Windows 10: Various Windows applications start flashing on and off and taking various chunks of the...

Discus and support Various Windows applications start flashing on and off and taking various chunks of the... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have tried updating my drivers and trying all of the recovery options from Windows Advanced Boot Options. Also the result of the above problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Stash Bro #1, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Various Windows applications start flashing on and off and taking various chunks of the...

I have tried updating my drivers and trying all of the recovery options from Windows Advanced Boot Options. Also the result of the above problem usually leads me to a reboot.

:)

Stash Bro #1, Mar 27, 2020
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

Various applications frequently "not responding"

Hi,

To get better clarity on the issue please answer the questions below:

• What do you mean when you say 'but before I've selected any software, so I don't get the "not responding" notice at the top of the screen'?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?

Meanwhile,I suggest you to follow the steps below:

To go to Safe Mode with Networking through Windows Startup Settings in the Windows Recovery Environment.

• Start your computer from the installation media, Insert the DVD or USB flash drive and restart your computer, If you see a message asking you to “Press any key to boot from DVD,” do so. If you don’t
      see the message, you might need to change the boot order in your computer's BIOS settings so that it first starts from the DVD or USB. When you see the Install Windows page, tap or click
      Repair your computer to start the Windows Recovery Environment.

•  In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the
      Choose an option screen, tap or click Troubleshoot.

• Tap or click, advanced options and then click on
      Startup repair.
    Follow on screen instruction to get to
    Safe Mode with Networking.

After this complete the repair check and see if you are able to boot in to your computer.   

If you don't have a disk or USB, download the ISO of the same Operating system that you are currently using from a working computer and try creating a bootable disk or USB. 

Windows 10 ISO file Download:

Download Windows 10  

Once it’s done I suggest you to update Keyboard and mouse drivers.

Follow the steps below to update drivers.

Update Drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand Keyboards, Mice and other pointing devices.

• Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries. 

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Blurry/distorted menus in various applications.

Anyone else experiencing this issue? -- Windows 10 version 1709. Intermittently, menus are blurry/distorted in various applications (Adobe, IE, Chrome, Teams, Windows Explorer, etc.) when opened maximized/full screen on primary monitor. If resizing window
    and/or moving to secondary monitor, all is fine. Problem started approx. 3 weeks ago; so far affecting at least 8 users, but list is growing daily; different model computers (laptops and desktop), but all have Windows 10 version 1709, and Office 2016/O365
    version 1805. Leaning toward it being a problem with video drivers and/or Windows updates... rolling back drivers on one machine, one at a time, and rolling back Windows updates on another machine, one at a time.

April Hurst, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Various Windows applications start flashing on and off and taking various chunks of the...

Various problems - 6280

Good morning. I have recently purchased a Nokia 6280 0n 3 and have various problems that, having been into various 3 shops, 3 have refused to look at.

The list is as follows -

- When switching between profiles the phone hangs and resets to default profile requiring that you change profile again

- When listening to the radio the phone randomly scrambles the reception to various stations

- Random hanging of the phone when moving around menu's

- Panel of plastic surrounding camera lens on reverse of phone fallen off(not dropped before you ask)

All in all I'm not particularly happy with the phone, service or help received so far - and having always been a Nokia fan this is really affecting my perception(and that of those I tell) of them.

Does anyone have any similar issues or could recommend what can be done?

Firmware version 03.36

Thanks

Mark

hirsty2000, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Various Windows applications start flashing on and off and taking various chunks of the...

1. Various Windows applications start flashing on and off and taking various chunks of the... - Similar Threads - Various applications start

2. Various BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Various BSODs: I've been getting mostly Clock Watchdog Timeout and Machine Thread Exception stop errors, this happened to be a system thread exception not handled. I'm really not sure what's going on. I reinstalled Windows, have updated all my drivers, looked on forums, etc. The PC boots...
  3. Various BSODs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Various BSODs: Hello, I've been getting a few different blue screens at random times most common while doing nothing on the desktop. Most of my other blue screens are caused by the newly released Halo Infinite and it disagreeing with something, but this one I can't figure out.I've recently...
  4. Various BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Various BSODs: Hello,I am using an Asus Tuf Laptop and for the second time already, I am experiencing multiple types of BSOD error codes.I say for the second time because I've already brought my laptop once for repair for the same reason.The crashes seem to happen whenever I perform an...
  5. Various applications not showing any text

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Various applications not showing any text: Hello, since at least the past 2 days I've been seeing a handful of applications with no text at all, notable ones being File Explorer rarely but happens on occasion, Command Prompt and Task Manager. Wordpad is experiencing something similar, but the characters there are...
  6. Removing various unneeded applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing various unneeded applications: After scouring the net - I notice there is no way to remove some of the more pointless features in Windows 10. Why is this ? I do not need/use skype/meet now or any of that pointless rubbish. I do not use the Microsoft Store. In fact, I don't even need the terrible...
  7. Various application errors and application shutdowns after sleep

Various application errors and application shutdowns after sleep: Hello - I have been experiencing this issue for a few weeks now, but I am unable to directly tie it to a change in my system. When I return to my PC in the morning I see multiple pop-ups with application error messages such as: 0xc0000142 0xc000012d 0xc000009a The...
  8. Various errors amoung start up

Various errors amoung start up: so i turn off my computer at night, dont like all the lights on. So i go to turn it on in the morning, i get to the login screen, log in, and then everything goes bad. i got 4 main diffrent error popups. NvShim.exe Application Error WerFault.exe Application Error...
  9. Various Errors

Various Errors: Hi i am having so much errors idk what is going on with the computer. 1- The maximum file size for session "ReadyBoot" has been reached. As a result, events might be lost (not logged) to file "C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\ReadyBoot\ReadyBoot.etl". The maximum files size is...
  10. Various BSOD

Various BSOD: I thought my BSOD troubles were behind me. No BSOD for a few weeks and now out of the blue they are starting again. The only new piece of hardware I installed was an add on USB expansion like 4 weeks ago and recently I used a multiport 5 in 1 USB reader. I'll post the...