Windows 10: various provisioning powershell tasks? Is it from MS or windows?

Discus and support various provisioning powershell tasks? Is it from MS or windows? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I see several tasks in autorun like\Microsoft\Windows\Management\Provisioning\9p45F\CA2528C1-2018-474D-93A2-B9568DBF2BF4 Windows PowerShell Verified... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mikealexq1, Mar 27, 2023.

1. various provisioning powershell tasks? Is it from MS or windows?

I see several tasks in autorun like\Microsoft\Windows\Management\Provisioning\9p45F\CA2528C1-2018-474D-93A2-B9568DBF2BF4 Windows PowerShell Verified Microsoft Windows C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\PowerShell.exe Sat May 7 07:20:11 2022What is this? The date is also last year , before I even installed Win11 which was just last week.

:)

mikealexq1, Mar 27, 2023
Thema:

various provisioning powershell tasks? Is it from MS or windows?

1. various provisioning powershell tasks? Is it from MS or windows? - Similar Threads - various provisioning powershell

2. various provisioning powershell tasks? Is it from MS or windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    various provisioning powershell tasks? Is it from MS or windows?: I see several tasks in autorun like\Microsoft\Windows\Management\Provisioning\9p45F\CA2528C1-2018-474D-93A2-B9568DBF2BF4 Windows PowerShell Verified Microsoft Windows C:\WINDOWS\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\PowerShell.exe Sat May 7 07:20:11 2022What is this? The date is...
  3. Powershell task kill

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell task kill: I have several meeting rooms setup to empty the Outlook mailbox when its closed. So im trying to have a powershell script close Outlook after office hours but if you PS C:\> Stop-Process -Name "outlook" it just kills outlook where as if you manually close it a prompt comes up...
  4. Powershell task kill

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell task kill: I have several meeting rooms setup to empty the Outlook mailbox when its closed. So im trying to have a powershell script close Outlook after office hours but if you PS C:\> Stop-Process -Name "outlook" it just kills outlook where as if you manually close it a prompt comes up...
  5. Powershell task kill

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Is this the correct PowerShell script to add a provisioning package to one existing user?

Is this the correct PowerShell script to add a provisioning package to one existing user?: Is this the correct PowerShell script to add a provisioning package to one existing user? The same as if I were to in-person go to:start >> settings >> accounts >> access work or school >> add or remove provisioning packages >> add packageCan anyone confirm this is the...
  7. updating provisioned apps with powershell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    updating provisioned apps with powershell: Hello I'm having issues with updating webp Image app with powershell. I have used powershell to remove the provisioned app but it seems to come back whenever a windows update comes around. I would prefer to get delete it forever. Unless there is a way to force the update with...
  8. PowerShell task?

PowerShell task?: Yo guys I can't get any further. The user specifies the name of a file to be archived. The program checks whether the file exists. If no, an error message is displayed and the program is terminated. The user specifies the target directory in which the file is to...
  9. Powershell and MS Teams

Powershell and MS Teams: I have an issue where I'm trying to test the deployment of a powershell script via GPO through Windows Server 2012R2 Standard. This script is for the installation of MS Teams which is found here....
  10. Create a scheduled task with PowerShell

Create a scheduled task with PowerShell: Hello Microsoft team, I would like to create a scheduled task to restart PC on a daily basis. This would be run on a multiple devices running Windows 10. I think it's pretty handy to have it as a script via PowerShell ISE so I don't have to always create a tasks in all...