Windows 10: various ntoskrnl.exe blue screens with other drivers like usbhub3.sys mmcss.sys dxgkrnl.sys...

Discus and support various ntoskrnl.exe blue screens with other drivers like usbhub3.sys mmcss.sys dxgkrnl.sys... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been going crazy trying to diagnose various blue screens and game crashes. I really only crash while I'm playing video games. I've ran... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TimHumphreys1, May 27, 2020.

1. various ntoskrnl.exe blue screens with other drivers like usbhub3.sys mmcss.sys dxgkrnl.sys...

I've been going crazy trying to diagnose various blue screens and game crashes. I really only crash while I'm playing video games.

I've ran sfc/scannow and chkdsk a million times, memtest, windows memory diagnostic, clean reinstall video card drivers.. pretty much everything but reinstalling windows. all of my minidumps point towards notskrnl.exe sometimes by itself, most of the time with other drivers in the stack such as usbhub3.sys mmcss.sys dxgkrnl.sys atikmpag.sys

any help towards narrowing down the cause would be greatly appreciated! how do I share minidump files?

:)

TimHumphreys1, May 27, 2020
  2. Jan Del Win User

Blue Screen dxgmms2.sys PAGE_FAULT

Hi,

Dxgmms2.sys blue screen errors are related to corrupted or outdated device driver. We suggest checking this
    link for troubleshooting blue screen errors as an initial step to resolve this issue.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, May 27, 2020
  3. Blue Screen because of cm11264.sys

Hi,

Cm11264.sys
    is a vital SYS file and it's a component of the software C-Media USB Audio Driver (WDM) developed by Windows Software Developer. Without it, it will be very difficult for your Windows system to run. Usually, cm11264.sys blue screen
    errors occur when you install a new hardware or software.

For us to provide you the possible resolution and the accurate information as to why you're having the issue, answer
    the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Where there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to the requested information for us to assist you further.

Lizette Ags, May 27, 2020
  4. mccreeyu Win User

various ntoskrnl.exe blue screens with other drivers like usbhub3.sys mmcss.sys dxgkrnl.sys...

Win10 blue screen driver_irql_not_less_or_equal wdf01000.sys

I use verifier to check my *.sys list, and i got blue screen again. I'm sure there are some problem in my *.sys list, but i can't see verifierXXXlog.

Here is my dump log and sys info, plz help me!

win 10 dump.rar

mccreeyu, May 27, 2020
Thema:

various ntoskrnl.exe blue screens with other drivers like usbhub3.sys mmcss.sys dxgkrnl.sys...

1. various ntoskrnl.exe blue screens with other drivers like usbhub3.sys mmcss.sys dxgkrnl.sys... - Similar Threads - various ntoskrnl exe

2. UsbHub3.sys driver crash with USBIP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UsbHub3.sys driver crash with USBIP: I've been working on a USBIP driver for Windows 10 22H2. It's been performing well so far, however I get a BSOD occasionally after enumerating a new device.The BSOD occurs when UsbHub3.sys attempts to get all the device descriptors from the USB device. The USBIP driver...
  3. UsbHub3.sys driver crash with USBIP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UsbHub3.sys driver crash with USBIP: I've been working on a USBIP driver for Windows 10 22H2. It's been performing well so far, however I get a BSOD occasionally after enumerating a new device.The BSOD occurs when UsbHub3.sys attempts to get all the device descriptors from the USB device. The USBIP driver...
  4. UsbHub3.sys driver crash with USBIP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Lvrs64.sys blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lvrs64.sys blue screen: I was playing "war thunder" like any day, and my pc blue screened saying "lvrs64.sys" has failed, how can i make sure that this never happens again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lvrs64sys-blue-screen/9eb54c94-ed30-4b73-b011-1cabe3190c20
  6. Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen: I seem to be getting the Qcamain10x64.sys Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal blue screen a lot. I have done the sfc /scannow and also chkdsk :c /f. I have even tried to update my driver and uninstalled it. It seems to be fine for now but it might be broken later again.... it...
  7. PC Crashes, no BSOD, usbhub3.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashes, no BSOD, usbhub3.sys: Hi! My PC is crashing like 1-3 times a day. Its really weird because now I have this USBHUB3, WATCHDOG and USBXHCI folder, the date on the folder fits with the hour when the PC crashed but no dmp. Heres the pictures of the folders dates date and time when the crash...
  8. wdf01000.sys blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wdf01000.sys blue screen: Dears , Kindly assist me with this issue here is the minidump https://asgcgroup-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/p/makary_kirolos/EjMqZK4V2fZFj9hzeJtMwuEBmsDLR_YQtyjleKVYNGrYhQ?e=eLdnbg Thanks...
  9. Blue screen wdf01000.sys

Blue screen wdf01000.sys: Please assist. Recently, been receiving random blue screen restarts, displaying the stop code 'wdf01000.sys'. Nothing specific is being run to trigger this code, which makes it difficult to pinpoint. After researching stop code, I began updating the drivers. Updated all...
  10. Blue Screen Netwtw06.sys Failure

Blue Screen Netwtw06.sys Failure: Hello! I recently installed the ASUS PCE-AC58BT AC2100 for WiFi and bluetooth to my computer. I started using my computer and everything was fine until ~20mins into using it, it blue screened with the stop code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and also says that Netwtw06.sys...