having a vast array of issues the past few days, and I am so far unable to fix them. Chief among these issues are an inability to interact with the taskbar cursor turns into a loading simple when hovering over it, clicking does nothing, most applications not launching, no WiFi connection despite a functional Ethernet cable being plugged in, and not even being able to open the settings.I can access safe mode and advanced startup, and through these I can also access the command prompt. I’ve tried running “sfc /scannow”, but it stops at 22% and

:)

Miles Roorda, Jan 20, 2022

2. HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jan 20, 2022
  3. win 10 will not shut down properly

Hi Richard,

Usually, this issue occur due to outdated or corrupted device drivers, services or processes which are not shutting down properly, or third-party programs that prevents your computer to shut down properly. For better assistance, we'll be needing additional
    information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Is this an error message Explorer\windows\settingsync\BackgroundUploadTask? If yes, where are you getting this message?
    • If possible, can you send us a screenshot?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Power troubleshooter as an initial troubleshooting step. To run the Power troubleshooter, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Settings.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Click Troubleshoot in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Power
      and click Run the troubleshooter.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Jan 20, 2022
  4. Various issues preventing my pc from running properly

Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

Various issues preventing my pc from running properly

1. Various issues preventing my pc from running properly - Similar Threads - Various issues preventing

2. windows 10 bootlooping "avgVmm.sys" preventing it to run properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 bootlooping "avgVmm.sys" preventing it to run properly: e. Upload photo to our image to text converter, click on submit and get your text file instantly.Advertisment i turned on my computer today and i got the windows repair screen over and over again so i tried general commands safe mode doesn't work btw and one of them screwed...
  3. windows 10 bootlooping "avgVmm.sys" preventing it to run properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 bootlooping "avgVmm.sys" preventing it to run properly: e. Upload photo to our image to text converter, click on submit and get your text file instantly.Advertisment i turned on my computer today and i got the windows repair screen over and over again so i tried general commands safe mode doesn't work btw and one of them screwed...
  4. windows 10 bootlooping "avgVmm.sys" preventing it to run properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. pc matic will preventing on my computer from rebooting properly?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pc matic will preventing on my computer from rebooting properly?: I attempted to restart my Microsoft Surface with Windows 10 I was having network problems, and already restarted the router to no avail, but somewhere along the rebooting steps, my device's display went black and was consistently flashing a quick blue screen. I forced a...
  6. Is PC MATIC preventing my computer from rebooting properly?

Is PC MATIC preventing my computer from rebooting properly?: I attempted to restart my Microsoft Surface with Windows 10 I was having network problems, and already restarted the router to no avail, but somewhere along the rebooting steps, my device's display went black and was consistently flashing a quick blue screen. I forced a...
  7. Various issues preventing my pc from running properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various issues preventing my pc from running properly: My computer which is running Windows 10 has been having a vast array of issues the past few days, and I am so far unable to fix them. Chief among these issues are an inability to interact with the taskbar cursor turns into a loading simple when hovering over it, clicking does...
  8. Various issues preventing my pc from running properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Various issues preventing my pc from running properly: My computer which is running Windows 10 has been having a vast array of issues the past few days, and I am so far unable to fix them. Chief among these issues are an inability to interact with the taskbar cursor turns into a loading simple when hovering over it, clicking does...
  9. KB5004331 prevents pc from properly starting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB5004331 prevents pc from properly starting: After KB5004331 installed, my PC starts but then comes to a point where the wheel keeps spinning. When you hover over Taskbar, the wheel over the Taskbar also keeps spinning.. and that's that. Right-click on Desktop works, but you can't start any software.My PC starts in Safe...
  10. is PC MATIC preventing my computer from rebooting properly?

is PC MATIC preventing my computer from rebooting properly?: I attempted to restart my Microsoft Surface with Windows 10 I was having network problems, and already restarted the router to no avail, but somewhere along the rebooting steps, my device's display went black and was consistently flashing a quick blue screen. I forced a...