Windows 10: Various type of BSOD in relatively near time

Discus and support Various type of BSOD in relatively near time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, hope someone would kindly help me to analyze my problem. My system just got clean-installed to Windows 10 Anniversary 3 weeks ago. Since then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RTH, Sep 13, 2016.

1. RTH
    RTH Win User

Various type of BSOD in relatively near time

Hello, hope someone would kindly help me to analyze my problem.

My system just got clean-installed to Windows 10 Anniversary 3 weeks ago. Since then three BSOD's has occured to me during relatively near time span. First I was getting DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL (0x000000c5), then BAD_POOL_HEADER (0x00000019) and just recently I got IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (0x0000000a).
    I was only idling and listening music to Spotify until my laptop suddenly went BSOD and sound erratically buzzing repeats of interrupted music.

I've attached my dump files below, thank you in advance.

:)

2. How can I stop Windows Defender from starting? It crashes my system every time.

My system crashes with BSOD and GSOD when Defender turns itself on, crash says relative to WDfilter.sys It only gives me 5 minutes of system use, which isn't enough time to type this reply. It's very frustrating because it's constantly rebooting,

StoneD1612, Sep 13, 2016
  3. Taklop Win User
    Windows 10 BSOD (driver irql, clock watchdog)

I have a relatively new system running W10. When I first got it around 6 months ago it would BSOD and I thought nothing of it as the hardware was brand new and so was the OS, and as such expected a few teething issues.

However, the issues still continue. My PC BSODs at various times, specifically : while playing games (Rust and Diablo, but also a few others), and also more occasionally at boot. (Causing the system to reboot again).

While playing games it BSODs frequently, often hourly or even more frequently than that.

These BSODs are mostly: driver irql_less_or_not_equal, or clock watchdog timeout.

All my drivers are up to date, and so is my windows installation.

I've tried running stress tests and memory diagnostics, and it doesn't seem to be a hardware fault.

What do I do?

Taklop, Sep 13, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi RTH,

Welcome to the 10forums *Smile

I'm very sorry for the delay, it's been a busy time.

Are you still in need of help?

5. RTH
    RTH Win User
    Hello, yes! I'd like to know what was the problem on my system. Please take a look at them, thank you...

6. axe0 New Member
    Please upload a new zip in that case to provide up to date information *Smile

7. RTH
    RTH Win User
    There haven't been any BSOD since the date of this thread creation, and I haven't made any big changes to my system either so zip on my first post is still relevant

8. axe0 New Member

Please remove / disable items from the startup in taskmanager
    These programs could interfere with the boot process giving you trouble and increase the boot time.

Please update your networx program

9. RTH
    RTH Win User
    Thank you, I've selectively pick what programs to start at bootup. Also my NetworX is up to date already.
    Was expecting a more detailed analysis of what process or drivers causing the BSOD, but oh well *Smile

10. axe0 New Member
    A more detailed analysis in what way exactly? A snippet of the driver causing the crash (like below)? A dump of the complete output?
    Driver Reference Table - networx.sys
    Code: ffff8301`e988eea8 fffff807`01101836Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\networx.sys, Win32 error 0n2 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for networx.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for networx.sys networx+0x1836[/quote]

11. RTH
    RTH Win User
    [/quote] Yeah, that. Thank you! *Biggrin
    Is it all the same for other BSODs? I think I need to ditch NetworX for good this time.

12. axe0 New Member
    Others refer to tcpip.sys which is a networking driver from Windows, the crash with networx.sys is related to networking so it is pretty much the same.

13. RTH
    RTH Win User

Thank you, they just released an update mentioning in line about "changes in filtering driver". But I have enough already I will pass on installing the driver. Thanks so much *Smile

Thema:

1. Various type of BSOD in relatively near time - Similar Threads - Various type BSOD

2. Various BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Various BSODs: Hello,I am using an Asus Tuf Laptop and for the second time already, I am experiencing multiple types of BSOD error codes.I say for the second time because I've already brought my laptop once for repair for the same reason.The crashes seem to happen whenever I perform an...
  3. BSOD every few weeks - various related to memory

BSOD every few weeks - various related to memory: Every few weeks I get a BSOD. It always seems to be related to memory so I occasionally run memory diagnostics, including the BIOS built-in and memtest86 (and memtest86+). It always passes the memory diagnostics. Here's a list of BSODs I've gotten, going back a year (I take a...
  4. Getting various types of BSODs, no idea of source

Getting various types of BSODs, no idea of source: Hy everybody, It is my first time posting and of course I need your help. I am getting seemingly random BSODs all the time. Especially now during online University, as I am using the PC the whole day, it happens more than twice a day. The errors seem to be random, although at...
  5. BSOD on Boot, various memory related messages

BSOD on Boot, various memory related messages: OK, I've got an annoying one here. I have a fresh install of Windows 10 Home on a factory built PC (Chillblast) that was running OK under Windows 7, but is now Blue Screening on Windows 10. When I boot the PC from cold about 1/3 of the time it will blue screen. The...
  6. Various BSODs/crashes at random times

Various BSODs/crashes at random times: I'm getting varying bluescreens and sometimes even crashes at random times. When these crashes occur, my screen just goes black and Windows starts normally as if nothing had happened, without leaving a dump file, whereas the bluescreens always leave one behind. The most...
  7. BSOD at various times (incl Youtube, Skype)

BSOD at various times (incl Youtube, Skype): Hi, I've started getting daily+ BSODs after about 3 months of using my newly built PC. They seem to mostly occur while watching YouTube videos or using Skype, but have also occurred at other times. I've attached the dump files. There seems to be a number of missing...
  8. Daily BSOD: Various Errors - Possibly AMD Driver-related

Daily BSOD: Various Errors - Possibly AMD Driver-related: I have a machine here that seems to be BSODing on a (roughly) daily basis at random. There seem to be a couple different crashes occurring, but they're likely related. It seems to happen more often when the machine is coming out of sleep mode, but is intermittent enough that...
  9. BSOD Various video related crashes

BSOD Various video related crashes: I've been having a problem for a while of various crashes when it comes to watching videos on chrome for a while or in the middle of playing games. Sometimes the computer just shuts off completely like a light but always after a bit of time in a video or game. I'm not...
  10. Random frequent BSOD with various cause and time

Random frequent BSOD with various cause and time: My PC seems to have BSOD at random moment, like when playing GTA V, watching youtube, or even 30 seconds after boot up idling, but sometime it can survive 5 hours without single BSOD.. The displayed BSOD cause are also random sometime it's DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, or...