Windows 10: VB and MS Access

Discus and support VB and MS Access in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Situation. I have done a datagridview to show in VB form which I can edit the filed I want. 1 of the field is a checkbox column from Access, how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jcwwuming, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Jcwwuming Win User

VB and MS Access

Situation.

I have done a datagridview to show in VB form which I can edit the filed I want.
    1 of the field is a checkbox column from Access, how to check in datagridview and prompt another form? Let say frmapprove.show()

in this form frmapprove.show() there is listbox, textbox (let say remark) and button. how to do when the list box is selected and remark is content text, when click the button will print the listbox's label and remark into datagridview
    some selected field?

:)

Jcwwuming, Mar 22, 2017

2. Windows 10 - MS Access cannot stay in VBA window - system changes to main access window

I have just upgraded two machines to Windows 10, one from Windows 7 and one from Windows 8.1. Now I cannot use the VB IDE in MS Access for any length of time. I go into the VB IDE and after a short time (seconds) the systems changes the window to the main
    MS Access window. This occurs on both machines with different database applications. To write code I have to reselect the VB IDE window and type furiously for a short period of time only for the system to change me back to the main Access window. As you can
    imagine this is frustrating and makes it almost in possible to develop.

Anyone got any suggestions or come across this? Thanks, Chris.

(As an aside I also can't find any way to log this with Microsoft - they don't seem to be making it easy for users to register problems).

Chrisjo_2015, Mar 22, 2017
  3. Unable to access Windows Store, getting error "ms-windows-store:Assoc?fileext=vb" on Windows 10

Old title: ms-windows-store:Assoc?fileext=vb

store app not opening, error msg comes as:- ms-windows-store:Assoc?fileext=vb . tried all solution in ur site, but no result. pls help. mine is win 10 , 32 bit desktop.

shantanubandyopadhyay, Mar 22, 2017
Thema:

VB and MS Access

1. VB and MS Access - Similar Threads - Access

2. Admin profile no longer appears on login and can not be accessed. Windows 11 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin profile no longer appears on login and can not be accessed. Windows 11 home: I tried logging into our computer the other day and the only profile available was the account for our children, which of course does not have admin access. My profile is completely gone. I feel like I have tried every suggestion online and am getting close to completely...
  3. Admin profile no longer appears on login and can not be accessed. Windows 11 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin profile no longer appears on login and can not be accessed. Windows 11 home: I tried logging into our computer the other day and the only profile available was the account for our children, which of course does not have admin access. My profile is completely gone. I feel like I have tried every suggestion online and am getting close to completely...
  4. Accessing document files from SSD hooked to a USB attachment?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessing document files from SSD hooked to a USB attachment?: I've been using this SSD for some time now and I have over 300GB of important documents, videos, and photos I need access to but it will show me contents in any other folder. I've tried to every other way, even trying to boot from it even when it used to boot it wouldn't...
  5. Accessing document files from SSD hooked to a USB attachment?

Accessing document files from SSD hooked to a USB attachment?: I've been using this SSD for some time now and I have over 300GB of important documents, videos, and photos I need access to but it will show me contents in any other folder. I've tried to every other way, even trying to boot from it even when it used to boot it wouldn't...
  6. How can I access and use my disk drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I access and use my disk drive?: For context my disk drive was somehow already formatted and partitioned. I have tried deleting the partition but all of the options for my disk are greyed out, also all of my attempts to manually fix it using CMD to delete the partition have failed. All I want is to use the...
  7. How can I access and use my disk drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I access and use my disk drive?: For context my disk drive was somehow already formatted and partitioned. I have tried deleting the partition but all of the options for my disk are greyed out, also all of my attempts to manually fix it using CMD to delete the partition have failed. All I want is to use the...
  8. How can I access and use my disk drive?

9. Hey , I cannot access Windows security settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey , I cannot access Windows security settings: Windows security application just hangs with a black window, and after a while it complains that Windows Security Service could not be started. i have tried wscvsc registry but it's not working. Please can anyone help me out...
  10. Hey , I cannot access Windows security settings

Hey , I cannot access Windows security settings: Windows security application just hangs with a black window, and after a while it complains that Windows Security Service could not be started. i have tried wscvsc registry but it's not working. Please can anyone help me out...