Windows 10: Various Updates for Windows 10 isn't progressing.

Discus and support Various Updates for Windows 10 isn't progressing. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, There are several updates going on in my laptop, which you can see in a screenshot I uploaded. But neither of this is actually progressing,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MJEstoy, Jun 18, 2019.

1. MJEstoy Win User

Various Updates for Windows 10 isn't progressing.

Hello,

There are several updates going on in my laptop, which you can see in a screenshot I uploaded. But neither of this is actually progressing, especially the 2019-06 Cumulative Update (KB4503327). This update already started yesterday, and it will be the third day tomorrow, without any progress on any update.

My Internet speed was fairly speedy. And there are no files currently being downloaded that may interfere with the download speed.

Do I need to wait more patiently on this thing? Or do I need to take action about this? Last time I had a Windows Update, it messes my computer. I can't also talk to support because they are currently closed.

Thanks for the responses.

MJ

Various Updates for Windows 10 isn't progressing. 9b401fc8-5824-4f15-9cbb-ee5003003a5e?upload=true.png

:)

MJEstoy, Jun 18, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 18, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 18, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

1. Various Updates for Windows 10 isn't progressing. - Similar Threads - Various Updates isn't

2. Windows 10 isn't updating.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 isn't updating.: I've been trying just about everything I can find on the support site for trying to fix windows updates. For reference, Windows hasn't updated in awhile and whenever I try to use the 'Check for Updates' button, nothing happens. It seems to check for a few seconds before...
  3. Windows 10 isn't updating.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 isn't updating.: I've been trying just about everything I can find on the support site for trying to fix windows updates. For reference, Windows hasn't updated in awhile and whenever I try to use the 'Check for Updates' button, nothing happens. It seems to check for a few seconds before...
  4. Windows 10 isn't updating.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. notification of update in progress

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    notification of update in progress: Surely there is a method that shows that an update is in progress on the computer making it impossible to use until update and restart have been completed. How to see this notification?...
  6. Windows Security progress bar isn't moving

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security progress bar isn't moving: Security Intelligence Version: 1.347.139.0OS: Microsoft Windows 11 from Windows Insider ProgramLaptop Brand: HP PavilionHi, today I thought that why not scan for threats in Windows Security? But, when I started a quick scan, It was just scanning files. But, When it reached...
  7. Update in progress, no update

Update in progress, no update: Hi, I have been having some issues with Windows update and I was hoping to get some advice. I have a icon showing that theres a update in progress but when I open the updates it says I am up to date. I have tried restarting Windows update, restarting into safe mode,...
  8. Windows 10 Update stuck at various stages of progress

Windows 10 Update stuck at various stages of progress: I own a 2014 HP Pavilion 15 model which I did not use for the past two years due to a mother board issue. I recently fixed the board and have been trying to update the software windows 10. The present version is in windows 8. Trying to download update software from...
  9. Windows 10 Updates stuck "downloading" with no progress

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Updates stuck "downloading" with no progress: I am having an issue with a few Windows 10 updates just hanging 'downloading'. The percentage has not changed in hours. The updates in question are: Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool x64 - December 2019 (KB890830) Status: Downloading - 94% Security Update for...
  10. Windows 10 Update progress in verbatim

Windows 10 Update progress in verbatim: I'm not entirely sure how to go about this, and it may seem strange to ask... but how can I get verbatim display instead of graphical display for Windows Updates as the operating system is starting up? I'd rather see specifics than a blue screen saying "Please Wait.......

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo - system - 7/24/2019 12:00:00 am - 10.0.106.0

2. update win 7 to win 10 service not progressing