Windows 10: Various Windows Issues- I've been having issues on my pc lately. I've tried updating and...

Discus and support Various Windows Issues- I've been having issues on my pc lately. I've tried updating and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Trollz456 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Trollz456, Dec 21, 2019.

1. Various Windows Issues- I've been having issues on my pc lately. I've tried updating and...

/u/Trollz456, Dec 21, 2019
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Why Windows 10 stops recognizing the DNS server even after a few seconds of having it corrected?

I need help with the unresponsive DNS issue. Windows 10 stops recognizing the DNS server even after a few seconds of having it corrected.

I ´ve noticed that it happens after every major update. It is unbearable! It´s been disrupting badly my working routine... I´ve read almost every article that has been written about solving the unresponsive DNS issue including the suggestions that Microsoft
    gives. I´ve followed very suggested steps... but the issue continues... Is there any chance of giving it a permanent solution?

PatriciaArce Statham, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Various Windows Issues- I've been having issues on my pc lately. I've tried updating and...

Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Dec 21, 2019
Thema:

Various Windows Issues- I've been having issues on my pc lately. I've tried updating and...

1. Various Windows Issues- I've been having issues on my pc lately. I've tried updating and... - Similar Threads - Various Issues I've

2. I've been having frequent BSOD's on my PC lately...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've been having frequent BSOD's on my PC lately...: What should I do? The first stop code was UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and now it's KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR. Can someone please advise me on olution cause my PC's still pretty new and I'm kinda worried that some parts are broken/malfunctioning. I have the latest Windows update...
  3. I've been having frequent BSOD's on my PC lately...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been having frequent BSOD's on my PC lately...: What should I do? The first stop code was UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION and now it's KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR. Can someone please advise me on olution cause my PC's still pretty new and I'm kinda worried that some parts are broken/malfunctioning. I have the latest Windows update...
  4. I've been having issues with my computer left and right

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've been having issues with my computer left and right: I have been having a lot of issues with my PC lately, most xbox app and game bar so i went to xbox support for help and did what they said and it didnt work. I unistalled the xbox app, game bar, and gaming services, and now it is all broken. I cant reinstall gaming services...
  5. I've been having issues with downloading the new update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I've been having issues with downloading the new update.: I've been having problems with installing the update KB5004945 it will go up to 100% and then go down the 0%. going back up to 100% staying at 100% and then later showing the error 0x800f081f. I am super lost on what to do because I went through the windows troubleshoot...
  6. I've been having BSOD Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I've been having BSOD Issues: Originally, my BSOD code would say something along the lines of MEMORY_MANAGEMENT or something else regarding "KERNEL." I did some research to find a way to self diagnose what was causing my crashes and learned about verifier. I followed a tutorial and selected all none...
  7. PC Issues I've been having 05/06/2020

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Issues I've been having 05/06/2020: Hello, I've been having issues with my PC for a few weeks now: freezes or BSODs on startup, general slowdown, etc. Here I have enclosed my three latest BSOD minidumps and an NFO derived from MSinfo32's save function:...
  8. Graphical Issue I've Been Experiencing Lately

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Graphical Issue I've Been Experiencing Lately: Certain parts of my windows UI at a time flash on and off uncontrollably, after a while it returns to normal. at the moment i just a minor inconvenience; Should I be worried? Current Windows Version: 19619.1000 submitted by /u/BOBAMB11 [link] [comments]...
  9. Having Some Issues, I've Tried Everything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having Some Issues, I've Tried Everything: Last month, I was having driver issues. I uninstalled and reinstalled the correct audio driver and everything was fine. But the next day, I got on and my mic wasn't being picked up nor any audio for that matter if I recall. So I uninstalled the audio driver once again and...
  10. I've been having a lot of BSODs of late.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've been having a lot of BSODs of late.: Here's the dump file for my BSOD... https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjmtRuA4_FLGgfF7OddSPSAfjjtHVg I have no idea how to read and understand this data, so having pointers as to where this might lead so I have an idea where to look into to fix the problem would be really appreciated!...