Windows 10: various programs

Discus and support various programs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why am I as the sole administrator, locked out of certain programs on my computer, I never set up any user only features but my computer has decided... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RONALDHORNBERGER, May 16, 2019 at 10:12 AM.

1. various programs

Why am I as the sole administrator, locked out of certain programs on my computer, I never set up any user only features but my computer has decided that I do not have access to certain programs like " my pictures' , I can use a back door approach to get to them but "Hal" has decided to not let me in.

Ron

:)

RONALDHORNBERGER, May 16, 2019 at 10:12 AM

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

4. various programs

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Thema:

various programs

1. various programs - Similar Threads - various programs

2. Freezing of various programmes on Laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Freezing of various programmes on Laptop: Hi, Had been having various problems with laptop which resulted in me using my recovery USB. I have a Acer Aspire 3 with Windows 10. Once the recovery was complete the laptop has had the same issues it had been having prior to the recovery. These were: Cortana Freezing...
  3. Various Problems with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Various Problems with Windows 10: I've been incurring a number of issues with windows 10 lately: Time to boot > 10 minutes Wifi service not starting Netlogon not starting Firewall not starting Cannot type into searchbar or security key for network I've run gpupdate / force and sfc /scannow and get no...
  4. inserting images from various directories

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    inserting images from various directories: Whenever I want to insert a picture windows always chooses "Local Disk" from my directory tree. Is there a way to change this to "Pictures" or one of "Pictures" subdirectories so that I don't always have to click on "Pictures" and the subdirectory when I want to insert a...
  5. Getting Various BSOD's Since

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting Various BSOD's Since: Hello People of Windows 10 Forums, Since Saturday April 6th I have been getting blue screen of deaths including "system Service Exception", "Memory Management", "Critical Structure Corruption" and "Kernel Security Check Failure" etc. These BSOD don't just happen when I turn...
  6. BSOD in ntoskrnl.exe, various Stop Codes (intelppm.sys / ntkrnlmp.exe)

BSOD in ntoskrnl.exe, various Stop Codes (intelppm.sys / ntkrnlmp.exe): Hello, I previously asked on TomsHardware, since I wasn't really aware what the place would be to ask, I will post the thread as it contains a lot of info about what I have been trying so far. However just now I got another BSOD (it mainly happens while playing games,...
  7. No longer getting photographs of various random landscapes (not mine)

in Windows 10 Customization
    No longer getting photographs of various random landscapes (not mine): Until the last few days I was getting them when I would return to my computer after it had gone "to sleep". Really enjoyed them. When a new one first displayed you could say whether or not you liked it. You could also click on the location or subject and read about it in...
  8. All Chromium based browsers font has changed, for various websites

in Browsers and Email
    All Chromium based browsers font has changed, for various websites: How in the world this has happened I don't know, but the font for Google, Gmail, Facebook, BBC, Daily Mail, and some other sites has suddenly changed to a crappy tiny one. But it effects ALL Chromium based browsers, so Chrome, Cent, Brave, Opera, Vivaldi, etc. It doesn't...
  9. Various BSOD errors - Fresh install of Win 10. Whea Uncontrollable Error

Various BSOD errors - Fresh install of Win 10. Whea Uncontrollable Error: Hi all, Have been experiencing many BSOD errors over a number of months. I've performed a reinstall of Win 10 on the existing boot drive and with the issues continuing, I installed a fresh Win 10 installation from a bootable USB on separate M.2 SSD. This is now the boot...
  10. Various Programs Dont Run on Windows 10 Pro

Various Programs Dont Run on Windows 10 Pro: My HP EliteBook came pre-installed with Windows 10 Pro. Whilst most programs run properly, there are some where the latest versions for Windows 10 get installed, but refuse to run. No error screen pops up, nothing happens when you start these programs, examples below:...