Windows 10: VBA Basic

Discus and support VBA Basic in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; VBA basic app has a macro Excel macro that will not edit, run, delete or anything else. An error message is constantly posted. "Invalid Outside... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SkipBorowicz, Jan 12, 2020.

1. VBA Basic

VBA basic app has a macro Excel macro that will not edit, run, delete or anything else. An error message is constantly posted.

"Invalid Outside Procedure"

The app is closing each time I try to view macros from the task ribbon.

Upon opening, the app displays the VBA Basic with the error.

The module macro does not accept editing to be saved, will not be removed to be saved and does not run without stopping and displaying the message.

Excel is virtually unusable as a result.

I have received a message that the personal workbook that stores the macros for Excel is corrupted , damaged not repairable. A repair utility used on the folder has zero effect.

Is there a way out of this mess besides utilizing a different spreadsheet rather than Excel?

Thanks.

:)

SkipBorowicz, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Try3 Win User

VBA missing

VBA is part of MS Office and continues to be supported within currently-supported MS Office versions.

If another application requires VBA then it ought to provide it. I can only suggest that you ask Corel how you were supposed to get VBA - perhaps it was an installation option that you did not notice.

Note that VBA is not the same thing as Visual basic. VBA is an Office component, Visual basic is a programming application.

Denis

3. Superfly Win User
    VBA missing

VBA is not a stand-alone environment - it's included in Office apps - I'm not familiar with Corel - but they may have a plugin - bottom line is it has to be done from within the app you want to run the macro.

That's why it's called Visual Basic for Applications

Superfly, Jan 12, 2020
  4. BrooksyX Win User

VBA Basic

Help with Excel VBA Problem?

Can someone help me code the following VBA problem:

"Assume you have a mailing list file. This file is currently the active workbook, and the active worksheet of this book has full name in coloumn starting in cell A1, with the last name last and everything in uppercase letters (such as STEPHEN E. LEE). Write a sub that counts the number of names in the list with last name LEE and then displays the count in a MsgBox. Not that there might be last names such as KLEE, which should not be counted."

Thanks!

BrooksyX, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

VBA Basic

1. VBA Basic - Similar Threads - VBA Basic

2. how to get list of sub registry keys in vba?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get list of sub registry keys in vba?: how to get list of sub registry keys in vba? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-list-of-sub-registry-keys-in-vba/5b0fed7f-74e2-4f82-891d-feb9227d3409
  3. how to get list of sub registry keys in vba?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get list of sub registry keys in vba?: how to get list of sub registry keys in vba? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-list-of-sub-registry-keys-in-vba/5b0fed7f-74e2-4f82-891d-feb9227d3409
  4. Having problems with very simple VBA Excel Macros: Command Buttons do not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having problems with very simple VBA Excel Macros: Command Buttons do not work: Hello !!!Could this be the cause of Command Buttons not working in VBA Excel?The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239} and APPID...
  5. Having problems with very simple VBA Excel Macros: Command Buttons do not work

Having problems with very simple VBA Excel Macros: Command Buttons do not work: Hello !!!Could this be the cause of Command Buttons not working in VBA Excel?The machine-default permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239} and APPID...
  6. KB5032190 Crashes the VBA macro editor in Access 2007d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5032190 Crashes the VBA macro editor in Access 2007d: After this update KB5032190 when trying to write something in the Microsoft Access 2007 macro editor VBA, the editor crashes.Uninstalling KB50302190 resolves the issue....
  7. KB5032190 Crashes the VBA macro editor in Access 2007d

KB5032190 Crashes the VBA macro editor in Access 2007d: After this update KB5032190 when trying to write something in the Microsoft Access 2007 macro editor VBA, the editor crashes.Uninstalling KB50302190 resolves the issue....
  8. win 11 office 2016 ACCESS databank with VBA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 11 office 2016 ACCESS databank with VBA: HI I am using Office 2016 with Access and VBA on win 10.I would like to know if my databank will still work with win 11 , as it is works with VBA win 10.I take it that the other componants like word excel aso will work with win 11 ?thank you for your answer.It was a big work...
  9. win 11 office 2016 ACCESS databank with VBA

win 11 office 2016 ACCESS databank with VBA: HI I am using Office 2016 with Access and VBA on win 10.I would like to know if my databank will still work with win 11 , as it is works with VBA win 10.I take it that the other componants like word excel aso will work with win 11 ?thank you for your answer.It was a big work...
  10. where can I go to download the VBA for windows 10 Home? I have office 365 also

where can I go to download the VBA for windows 10 Home? I have office 365 also: I'm trying to open a report from Quickbooks Enterprise for an employee time-off report and it won't let me because there is no VBA installed....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. vba is dying