Windows 10: VB-Audio Voicemeeter Potato fails to install

Discus and support VB-Audio Voicemeeter Potato fails to install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I had previously installed voicemeeter potater v3.0.0.5 on win 10 i believe it was 1803. I updated to 1809 build 17763.379 in january and yesterday... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CPfeiffer, Mar 19, 2019.

1. CPfeiffer Win User

VB-Audio Voicemeeter Potato fails to install

I had previously installed voicemeeter potater v3.0.0.5 on win 10 i believe it was 1803. I updated to 1809 build 17763.379 in january and yesterday attempted to update voicemeeter to v3.0.0.7 and it failed. i removed everything and tried to roll back to 3.0.0.5 and it fails now too. i was talking with vb-audio and they said it seems like there is an issue with windows that is disrupting the digital signature check. the drivers are signed, but it's still failing. the only change to windows was updating to the build mentioned above along with whatever windows updates came with that.

this twitter convo can be used as reference if needed.

https://twitter.com/VB_Audio/status/1108029852463099905

:)

CPfeiffer, Mar 19, 2019

2. Latest Windows Update and VB Audio Cable

Possible helpful Remark: In some cases, WIN10 update might re-install our audio driver (VB-CABLE or Voicemeeter VAIO) by its automatic process (instead of by our installation procedure). Consequently the audio point names and icons can be changed, possibly
    disturbing the audio configuration...

So we recommend to re-install VB-CABLE (or Voicemeeter)...

REBOOT after de-installation, REBOOT after installation.

...and check your audio configuration:

- default playback device, default recording device might be changed

- communication options and default communication devices might be changed

- your app device selection might also be changed...

VincentBurel, Mar 19, 2019
  3. BAD_POOL_HEADER ntoskrnl.exe

One of the minidump files pointed to the vbaudio_cable64_win7.sys which appears to be a driver for VB Audio VoiceMeeter so try temporarily uninstalling VB Audio VoiceMeeter.

auggy [Directly], Mar 19, 2019
  4. VB-Audio Voicemeeter Potato fails to install

Audio driver (Voicemeeter) preventing Windows from sleeping

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I suggest you to try updating your Audio driver (Voicemeeter) and check for the issue. If the issue still persists then I
    suggest you to uninstall the application and check if the issue still remains the same. This is to check if the third party application is conflicting to the issue.

If the sleep mode issue still persist after uninstalling the application, I suggest you to update the display driver and check if it helps.

Refer the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + X and click on Device Manager.

2. Expand Display Adaptor.

3. Right click on the video driver and select Update Driver Software. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

VB-Audio Voicemeeter Potato fails to install

1. VB-Audio Voicemeeter Potato fails to install - Similar Threads - Audio Voicemeeter Potato

2. vb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    vb: vbgvhj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vb/83613166-f6f4-4339-851e-a5f28a93c197
  3. vb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    vb: vbgvhj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vb/83613166-f6f4-4339-851e-a5f28a93c197
  4. The feature update I just installed messed up Voicemeeter Potato

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The feature update I just installed messed up Voicemeeter Potato: I've tried anything I could possibly try and do to fix it within Voicemeeter, within Windows sound settings, I've reinstalled both Voicemeeter and VB Audio Cable several times, but no matter what I do the audio going out to applications (including my mic audio) comes out...
  5. Using Voicemeeter Potato /w Alexa, cannot record game/Discord sounds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using Voicemeeter Potato /w Alexa, cannot record game/Discord sounds: Hello, I'm not sure if here's the place to be asking this kind of question, but I got to know how to fix this. I currently have an Amazon Echo Dot with an AUX Cable that goes into the Line In port on the back of my computer. Using Voicemeeter Potato & Virtual Audio Cable to...
  6. Virtual (VB Cable) audio issue - kind of :)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Virtual (VB Cable) audio issue - kind of :): Hi there Hoping someone can help me with this problem. So, I am streaming music to a server and everything is fine from that perspective, high quality, excellent, BUT I am unable to hear the music live from my laptop output (with ear buds) I can only hear via another device...
  7. realtek audio manager for ALC1220-VB codec gigabyte

realtek audio manager for ALC1220-VB codec gigabyte: Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra , BIOS v F8 Audio on-board: Realtek ALC1120-VB codec Steps already taken: updated all drivers and chipsets to most current confirmed in apps list, control panel, Startup panel, and Search that there is no Realtek Audio Manager...
  8. VB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VB: How to inside o visual basic 2019 achieve the horizontal scroll with the mouse wheel. I did it with a modifier key and the mousewheel event but only work when i move the wheel down... HELP, please....
  9. VB 2008

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VB 2008: HO INSTALLATO IL SOFT DI VISUALBASIC 8 (2008) SU WINDOWS 10 X64,ho provato a eseguire una procedura con la cponnessione dati un file di access, quando ho effettuato il debug mi appare l'avviso"si è verificato System.InvalidOperationException Messasggio="il provider...
  10. No sound after installing Voicemeeter and Realtek drivers.

No sound after installing Voicemeeter and Realtek drivers.: I recently got a new microphone so I decided to download Voicemeeter to customize it. After downloading, the sound completely disappeared. I removed it and the sound came back, but I decided to reinstall it. The sound was gone again so I thought I would re-download the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. voicemeeter potato not installing

2. voicedmeeter potato realtek high definition audio

3. windows 10 update changed voicemeeter potato

4. voicemeeter fails to copy file